Chapter 47

No pants?

    Qin Zhen looked at Ji Tingsen's stunned and forbearing expression, followed the other's gaze and lowered his head, his original desire to get close to people through grievances suddenly turned into panic.

    He didn't know... Big misunderstanding!

    He frantically tugged at the hem of his nightgown, and for a moment wanted to cover his eyes that were wide open in surprise, but in the end he was kicked in the stomach and almost kicked out of bed by Ji Tingsen.

    It was said that it was close, because Qin Zhen held back for many days, trembling with trepidation. He was so tall and agile, and now he broke out. He not only grabbed Ji Tingsen's ankle to stabilize his figure, but also suddenly Pressure on the opponent.

    It's not like playing hooligans, trapping people firmly under the body, and the problem of getting naked will disappear.

    The usually cold and steady voice was urgent: "Brother Sen...Don't look! I didn't mean to...I really just want to have a good talk with you."

    Ji Tingsen was suppressed He almost couldn't catch his breath: "Who speaks like you... like you..."

    He has never been so offended in two lifetimes, it's unprecedented, and he was soft-hearted just now, and didn't kick Qin Zhen. , otherwise... don't care what this little bastard eats and grows so big, it's useless now.

    Qin Zhen's face was hot. He didn't expect that when he met Ji Tingsen, his self-control was so bad. It's not like he didn't sneak around before...but it's not the same as being caught.

    With his head buried in Ji Tingsen's neck, his voice was a bit muffled: "I didn't mean to, you can wear your nightgown, and I don't have any change of clothes for the rest."

    You can wear Ji Tingsen's, but underwear. Let alone whether it is suitable or not, I just want to think about who it belongs to. Even if it is not opened, he would not dare to wear it.

    I'm sure I'll be excited when I wear it, I'm afraid I'm going to strangle my little brother to death.

    But no matter what, he didn't expect to reveal his secrets now, and revealed it completely, wronged, stimulated, flustered, and ashamed. Qin Zhen was actually quite slow in this regard, and many emotions covered his head, and he was stunned.

    However, he didn't want to show his ignorance in front of Ji Tingsen, especially after he finally caught someone in his arms, he instinctively took a breath of the warm breath on his neck which was close at hand, which was more satisfying than making the first business deal.

    Ji Tingsen took a breath and didn't know how things developed like this. He lowered his eyes and looked at the head stuck in front of his eyes: "Get up first!"

    Qin Zhen's hand on Ji Tingsen's waist reflexively tightened his grip: "That's it ...Let's have a good chat, I'm up, are you going to kick me again?"

    Ji Tingsen: ...Two big men huddled together and asked to have a good chat?

    If someone really has malicious intentions, he has to resist no matter what, but Qin Zhen's situation is really not easy to deal with. He tried his best to calm down: "Don't kick, and don't hate, Qin Zhen, you are twenty-five years old this year. It's not five years old, let's have a good talk."

The gray-blue eyes had already recovered their composure, but the owner of the eyes still rubbed against the neck of the person in his arms reluctantly: "...is it okay not to divorce?"

    Ji Tingsen didn't speak, but the meaning of refusal was obvious.

    Qin Zhen closed his eyes, and tightened his arms again: "I'm sorry," he said, "I wanted to be formal...you know, right, I like you Brother Sen, how about you?" , What do you think?"