Chapter 32

This is the best private room in Shangya. The layout is actually more like a suite. Besides the dining room, there is also a rest room.

Qin Zhen has been here, and he glanced around to know where the words are quiet.

Going around half of the carved partition wall, there are indeed two symmetrical rooms with the doors open. The tea room is on the left and the rest room is on the right.

He put one hand on the door frame of the rest room, and waited for Ji Tingsen to enter before closing the door.

Independent space, the decoration has an antique flavor.

Ji Tingsen liked this style very much, he paused for a moment while staring at the classic and luxurious beauty couch under the window, thinking that this should be for ladies.

It doesn't matter if it's female or not, anyway, there are no outsiders now.

He helped his waist without a trace.

The moment when Qin Zhen grabbed his waist just now, although it was only a second or two, it hurt so badly that he really wanted to lie down.

But just think about it, Qin Zhen has a frank and lenient face and resists strictness. If he looks tired and lazy, the child might explode with anger.

When Qin Zhen had already sat in the large chair, with his hands on his knees, obviously ready for the hawk, Ji Tingsen sat opposite him.

In order to ease the atmosphere, he started a conversation: "How do you know I'm here?"

Qin Zhen said with a blank expression, "My friend saw you and Yuan Neng... I also made an appointment with someone here... "

Ji Tingsen thought the same way, with a gentle smile in his light-colored eyes, he added the second half of the sentence: "I know Yuan Neng is not a good person, so you are worried about me? Thank you."

"Thank you" again.

There was nothing wrong with Ji Tingsen's words, and it could even be called polite, but Qin Zhen's ears hurt when he heard them.

He has high eyebrows and a straight nose, and when he smiles or not, he has a murderous air: "Tell me, why did you see Yuan Neng? You want to fight... You know who he is, and what to do if something happens to him." ?"

Ji Tingsen was not afraid of him at all, he could tell the difference between good intentions and evil intentions.

It's a little funny and warm in my heart. For many years, he has always spoken in this tone, but this is the first time someone reprimanded him with a cold face, "What if something happens?"

No secrets, from Bai Ning being bullied by Yuan Neng in the film crew to deciding to solve this matter, including the video.

If someone asks about these things, they must keep them secret. One more person who knows is not a good thing for Bai Ning, but with the resources Qin Zhen has and his own keen intelligence, it is almost easy to know what he wants.

Besides, the matter of taking Yuan Neng's photo hit people in the face, and they couldn't hide it.

Qin Zhen let out a deep breath: "Bai Ning...Why did you help him?"

The two people who had never met before, but the production crew had spent so much time and effort after getting along with each other for two months, it was unimaginable.

Ji Tingsen sighed: "I can't help it, such an older kid, when I see him, I think of...Ming Rui, and Yuan Neng seems to be eyeing me too, so I should strike first.

" For a ten-year-old child, Qin Zhen sneered from the bottom of his heart.

Everything he owns is planned by himself, and he is probably naturally cold-blooded. He can't understand or empathize with Bai Ning's matter, and he is even very displeased.

Since Bai Ning has a deep understanding of what kind of bastard Yuan Neng is, why does he ask Ji Tingsen to help...to bring trouble to the east?

Thought so much in his heart, Qin Zhen didn't say it.

Several times when he wanted to severely reprimand the person in front of him for being impulsive and overreaching, even when he was being used as a gunman, a soft and clear complaint always came to his ears: "I think you are bullying me." 

In the end, he just said : "No next time!"

Anger and regret arose in his heart, the person in front of him couldn't help tossing, if only he had kicked Yuan Neng more.

Ji Tingsen took a bottle of purified water from the table between the two of them, loosened the cap and pushed it in front of Qin Zhen: "I have a measure, don't worry."

Qin Zhen didn't know that his lips looked so dry that they were about to break skin, but the thirst is real.

I ran here again before I even had a drink in the clubhouse, and climbed several floors. I can keep up with my physical strength, but the feeling of impatience at that time has not yet completely calmed down.

In the end, in exchange for the words "I have a sense of proportion"?

My heart was on fire, and I couldn't hold it down after drinking half a bottle of water in one breath: "You have a sense of proportion? You have a sense of clothes... this time is good luck, next time... you have to hide it in the room. With Yuan Neng's helper, he will give you medicine, or knock you out when you are not prepared? Huh?"

Ji Tingsen wanted to say that he didn't touch the water, but he also analyzed Yuan Neng's character and knew that nothing would happen.

But looking at Qin Zhen's bright and sharp eyes because of anger, sensing the other party's sincere concern, he opened his mouth, and finally said gently and comfortingly: "I see."

Obviously, Qin Zhen is not Yuan Neng's kind It's easy to notice Ji Tingsen's perfunctory.

That's right, I didn't realize my mistake at all, it was just perfunctory!

He stood up, nearly 1.9 meters tall, set off by jeans and a leather jacket, tall and long-legged, strong and tough, with undeniable pressure and power that belonged to men.

Like an irritated wolf king, he urgently needs a duel to confirm his status.

The wolf king handed a paw in front of the sitting young man, as an inviting gesture: "Get up! Don't you have a measure, I will show you the consequences of failing to measure."

Ji Tingsen's waist still hurts, and he doesn't want to fight. I don't want to either.

But he had a premonition that if he rejected Qin Zhen now, the other party would use this as an excuse to interfere in many things in the future.

He has experienced Qin Zhen's strength before, so it's better... let's not do it.

Ji Tingsen has systematically learned self-rescue skills, including but not limited to fighting, swimming, and survival in the wild, etc., while Qin Zhen was aggressive when he was young. He learned boxing from his master, and he was talented in it. When he beat one master, he would change to another one. Later, he played with sandbags by himself.

All in all, Ji Tingsen is an academic school, and he is also an academic school after a lifetime, while Qin Zhen is a talented and practical school, and the latter is much higher in terms of hardware conditions.

The result is obvious, Ji Tingsen failed miserably.

He was not annoyed at being suppressed by Qin on the beauty's bed. After all, it was the expected result, so he reasoned well: "Although I am not as good as you, you have also seen that I have the ability to protect myself."

Qin Zhen gave a cold snort , short and ruthless: "Do you think I'm joking with you?"

He twisted Ji Tingsen's hands behind him, grabbed both wrists almost with one hand, and forced the other side to raise his upper body, like a dying animal Vulnerable bird.

His eyes lingered over the neck that was more slender because he was facing up, and he opened the buttons of the shirt one by one with one hand. His gray-blue eyes were always sharp and cold, as if he was treating the prey under his claws: "Did Yuan Neng do this to you?" He leaned over, and his deep, hot breath passed over the beautiful and fragile body below him, from the ear to the side of the cheek, and then to the side of the neck: "If it was someone else, it wouldn't be like I'm so gentle, tearing your clothes, crushing your dignity, and fainting if you resist... You don't want to know how bad a person can be!"