Chapter 78

Liu Jingsheng: "Brother, I feel bad."

    Ji Tingsen's heart trembled slightly when he heard this sentence, even though Liu Jingsheng didn't even say the reason, he replied gently: "I know."

    Not perfunctory, not comforting, he raised his arms naturally He embraced the shoulders and necks of the young man in front of him, and led him into the room.

    The Liu family has many eyes and is not peaceful inside. Ji Tingsen doesn't want others to see it no matter what.

    People's hearts are faint, and waves can be avoided if they can be avoided.

    The sudden increase in weight on the shoulders was actually not that heavy, but Liu Jingsheng still couldn't help the muscles all over his body shrinking.

    This unnaturalness is inevitable.

    The two brothers have admired each other from the very beginning when they met, and they got closer after they recognized each other.

    But after all, as an adult, it is like old friends at first sight, and I feel that it is too demanding to be intimacy in a short period of time.

    Now, intimacy is walking toward intimacy.

    Liu Jingsheng subconsciously glanced at Ji Tingsen, and even looked up, with a bit of inexplicable panic, but he finally saw the peace and tolerance in his brother's eyes.

    It is a kind of stability and tranquility that can hardly be measured by a scale. It is not difficult to feel that there is a smooth road inside, and you can roll and roll as you want.

    It turns out that there is a brother like this.

    Brother!

    It is different from being obedient in front of grandpa, and it is also different in being obedient in front of parents.

    That is, it seems that anything and everything is fine...

    Feeling unfamiliar and instinctive, the straight shoulders unknowingly sag, and the head droops according to the mentality of being hit, revealing The tiny fluff on his neck was glowing light under the light, and he asked weakly, "Brother, am I not sensible?"

    Today was supposed to be a good day for my brother to return to the Liu family, but he...

    However, it is true to be happy for my brother, and it is also true to be sad.

    In the past twenty years, grandpa's heart was on his cousin, and parents missed his lost brother. Everyone's request or expectation for him was to be stable and sensible.

    But he...just wants to be unruly once in a while.

    Ji Tingsen tilted his head and lowered his eyes: "No, it's not that he's ignorant, he's just too stupid."

    With a twitch of his eyelashes, Liu Jingsheng looked at Ji Tingsen, somewhat accusing in surprise.

    He added in a dazed and low voice: "I skipped grades more than once."

    It wasn't to show off, it was to spontaneously maintain my impression in my brother's heart.

    stupid?

    That won't work!

    Ji Tingsen smiled, placed Liu Jingsheng on the sofa, turned back and closed the door, and sat diagonally opposite Liu Jingsheng.

    The two were very close, almost knee-high, explaining: "What I'm talking about is stupid, it's not the brain, it's the heart."

    Heart?