Chapter 12

Ji Tingsen thought, it turns out that embarrassment can happen once and twice.

Last time it was clothes, this time it's clothes too.

What a...what a coincidence.

Passing the clothes in his hand forward, the guilt of stealing other people's clothes disappeared, and he asked: "Qin Zhen, do you want this..." 

The one that was touched by "he" before Things get lost, and this one should be no exception.

The sky was dim, and the last strong and warm sunlight swayed in from the floor-to-ceiling windows.

The young man's clothes on the stairs were outlined with a layer of gold, because of the slight movement of one hand, a narrow arc was revealed in the hazy thin clothes.

With his fingers curled up slightly, Qin Zhen almost dully remembered the hug not long ago.

It turned out to be so thin, as if he could wrap one arm around him... He is also light and has low blood sugar.

The Qin family abused him?

There was a brief silence.

While waiting for Qin Zhen's answer for a few seconds, Ji Tingsen was no longer so attached to clothes.

The clothes he and Qin Zhen changed would be put away by the servants, and then someone would come and take them away for cleaning. There was still a chance between putting them away and being taken away.

Clothes are too ambiguous, really inappropriate, or...a tie?

The slight distraction was interrupted by Qin Zhen's voice: "Lack of money?"

Ji Tingsen: "...No, it's my fault for taking your things, I can..." Pay ten Eight pieces, okay?

He wasn't so short of money that he couldn't afford to buy clothes so he had to steal them.

The Qin family allocates one million pocket money to his account every month. As for clothes, shoes, socks, and electronic products, the latest and most fashionable ones will be delivered on time, and there is basically nothing that needs to be spent by himself.

You can just contact the butler for the places that are not taken care of.

When the words are interrupted to the extreme, Qin Zhen is straightforward: "Two million, the money will be credited to your account later, don't do unnecessary things."

He is not a patient person, or Ji Tingsen is not worthy of his patience.

After changing clothes and coming down again, I felt that it was inappropriate to leave a patient in the living room. Even with the care of a doctor, it is better to stare at him.

Even if it's based on those few words that taught Qin Qing a lesson.

Now it seems that Ji Tingsen is very good, and he will be able to take advantage of it.

What is he doing with his clothes, smelling like an idiot like before, or wearing them like a pervert...

This kind of analysis made Qin Zhen frowned, and turned back to the room.

He didn't realize that his heart was more uncomfortable than the previous irritation and disgust.

The person standing in the sunlight looked over softly with those amber eyes. Even if he didn't do anything, it was already hard for people to feel bad for him.

Ji Tingsen felt that Qin Zhen looked at him strangely.

However, the communication between the two of them has not been smooth, and now it is good. Qin Zhen threw down the two million words to him, as if he couldn't bear it anymore, and went back to the room directly.

He looked at the clothes in his hand, he left them all, or is it still... useful?

Ten minutes later, Ji Tingsen looked at the clothes on his lap with a complicated expression.

After turning on the phone, he called Ming Rui back.

Before the mobile phone fell to the ground and suddenly shut down, Ming Rui was worried that something might happen to him, and wished he could run over along the phone line. Ji Tingsen assured him that he was fine, and only made a video call.

This time I didn't complain against my will, but the pain in my chest never appeared, just because I had an extra piece of clothing at hand.

Clothes with Qin Zhen's breath.

It's amazing.

The pure black home clothes were extremely thin, so Ji Tingsen finally folded them into a small pile and put them in the drawer, planning to take them with him when he meets Mingrui next time or goes home.

He is like an asthma patient, and this dress is a life-saving medicine, but I don't know how long the shelf life is.

It was a really long-acting Qin Zhen brand medicine, but Qin Zhen's muscles became stiff after taking a sip...

Forget it, I promised not to disturb the other party, and breaking my promise to gain weight is not good.

The next day, early morning.

When Ji Tingsen was halfway through breakfast, Qin Zhen had already got up and left.

The two returned to the state of having nothing to say. They were so quiet that the cooking auntie quietly went back to the kitchen after preparing everything, as if not daring to breathe.

After going downstairs, there was a car parked in front of the building, which was very familiar.

The driver of the Qin family's car is Uncle Xu.

Uncle Xu was waiting at the door, more enthusiastic than usual, rambling: "Ji Shao, I'll take you to the company, I've been waiting for more than half an hour..."

Ji Tingsen refused: "No, someone is here Pick me up, you haven't apologized until now, I don't know how to use people like you, go back to the old house."

He made a mistake, he was thinking about clothes last night, and forgot to tell the housekeeper about Uncle Xu.

Seeing that Ji Tingsen would not change his mind, Uncle Xu's smile faded: "Who do you think you are, you don't need me...you are nothing without the Qin family..."

His excitement was not lacking The reason is that picking up Ji Tingsen is a job assigned by the old lady, and there is an extra subsidy. The old house is still famous, which is equivalent to double salary. If it is said that it is usually cut in half?

There were footsteps coming from behind, fast but not chaotic, like knocking on people's hearts.

The excited Uncle Xu didn't notice, but Ji Tingsen saw it, and quietly waited for that person to come.

People from the Qin family should be dealt with by the head of the Qin family.

Uncle Xu was talking about the excitement: "...I am an old man of the Qin family. You have only been here for a few years. Do you understand the truth of being a human being and staying on the front line? I don't care about what you are in Mr. Qin's eyes. If you dare to fire me, you won't even get water for you when you go to the old house, do you believe it?"

"I don't believe it." A cold voice came from behind Uncle Xu.

"Qin...President Qin!" Uncle Xu was taken aback, "Listen to my explanation."

"Master Ji has already told me everything about you, I don't think you need to go back to the old house."

"No... Ji Shao sued me? Listen to me, I don't know how many bad things Ji Shao has said about me..."

Qin Zhen raised his hand, his gray-blue eyes twitched Such a compelling power made Uncle Xu shut up obediently.

He glanced at Ji Tingsen, his eyes softened a little, and said to Uncle Xu: "Young Master Ji didn't sue you. If he did, you wouldn't have the chance to appear here."

It turned out that Uncle Xu was so presumptuous, but Ji Tingsen was simply Said "Uncle Xu is always late".

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes...

I can't tell whether it was annoyed or ashamed, but when he got married, he promised that apart from love, respect and money would not be less for Ji Tingsen.

But now... the servants at home are so arrogant!

Qin Zhen stared at the restless Uncle Xu and said, "I'll tell you what Ji Tingsen is in my eyes. He is the partner I sought legally, legally, and aboveboard. What he said has the same effect as what I said. He let you go soft-hearted. But I won't."

Uncle Xu: "Qin...President Qin..."

Qin Zhendao: "I guarantee that from this moment on, you won't be able to find any job in Beijing. Leave within a day, and don't pollute Ji Tingsen's eyes again, otherwise...you won't want to know the consequences."

It's one thing that he doesn't like Ji Tingsen, but during the marriage, Ji Tingsen really belonged to the Qin family How could one of the masters be so humiliated by outsiders!

Uncle Xu's legs were weak, and he looked at Ji Tingsen for help: "Young Master Ji, it's my fault, please forgive me, my child is still in university in Beijing...I want to stay with him. ...."

How could Ji Tingsen dismantle Qin Zhen's stage at this time, shaking his head: "What Qin Zhen said is what I want to say, you can go."

Qin Zhen glanced at the young man standing beside him, thinly Approval flashed in his eyes, and he said to Uncle Xu: "You can continue to babble until I change my mind, so that your children will no longer have books to read from now on."

Of course he would not target a student who doesn't know anything , but he didn't want to listen to Uncle Xu's chatter.

Uncle Xu was strangled, ashamed and afraid, and left quickly.

The car was still parked, and Ji Tingsen called again to ask someone to take over.

The embarrassment that happened last night seemed to be gone, Ji Tingsen said to Qin Zhen, "Thank you."

Qin Zhen looked at the soft amber eyes and said displeasedly: " Still laughing? Why didn't you tell me?"

Ji Tingsen shook his head and laughed: "It's all trivial, I can handle it."

Qin Zhen took a deep breath, if he hadn't answered a call in the underground parking lot and happened to bump into Uncle Xu didn't know how many contemptuous words he had to say to this person in front of him.

Dealing with... Dealing with is the same patience as before he came here?

How dare you steal his clothes?

As if he knew what he was thinking, the owner of the amber eyes smiled slightly, and explained unhurriedly: "I saw you coming."

So I didn't move for the time being, because I believed that you would stand by my side.

Unexplainable why, Qin Zhen's anger over Uncle Xu suddenly dissipated.

"Let's go." He said, "I'll take you to the company."

Ji Tingsen knew how busy Qin Zhen was, because he had been so busy before: "No need, my manager will pick me up."

"Where?"

"Outside the community."

The security of Lanzhan Garden is extremely strict, and people and cars without a record are not allowed to enter, and Qin Zhen also asked not to bring people from the entertainment industry here, so Ji Tingsen asked Fu Cong to stay here Waited outside.

"I'm not discussing with you!" Qin Zhen said indisputably. The Lanzhan Garden covers a large area, and it takes about a kilometer to walk from here to the outside of the community.

"I can." Ji Tingsen stood still, he likes to walk more, especially in such a good time in the morning.

"Yes?" The gray-blue eyes skipped over the other's thin body, and warned: "Don't make trouble for me, who had hypoglycemia last night, and it's fun to pass out on the way early in the morning?

" Can't say no.

Qin Zhen didn't wait for him, and walked to the car in front of him with long legs, his back was tall and arrogant.

Ji Tingsen followed behind, looking at the man with the indifference on the back of his head, and remembering the side he was protecting himself just now, inexplicably wanted to snort the other man's head.

It's purely a personal hobby, just like Brother Hulu before.

Two years should be able to ease the relationship with Qin Zhen a lot. It would be even better if we can be friends. He is one year older than Qin Zhen. After the divorce, Qin Zhen may be able to call him brother.

Looking at the cold man, his heart is actually very soft. Ji Tingsen looked at his fingers, and a certain desire was about to move.