Chapter 17

The content of Ji Tingsen and Meng Lanfeng's confrontation is a part of Feng Yingkai's upcoming drama "Never Forget".

This is a drama, adapted from a novel of the same name, there is no risk of leaking the script.

Meng Lanfeng watched the content of the audition, and looked at Ji Tingsen suspiciously: "Are you sure you want to try this part?"

The protagonist Gong in the play is Chu Suizhou, the president of a technology company.

Chu Suizhou is cold and serious, and his work style is extremely tough and strict, but he falls in love with the sympathetic employee Chen Nian.

Once Chu Suizhou fired an employee who made mistakes during work. Chen Nian knew that the employee had just become a father recently, and losing his job might burden his family, so he asked Chu Suizhou to give the employee another chance.

Chu Suizhou believed that work was work, but Chen Nian felt that Chu Suizhou was unreasonable, and the two parted ways.

Chen Nian's scenes have a lot of emotional fluctuations and are more explosive, while Chu Suizhou's scenes are mostly silent, and he becomes a wooden man if he is not careful, which is very difficult to act.

Ji Tingsen nodded: "I'm sure."

Meng Lanfeng seized the time to read the lines and said, "If you lose too badly, don't blame me for being merciless, you asked for it." 

It's also strange, Ji Tingsen was so hateful when he was arrogant , now that it's serious, it's actually quite interesting, which makes him feel embarrassed to bully him.

Everything is an illusion!

Fu Cong and Meng Lanfeng's manager hated each other, and they both looked at their artists.

A few young entertainers and staff members who were watching the excitement at the door slipped in and stood all over the wall, like a row of young saplings.

Little Sapling No. 1: "Hey, who do you think will win?"

Little Sapling No. 2 sneaked over and said, "It's a lot of money, but Meng..."

Little Sapling No. 3: "Whatever, anyway, I voted... one vote, whether I have a good face or not, and I have a good temperament. I am worthy of being the leader of the blue face in the entertainment industry."

Little Sapling No. 2: "What the hell is the blue-faced leader?"

Little Sapling No. 3: "It's the pinnacle of beauty among the male stars in the entertainment industry. With such a face, if there is a little more acting skills, it will be invincible, okay?!"

Little Sapling No. 4: "In terms of acting skills alone, Meng is better. The supporting role played by Ji before has simply lowered the standard of the whole play."

"..."

Fifteen minutes later, Meng Lan Fengyang Voice: "I'm all right!"

Ji Tingsen handed the script book to Fu Cong, and glanced at the performance teacher: "I'm all right, let's start." 

On the large open space in the room, Ji Tingsen and Meng Lanfeng stood in the center.

Chen Nian [Meng Lanfeng] was furious: "Chu Suizhou, I really misjudged you!"

Chu Suizhou [Ji Tingsen] frowned slightly, although he was puzzled, he still reached out and pressed Chen Nian's shoulder first, trying to comfort him: "What happened?"

Chen Nian [Meng Lanfeng] blocked Ji Tingsen's hand: "Did you fire Sun Chao?"

Chu Suizhou [Ji Tingsen] thought Chen Nian who exploded his hair was very cute, because he knew that it was not Chen Nian When something important happened, he smiled with relief: "Yes, the documents he sorted out..."

Meng Lanfeng was slightly dazed, and quickly realized that he was almost confused by Ji Tingsen's face.

He adjusted his mood, angrily started to continue Chen Nian's role, and then he saw Ji Tingsen, or Chu Suizhou being played by Ji Tingsen, the smile on his face froze.

That kind of stiffness is the unbelievable sadness of being denied by the lover, as well as the suppressed anger.

Sadness, anger, and forbearance are all clearly visible in the amber eyes, and finally turned into powerlessness: "Xiao Nian, work is work, and it is inappropriate for you to bring your personal feelings to work. I am starting a company, not doing charity. "

Chen Nian: "Do you know, Sun Chao is now a father, how will he support his family in the future?"

Chu Suizhou had a momentary accident. He clenched his fists tightly, and he was holding the anger of being questioned: "So what, he made a mistake, and he didn't even have the courage to come to me for forgiveness, but you charged forward for him, you Do you know that if you change someone else, you should resign and leave with him now!"

Chen Nian: "

Let's go!" Chu Suizhou, who was originally straight, had his shoulders slightly slumped: "I didn't mean that, you have to know, the workplace You should be more mature." The

angry Chen Nian couldn't listen to anything, so he turned around and left: "That's what you thought! I don't think we are suitable..."

Chu Suizhou: "Chen Nian Read!"

Knowing what Chen Nian was going to say, he raised his voice to interrupt the other party, and Chen Nian was startled by his undeniable strength.

Chu Suizhou pressed Chen Nian's shoulder: "Emotional matters should not be used to anger, I love you...you know, don't hurt my heart like this, okay?"

Chen Nian didn't speak, because Meng Lanfeng, who played him, completely forgot the following lines.

It's not that he has a bad memory, but that the man bent slightly and stared at him. His aura around him was as cold as ice, but the amber eyes surrounded by ice were full of pleading and comfort, as well as bottomless love.

Who can bear to destroy such love.

He raised his hand involuntarily, wanting to touch the eyes of Ji Tingsen who was close at hand.

"Lanfeng, what are you doing?" Meng Lanfeng's manager couldn't take it anymore.

Did Ji Tingsen take some supplement pills to improve his acting skills? Not to mention his acting skills suddenly improved, he actually brought Meng Lanfeng into the play.

Fu Cong was dissatisfied and said, "Why are you yelling, you are so angry?"

The "audience" around were also dumbfounded, and couldn't help muttering:

"I'll go, I also want to look at Ji Tingsen in the same way."

"It seems really diligence can make up for one's weakness, Ji Tingsen has never taken an acting class for a month honestly before, the improvement is really great!"

"Did you see, when he was sad and angry just now, it was heartbreaking."

"There is still a voice, low and gloomy, I'm dead..."

Meng Lanfeng was woken up by the manager's roar, his face pale. Qingqingbaibai was extremely ugly, and took a big step back.

Everyone around was embarrassed for him.

Ji Tingsen felt that he had experienced the charm of acting.

It's a wonderful feeling to be another person, to feel what that person feels.

But seeing Meng Lanfeng's shame and annoyance, he couldn't help saying: "Lanfeng, thank you."

Meng Lanfeng raised his head abruptly, and when he met those amber eyes, he hurriedly staggered, and said in a low voice: "The cat cries for the mouse!" !"

Ji Tingsen took a step forward: "Thank you for acting with me. I have never been able to play this scene. Fortunately, you have accompanied me to go through it again. This is a win-win situation for us."

He looked at the teacher who taught acting, The other party hesitated for a moment, and finally said: "Ji Tingsen has made great progress, and Meng Lanfeng's performance is also remarkable. They are all very good." The

two of them came and went, which can be regarded as the qualitative of today's matter, and the friendly discussion was unsuccessful . burden.

Meng Lanfeng also recovered now, and it was rare for him to have a good temper: "Forget you are sensible, next time... the next time you ask me for help, just talk."

He came boldly, and then left boldly .

Only I know, my heart is still beating so fast, it's a hell!

After Meng Lanfeng left, the performance teacher said to Ji Tingsen approvingly: "The explosive power is too strong! I agree to your request. I will join you in the group and take the time to teach you acting."

He never easily joins the actors in the group, but Ji Tingsen It is really a material that people can't bear to miss.

After the acting class, Fu Cong babbled: "Baby, Meng Lanfeng obviously came to find fault, and you actually let him go down the steps!"

Ji Tingsen remembered Meng Lanfeng's furious appearance, and said with a smile: "It's not good for the same company to make things too ugly, and...other people are not bad."

I have seen really cruel people in the mall People like Meng Lanfeng can only be regarded as straight-tempered.

It would be unwise for a person who can turn an enemy into a friend to push away for a moment of arrogance.

Fu Cong: "...In your eyes, everyone is not bad. Hey, I hope he remembers your kindness, so that he will be less of a monster in the future."

...

Performance is a thing of the past. Return to life and cook twice.

Ji Tingsen had a feeling of breaking through the bottleneck, and he was in a good mood until he got home from get off work.

He went upstairs to take a shower and change clothes, and when he came down, Qin Zhen was already sitting in the dining room.

Qin Zhen simply washed his hands, put his suit on the chair next to him, and his black shirt made him look more slender: "The trouble is solved?"

He is very observant, how could he not have noticed that Ji Tingsen looked like a woman a few days ago ? Worrying about something.

The matter in the entertainment industry was just a trivial matter, and he didn't ask about it. Anyway, if it really couldn't be solved, Lei Feihong would report it.

Of course, if Ji Tingsen couldn't help but ask for help first, it's not impossible for him to intervene in view of the other party's recent performance.

Looking at it now, I was too worried.

Ji Tingsen pulled away the chair opposite Qin Zhen and sat down, with gentle eyes: "Well, it's going well."

The relationship between the two of them has become more harmonious now, and they are under the same roof. They have already begun to break the record of zero communication at every turn.

During the meal, Ji Tingsen told Qin Zhen that he would join the group in a week: "Modern dramas will be filmed in Beijing throughout, and it will not affect the return to the old house. You call me two days in advance so that I can ask for leave." 

The two went back to the old house There is no fixed date, anyway, once a month, it is good to go there when work is not so busy that month.

Qin Zhen: "OK."

After thinking about it, he asked again: "Did you lose anything?"

Ji Tingsen paused his fingers slightly: "What?"

Qin Zhen understated it, but actually did not miss every subtle expression of Ji Tingsen: "I lost a tie, a cuff, I don't know. Is it because the cleaning servants have dirty hands and feet... The price of things is second, but it may be that the business documents will be lost next time, and this matter needs to be investigated."

Ji Tingsen silently added: Maybe even lost What about a tie clip?

He has experimented, Qin Zhen's personal things can protect him from backlash for half a month, of course it is only limited to ordinary interactions with Ming Rui, and the action of changing the plot like last time probably sucks something.

Smoking is not allowed, but take some small things from Qin Zhen's changed clothes and use them before returning them, then you can communicate with Ming Rui normally, who can bear it.

If he had known that he would be discovered so soon, he would not have saved for a month and paid it back together.

Laziness is the original sin, Ji Tingsen thought.

In the current situation, if you don't admit it, you will hurt the innocent servants. If you admit it, you will feel like a pervert.

I don't know if Qin Zhen will blow his hair.

And admitting is admitting, and some things can't be explained clearly, unless he also admits that he still has a deep love for Qin Zhen and even thinks about people when he sees things, then the current peaceful situation will probably return overnight to before liberation.

Even though Ji Tingsen was so resourceful, he felt a sense of embarrassment at this moment, especially when Qin Zhen's gray-blue eyes stared at him like a beast preying on him.

The palpitating silence seemed to never end.

Qin Zhen narrowed his eyes slightly: "Brother Sen, what are you thinking?"

He is usually called by Ji Tingsen's full name, but at this moment, the dignified honorific title is more like a ceremonial threat before sharpening the sword.