Chapter 23

The movement of Qin Zhen closing the door was so loud that even the walls shook.

His beloved pajamas turned into rags, and the room felt like an earthquake. Ji Tingsen had the illusion of being in a violent place.

He wasn't shocked for long, though.

Because Qin Zhen, who was standing still at the door, seemed to be the one who was frightened.

Ji Tingsen thought, probably the big bruise on his waist scared the other party.

When he himself looked in the mirror, he also felt a little horrified: "Qin Zhen, I'm fine, just minor injuries, bruises are like this...the skin is not broken, and it will disappear in two days." 

The truth on the other hand, Qin Zhen didn't see the injury on Ji Tingsen's waist.

Or it is not complete.

The pajamas were torn from the back of the neck, and stopped at the place where the smooth back was gathered around the waist, almost covering 90% of the injuries, only the blue and purple marks the size of the belly of a thumb, trembling. A head poked out from under the clothes.

Qin Zhen walked over without saying a word.

He is half a head taller than Ji Tingsen, with a slightly bent neck and stretched out his hand.

With a thud, the fabric that was finally connected was completely split in two, revealing the terrifying scar at the lowest point in the center of the lower back.

The horror of the scars is compared with the scenery I saw before.

The inexplicably stiff body recovered instantly, followed by deep anger. Qin Zhen said in a deep voice, "Small injury? What's going on, talk! Or, I'll check it myself." 

The chill on Ji Tingsen's back made him feel insecure, so to turn around.

However, the man behind him seemed to have expected this, and pressed his slightly warm palm on his shoulder, stopping his movement.

He could even feel that those gray-blue eyes were looking at the place where he was wounded, as if they were real.

Qin Zhen was half a head taller than Ji Tingsen and stood behind him, which made Ji Tingsen feel oppressed.

But the other party did not have any malicious intentions, and it seemed that he would not give up easily, so he could only say: "I was not careful."

Qin Zhen: "What?"

Ji Tingsen closed his eyes, regretting his previous greed again: "It was me who didn't stand up. Steady, I hit the coffee table in the living room."

Qin Zhen: "I want to be honest."

Ji Tingsen: "...It's true, when I covered you with a blanket, you should be able to see that the scars are fresh. No one else."

So, it's not bullying by outsiders.

Qin Zhen's accumulated efforts suddenly collapsed.

He vaguely remembered something... so it was because of himself, and the injury on Ji Tingsen's wrist was also because of him?

Hearing Qin Zhen's question about your wrist, Ji Tingsen heaved a sigh of relief: "I feel that you have a fever, and I want to make sure." He emphasized: "I didn't want to take advantage of you, but you grabbed it."

As for Qin Zhen's dazed he didn't mention those words.

As he spoke, he took Qin Zhen's palm, which was much warmer than his own, away from his shoulder: "Okay, I just squeezed it a little bit, I won't tell grandma, you still have a little fever, let Special Assistant Yan measure it later Body temperature."

Qin Zhen was completely stunned, Ji Tingsen took care of him, but he hurt him again and again.

No, what's the matter with grandma?

Thinking about it, he didn't let Ji Tingsen get close to him before, but he accidentally pushed him to the ground, his palm scratched his skin, Ji Tingsen went to complain in front of his grandma, and later he was scolded by his grandma.

Ji Tingsen felt that Qin Zhen was very strange today, and his reaction was either extreme or slow, probably due to illness.

He didn't urge anyone to leave immediately.

Originally, Qin Zhen also cared about him. Although the method was a bit rough and tough, his kindness was still understandable.

He took off the rags on his body and wanted to go to the cloakroom to find clothes to wear.

Qin Zhen, who was originally thinking in chaos, opened his eyes subconsciously: "What are you doing?"

Ji Tingsen: "...changing clothes...sorry, I thought..."

Everyone is a man, and they are looking at each other. The other party is boring, and he doesn't have to hide it like he meets the opposite sex if he changes clothes.

It turns out that Qin Zhen not only hates being looked at by him, but also hates seeing him... disheveled?

He walked quickly to the cloakroom connected to the bedroom. During the process, the wound on his waist was involved, and he couldn't help gasping in a low voice.

There were heavy and hurried footsteps behind him, as well as the sound of opening and closing the door. It was Qin Zhen who left.

Probably because of his hot eyes, Ji Tingsen thought, and couldn't help laughing.

How come I didn't realize before that Qin Zhen's personality is so changeable, and it's cute that a sick person becomes self-willed.

He is not used to appearing weak in front of people, now that he is alone, he changes direction and takes a few steps slowly to go to bed, changes clothes and stretches his muscles, forget it.

Anyway, I have to get up early tomorrow.

Looking at the broken pajamas casually thrown on the bed, Ji Tingsen felt lucky.

Fortunately, it wasn't the pants that were torn, so it was dangerous.

In the pocket of the pajama pants was a button taken from Qin Zhen's suit.

...

Special assistant Yan, who had been scolded by Qin Zhen, had been waiting in the corridor.

He didn't know what he did wrong, and he didn't dare to leave.

There were a lot of messy thoughts in my mind, such as the fact that the boss would actually enter Ji Tingsen's room, wouldn't it mean that he would eventually become a foolish king who was bewitched by beauty.

Speaking of which, Ji Tingsen's face is indeed...probably the essence of the brain, and it is all used on the face.

Just as he was thinking about it, the door opened, and Special Assistant Yan asked nervously, "Boss?"

Qin Zhen glanced at him: "It's none of your business, so do whatever you want!"

Special Assistant Yan: "..."

He came to take care of the patient, isn't the patient the boss you?

Qin Zhen ignored him and went straight downstairs.

Arriving downstairs, he frowned and warned Special Assistant Yan who was still standing upstairs: "Don't go in!"

Special Assistant Yan: ...?

No sleep in the guest room... No, his smart head was not given for nothing. Looking at the closed door of Ji Tingsen's bedroom, he felt that this room was most likely the one he couldn't get in.

Understand, don't give Ji Tingsen an opportunity.

If Ji Tingsen wanted to bribe him to ask the boss about something, he would refuse all of them and ignore him.

Smart subordinates wanted to find work on their own, so Yan Tezhu packed up the dishes from his boss's room, took them downstairs, and went to the kitchen to clean up the mess.

Qin Zhen went to the gym downstairs to get medicated oil.

The gym has fitness equipment and a boxing room, because sometimes I get injured, and there are medicinal oils for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, which are not available on the market, and the effect is very good.

Walking downstairs, he regained his sanity a lot, this time he knew there was a knock on the door.

Hearing the knock on the door, Ji Tingsen: "...?"