Chapter 16

Of course Ji Tingsen didn't want to go back overnight, but...he confirmed again: "The bed is not as big as the old house, and we will be very close together."

Qin Zhen didn't answer him, and didn't even look at him.

After staring at an unknown spot on the ceiling for two or three seconds, he closed his eyes.

Ji Tingsen:.......The genes of the Qin family are undoubtedly very good, and the eyelashes are long and slightly raised, which is undoubtedly the standard for a handsome man.

Sometimes silence means rejection, and sometimes silence means acquiescence.

Here and now it should be the latter.

He put the blankets away and got into bed, moving very lightly from start to finish.

There was also a light switch on the bedside, and Ji Tingsen raised his hand to press it.

In the darkness, he heard the slight sound of fabric rubbing, maybe it was an illusion, and Qin Zhen's voice came: "You and your brother have a good relationship?"

Ji Tingsen looked aside, the curtains were very good at blocking light, and there was nothing see.

But the sound of fabric rubbing when you move your head seems to be similar to what you heard just now, so just now... Was Qin Zhen looking at him?

Can't sleep in a strange environment, so for the first time, you want to chat at night?

He turned his head back and lay down again, and hummed softly, his indifference hurt the heart of a young man suspected of accepting the bed, and added: "Lively and cute, isn't it?"

Qin Zhen didn't answer, and the brother played automatically in his mind. Image of two hugging by the bed.

Only the weak need to hug each other for warmth. This is what he has known for a long time, but that kind of hug seems a bit enviable.

When two strangers chat, asking questions is far more effective than waiting.

Ji Tingsen happened to be curious about something: "How do you know that Dad likes to play chess?"

Qin Zhen's voice was low, with a slight nasal sound, a little lazy: "There is a chess board on the refrigerator."

Such a conspicuous place is obviously often used.

It's not a lie, but the fact is not so simple. Since he decided to marry Ji Tingsen, Ji Tingsen's parents were the first targets.

What the two old people like and don't like, in any position in the unit, who they are friendly with and who they are against, has already been recorded in detail in written form and sent to his desk.

It's not difficult to do what you like.

He has a good memory, and the information from three years ago is still reliable.

Only then can the guests and hosts enjoy themselves tonight.

It's just that there are still mistakes and omissions. For example, the information shows that the relationship between Ji Tingsen and his younger brother Ji Mingrui is cold, and the occasional clues in the past three years also show this, but everything is turned upside down tonight.

What went wrong?

That kind of doubt that has long been put aside is like a mist. Can a person really be enlightened to the point of being reborn?

No matter what, Ji Tingsen has always been like this, so he can always worry about it.

Silence spread again.

Ji Tingsen couldn't see the other person's face in the dark, and Ji Tingsen didn't know whether to continue the chat.

He instructed: "There are switches on the wall on the bedside table, and the lamp is the closest one."

Qin Zhen hummed, and then said, "Good night."

Ji Tingsen knew that the other party didn't want to chat now.

He closed his eyes.

Arms were next to arms, covered with the same quilt, even with the pajama fabric blocking, the heat of the other party's body was still quite unnegligible.

Maybe the one who suffers from insomnia at night is not the one who is suspected of sleeping, Ji Tingsen thought.

...

The next day, early morning.

Ji Tingsen and Qin Zhen are not people who can stay in bed. They ate breakfast with Ji's father and Ji's mother, and then went to work, and returned to the old house. Everything was in order.

Before going out, Ji's mother hugged Ji Tingsen: "Tingsen, thanks to you."

She looked in the direction of the youngest son while she was talking, and the mother and son looked at each other and smiled, knowing what was left unsaid.

Now is the Internet age, and nothing can be hidden. Parents have been worrying about it all the time. Now that their youngest son has regained his lively appearance, his heart is relieved.

Ji Tingsen watched his parents leave, and his younger brother also got into the manager's car, and then he and Qin Zhen got into the car and left.

The driver was Liu Zhi, who had been waiting early in the morning and kept looking at Ji Tingsen, as if restless, after Ji Tingsen said good morning, he couldn't wait to raise his voice: "Morning, Brother Ji, morning, Brother Qin."

Ji Tingsen replied with a smile.

Qin Zhen, who was also sitting in the back seat, hummed lightly.

The ending sound rises, and it seems to be in a good mood.

After the car drove to the old house, Liu Zhi didn't come in.

He still had a lot of things to do. After sending Qin Zhen and Ji Tingsen to the old house, he drove away again.

On this day, Ji Tingsen suggested that Mrs. Qin go fishing at the lake near the old house.

I have thought about it for a long time. Although the old lady is old, she is in good spirits. More exercise is good for her health.

There is also a fishing platform on the shore of the lake, a gazebo for people to rest, and a kitchen for temporary cooking, which is a good place for recreation.

He asked Qin Zhen if he wanted to go as a matter of routine. After all, he was a busy man. He did not expect that Qin Zhen, who was processing documents in the study, would answer after a moment of hesitation: "In thirty minutes, I will come down after I change my clothes."