Chapter 22

For beauties, Yuan Neng has always been patient when he has not succeeded.

Like Ji Tingsen, he had seen the magazine cover shot by the other party, and he actually had an idea at that time, but he gave up after inquiring that it was the favorite of the boss of Yaohui Entertainment.

Although the scale of Guanglong Entertainment is not small, there is still a gap between Yaohui and Yaohui.

But the beauty that he sent to the door was not the corner of the wall that he pried, and he didn't take advantage of it for anything, and maybe the other party also took advantage of him.

But out of a man's intuition, he said in an indifferent way: "Ji Daxingxing is a person who cherishes beauty and beauty, and Bai Ning is very likable in the crew, right?"

Ji Tingsen said with a light smile: "Mr. Money was also spent on the play, and it's been a few days since the filming started, and the leading actor's face can't be used, so it's everyone's interests that are lost."

Only a few people in the crew knew that Ji Tingsen was also an investor, and Yuan Neng was one of the investors. It's very clear, but Ji Tingsen's appearance is really outstanding, if he doesn't mention this, he really can't remember it for a while.

He slapped his head : "It's true, I was impulsive, the little bitch is disobedient, I want to fly before my wings are hard..." 

The two of them passed along the way, Ji Tingsen deliberately went to Guangxi while Yuan Neng was talking Some things about Dragon Entertainment are cited above.

Before he invested in "Never Forget", he knew other investors, and Yuan Neng could always say a few words about what projects Yuan Neng was in charge of in Guanglong in recent years.

Unsurprisingly, Yuan Neng has an impulsive and greedy personality. He also heard that Ji Tingsen had something to say, implying that he wanted to invest in their company's drama, and wanted him to recommend one or two.

When they arrived at the restaurant, they already kindly called Ji Tingsen Brother Ji.

The two chatted very happily, and agreed to discuss in detail next time they met. Yuan Neng seemed to be in a hurry, and after the phone rang several times, he couldn't sit still, so he turned around and left.

Ji Tingsen waited for Yuan Neng to leave, changed tables, and ordered a pot of tea again.

He rubbed his temples, not because he was tired, Yuan Neng's voice was too loud, making people upset.

However, cooperation is impossible. It's just a few perfunctory sentences. How to deal with Bai Ning's matter in the future has to be reconsidered.

Looking up again, the waiter didn't come up, and it was Feng Yingkai who served the tea.

Seeing his serious appearance, Ji Tingsen couldn't help laughing, and waited for the other party to pull out the chair and sit down, then said: "I can't afford someone like Director Feng to serve you."

Feng Yingkai poured a cup of tea and pushed it in front of Ji Tingsen, then poured it for himself. He drank a glass and said with a smile, "I will serve you for free for life."

He was going to deal with some housework, but he didn't expect Yuan Neng to be so generous... Fortunately, Ji Tingsen was fine.

I came here all the way after answering the assistant director's call. During this period, I was anxious and angry, and I cut Yuan Neng into seventeen or eighteen sections in my heart. I didn't expect to hear Yuan Neng talking about Brother Ji when I went upstairs.

Knowing that Ji Tingsen could handle it, he was relieved and felt that it was a novelty. After thinking about it, he felt that it should be like this, so he didn't come over immediately.

Feng Yingkai still reminded Ji Tingsen that Yuan Neng's style of hooliganism is not a good thing, and it is best not to provoke such a person.

Ji Tingsen responded, and filled up the tea that Feng Yingkai drank in one go: "I know."

He has known Feng Yingkai for a few days, and he knows that Feng Yingkai is a fastidious person, but now drinking tea is like drinking water from an old cow, and he is obviously on his way In a hurry, I couldn't help feeling a little moved.

Feng Yingkai felt that something had changed about Ji Tingsen, but he didn't seem to have changed.

Anyway, no matter how you look at it, it seems to be good everywhere.

It was nearly three o'clock when the two returned to the set, and Bai Ning was obviously unable to film after being beaten, so the scenes of Ji Tingsen and the third male Yin Lianyun were brought forward.

There are some preparations to be done, and shooting starts at four o'clock.

Taking advantage of this time, Ji Tingsen went back to the hotel, and asked his assistant to deliver the cakes and other food from the restaurant to Bai Ning's room.

He didn't go in, thinking that Bai Ning should be alone at this time.

Bai Ning really thought so, and even wished he could hide under the bed. When his assistant said, "Mr. Ji has to rush to film, I can't come in, let you have a good rest.", he was relieved and at the same time a little disappointed.

Soon the phone rang, and the three messages were all from Ji Tingsen.

【Yuan Neng is going on a business trip recently and won't be back for a while. 】

【I'm an investor in the crew, so nothing will happen. ]

[Eat well, rest well, and you can't NG more than ten times tomorrow, otherwise you won't be allowed to eat the snacks I brought. ]

Bai Ning didn't dare to return, but the fear, resentment, and shame in his heart seemed to have faded a lot, and he really fell asleep holding his phone.

Here, Ji Tingsen had a bit of a headache when he played against Yin Lianyun, the third male lead.

The artist who plays Chen Nian's childhood sweetheart seems to be a bit hostile to him by nature, and he is not afraid of hostility, but if emotions are brought into the play, sometimes it will not be so smooth.

Especially in today's scene, Chu Suizhou played by Ji Tingsen wants to shake hands with Yin Lianyun's character.

Whatever he wanted, when he went downstairs, he ran into Yin Lianyun who was playing with his mobile phone in the hall.

A heroic man, if he hadn't come out and lost a lot of fans before the gay marriage law was passed, he might have been on the top line.

There is no right or wrong in coming out of the closet, but the timing is not right, which directly led to the fact that this actor with good looks and acting skills can only go to idol dramas as a male supporting role, which is really a pity.

Ji Tingsen and Yin Lianyun passed by without intending to say hello.

When I joined the film crew, I wanted to get to know each other, but he was very impatient, so there was no need to rush.

Unexpectedly, Yin Lianyun spoke first this time: "Teacher Ji, let's go together?"

Seeing Ji Tingsen was slightly surprised, Yin Lianyun's face was filled with heat, but the man corrected his mistake without hiding it: "I misunderstood you before." , sorry."

He knew Ji Tingsen's reputation before, and made up his mind to join the group and kept a distance from him. Later, he heard that the other party refused to appear in the show, obviously because he didn't like homosexuality.

Joining the group, Ji Tingsen seemed to be kind to everyone, but Yin Lianyun had already had a prejudice in his heart, even if Bai Ning, a quail-like boy, dared to take advantage of Ji Tingsen, he still disdained it.

But when Bai Ning was beaten today, he wasn't there at the time. If he was there, he would have hesitated in his heart to save someone under the hands of a furious investor, and he might have been scared.

I didn't expect Ji Tingsen to dare... Who doesn't like such a majestic man.

Ji Tingsen did not expect that Yin Lianyun looked heroic and aloof, but turned out to be a talkative and interesting person.

The two quickly became acquainted.

In this way, the filming of the afternoon scene went smoother than usual.

When it was dark at night, it began to rain.

Ji Tingsen half-lyed on the bed and read the documents, he sighed and finally sat up.

Maybe it's time to call Special Assistant Yan and find out about Yuan Neng and Bai Ning.

Now that I have checked, I have the heart to take care of it.

He didn't have a Madonna attack, but when he met the weak and helpless little boy in front of him, even if the other party was suspected of having brought it on himself, he still couldn't help it.

This is related to some experiences in previous lives.

At that time, he was studying abroad, and suddenly he received a call from home, saying that his younger brother Nan Chu had killed someone.

Even if he returned to the country at the fastest speed, the person he should call his father physiologically had already pressed everything to death, making it certain that the youngest son would kill someone intentionally.

Later, even though he exhausted his efforts to overturn the case, his younger brother couldn't come back for several years, and neither could his lively and lovely personality.

If only he had been here...

Ji Tingsen couldn't imagine how helpless Nan Chu would be in the face of those malice when he was not around, but every time he saw boys of the same age, his heart always softened.

Now that I have the ability, and I meet again, protect those who can protect it, it can be regarded as filling in the regrets that I have never told anyone in my previous life.

The phone rang three times and was connected.

Special Assistant Yan is from Qin Zhen, with a rigorous and clear attitude that has remained unchanged for eight hundred years: "Hello, little boss, what are your orders?"