Chapter 69

The reason why I like Ji Mingrui.

    Like Ji Mingrui?

    The auditorium at the show site fell silent for a moment, and almost 99% of the audience could interpret the message "Ji Tingsen is crazy!" from the expressions on their faces.

    Ma Ge was caught off guard, showing for the first time that he was not deliberately pretending to increase the effect of the show.

    In the silence, Ji Tingsen bowed to the audience and even the fans watching the live broadcast.

    It's an apologetic gesture.

    His hair is thick and black, his face is white, his eyebrows look like a person in a painting, but he has a more solid and calm temperament than the painting: "I think it should be a very normal thing for any elder brother to care about and like his younger brother ."

    Everyone: Brother?

    Is it the younger brother, the younger brother, or... dear...

    Ji Tingsen paused for two seconds to give the audience time to react.

    Continued: "In the past two days, Ming Rui and I have made some untrue remarks on the Internet, which has caused a lot of trouble to fans who like us. Here, I must first apologize to everyone--the clarification is late, Ji Mingrui is my real brother, the same father and the same mother, and it's true."

    Saying this on the public platform, the possibility of fraud is almost zero, and on the live broadcast platform, the barrage is densely packed like crazy:

    [This, this, this. .....]

    [My dear... Is it because I haven't woken up or the sun has risen from the west? ]

    [Sure enough, the good-looking ones are either a family or they are about to enter a family! ]

    [Sen Sen is sorry...]

    [Sen Sen, Sen Sen did not disappoint us, woo woo woo woo]

    [One thing to say, although Sen Sen and Ming Rui are handsome guys, they really don't look much like each other. ]

    [No wonder Ji Mingrui was the first male when he debuted, hehe]

    [Upstairs, oh, what about your mother, Ming Rui's acting skills are recognized as aura, good-looking and strong in business, does it catch your eye? ]

    [Ah, ah, I apologize, I repent, I shouldn't have doubted Sensen. ]

    [Lu Zhuanfan, obviously forced to clarify the relationship, Ji Tingsen actually apologized, so gentle~]

    [...]

    The show continues, Ma Ge dare not be careless.

    Being able to host Ji Tingsen in the Big Red program group, he was a genius in the first place, and now he has come to his senses. Where was he playing with Ji Tingsen before, it was obvious that he achieved his goal without making a fuss.

    What is it to speak harshly, this kind of ability to make the best use of the situation is the real smart person.

    The follow-up program was harmonious, and Ma Ge asked a lot more gentle questions.

    At the end of the show, guests are routinely asked to choose a few answers from the most popular questions in the live barrage.

    Two of the questions are very hostile: why hide the relationship with Ji Mingrui? Who is better in acting between you and Ji Mingrui?