Chapter 9

Ji Tingsen is going to shoot an advertisement for a mid-range watch today.

After taking care of his makeup and clothes, Fu Cong dragged him and nagged, "Don't be nervous, baby, the director has plenty of time, so let's take our time."

He knew that his artists always couldn't let go when facing the camera. , I have already communicated with the director, the first thing is to be patient and patient when shooting.

Don't seek perfection, long live passing.

Ji Tingsen felt that Fu Cong seemed more nervous, and followed him: "Okay, not nervous."

He was indeed not nervous. He had participated in many business summits in his previous life, and he was already used to the media's lens.

If it is different, it is probably because of the interest.

It's always a pleasure to be exposed to new things.

The commercial shooting is divided into several parts. Ji Tingsen needs to change several sets of clothes, leisure, elite, daily, etc., to reflect the choices and needs of different groups of people for watches.

When the director saw Ji Tingsen in a suit and leather shoes, his eyes lit up.

Come on, it seems that this little nephew who doesn't regret the appointment still likes it, and the appearance of the takeaway is really good, so it doesn't matter if you grind it slowly.

  The director never expected what he said most later was:" Okay !" ." 

Three hours later, all the materials needed for the advertisement were shot. 

The director, who was planning to fight for a long time, patted the shoulder of his little nephew whose eyes always follow Ji Tingsen: "You have better eyesight than uncle, alas... rumors kill people!" Smart people, good looking, how come people say it is an embroidered pillow.

Jealousy, it must be jealousy!

Waiting for the next time, the director pondered silently, the next time someone asks about Ji Tingsen, he will definitely give people a good compliment to make his reputation right.

...

It was noon in the blink of an eye, and Ji Tingsen asked Fu Cong to order takeaways, including those of the staff, during the filming period.

The staff thanked each other and happily went to get the takeaway.

Who has never eaten rice, but this kind of expensive food is usually what they order at the toothbrush festival, but now the boss brings it up in a pile, asking is Teacher Ji's heroic spirit!

Hmm... Inexplicably, there is a feeling of being taken care of by the boss.

The commercial was shot quickly and well. The director who finished the task ahead of schedule and had a full stomach went over and made friends with Ji Tingsen.

Such a good opportunity to meet, Ji Tingsen is also a generous person who is dedicated to his work and is worth making friends with.

Maybe there will be some resource exchanges in the future.

Ji Tingsen and the director became friends, and when they were chatting, someone came over.

A well-proportioned and serious young woman, dressed in formal attire, stood in front of Ji Tingsen, raised her chin slightly: "Mr. Ji, Mr. Lei has something to ask you to come over."

Someone recognized this woman as Linda, Mr. Lei's secretary.

The surroundings suddenly fell silent.

Mr. Lei, Lei Feihong, the president of Yaohui Entertainment, who doesn't know this.

More importantly, it was rumored that Ji Tingsen was Mr. Lei's favourite, otherwise why Ji Tingsen could go straight in and out of the president's office, Yaohui has any special resources, even if the actor and actress speaks, Ji Tingsen's words are not as good.

Some even said that if Ji Tingsen hadn't had such a big backer as Mr. Lei, with his arrogant temper and attractive appearance, he would either be suppressed or played to death, sooner or later.

There were also rumors that a boss at the same level as Mr. Lei once fell in love with Ji Tingsen, meaning that he had a good boy in his hand and wanted to exchange Ji Tingsen with Mr. Lei, even for a night.

Later, Boss Lei fell out with the boss.

There are no permanent enemies in the business world, and it is rare to turn faces, so Ji Tingsen's charm can be imagined.

Between Mr. Lei and Ji Tingsen, it's okay if there is true love, but Mr. Lei is almost fifty, and he doesn't lack a wife and children, so Ji Tingsen is just a male vixen.

Fu Cong looked at everyone's faces, he was so angry that his baby was Boss Lei's wife and immediate boss, okay? !

To suffocate a person, if it wasn't for Guaibao's low profile, he was also strictly ordered not to reveal his identity... Humph!

Ji Tingsen has read countless people, and he can tell what everyone is thinking at a glance.

I just want to explain, it seems like I'm not asking myself, maybe I have to find a way to rectify my name, of course not the kind of rectification that brought Qin Zhen out, after all, there is a clause in the marriage agreement that prohibits him from revealing his identity to the outside world.

He greeted the director with a normal expression, and followed Linda.

When Ji Tingsen left, the director couldn't help sighing.

Looking for backers is very common in the circle. Wuyang Wuyang's handsome men and beauties sneak into the circle, one is younger and more capable, and if they want to be in the top position, they have to pay something.

But if this kind of dedication happened to Ji Tingsen, why would it be so aggrieved?

...

Ji Tingsen followed Linda into the elevator.

Linda was standing next to Ji Tingsen, her eyes couldn't help but drift towards Ji Tingsen, maybe it was an illusion, Ji Tingsen seemed to be more beautiful than before.

It's not the kind of change after plastic surgery, but the eyes, posture and even temperament are completely reborn.

Ji Tingsen entered the CEO's office, but Fu Cong was stopped by Linda.

Linda: "Boss Lei only let Ji Tingsen in, you can wait outside."

She spoke very rudely, as if chasing cats and dogs away, and she probably felt annoyed at being confused by Ji Tingsen in the elevator.

She has seen Mrs. Lei's wife before. She is a very kind and kind woman. Now she is cut off by Ji Tingsen, and she is angry when she thinks about it.

Ji Tingsen is used to all kinds of malice, and he should accept the consequences of what the original owner did in the past.

It's just that he doesn't want this kind of malice to hurt the people around him.

He put one hand on Fu Cong's shoulder: "I'll go in with Fu Cong, and I'll explain to Mr. Lei."

Linda wanted to say no, but the young man's eyes glanced over, showing no emotion, but a kind of intolerance The aura of retorting made her spine stiff.

In a daze, Ji Tingsen went in with Fu Cong.

Linda opened her mouth and waited at the door, not daring to leave. The little lover and the secretary knew who would be the one to talk about.

The moment the door was closed, she heard Mr. Lei's voice, which was so enthusiastic that it was almost as if she had been pardoned: "Ji Shao, you can count yourself here..."

That was definitely not the attitude of a gold master talking to a little lover, Instead, it is like a subordinate to a superior.

Besides, what does Mr. Lei call Ji Tingsen?

Ji...Shao?

Shao?

I must have heard it wrong.....