Chapter 71

Ji Tingsen didn't know what Feng Yingkai was going to say, but it seemed that he had encountered a difficult situation.

    Before the family had dinner, it was difficult to say some things, so he looked towards the small living room at the other end of the corridor: "Where?"

    Feng Yingkai nodded.

    He has a gloomy temperament and deep facial contours. At this moment, the whole person seems to be immersed in an invisible shadow.

    The two sat down, Feng Yingkai looked at Ji Tingsen and laughed.

    He tried his best to pull the smile on his lips, tired and longing: "Brother Sen, it seems...it's been a long time since we saw each other."

    Ji Tingsen felt that Feng Yingkai had something on his mind, but it would not be good to ask directly, so he thought about it Thinking about listening to Feng Yingkai more, being listened to is also a way to ease emotions.

    He replied casually : "Yes, but we will see each other a lot in the future, and we will be a family in the future."

    What Ji Tingsen meant was that Feng Yingkai and Jing Sheng were engaged.

    Unexpectedly, Feng Yingkai didn't feel happy at all, he put his palm on his cheek for a moment, and then said: "Family... I want to be a family with you... But it's not this way... ..."

The second half of the sentence was almost silent.

    Ji Tingsen asked: "What?"

    Feng Yingkai changed into a relaxed smile again: "You know, Jing Yuan and I walked together because of a joke made by the elders in the past. My aunt's first child and my mother's first child became a family, so as to continue the friendship of the fathers."

    This topic was a bit embarrassing because Ji Tingsen was Liu's mother's first child.

    Ji Tingsen said, "That means that you and Jing Sheng are destined."

    His expression was normal, but his heart was shocked by Feng Yingkai's words, especially the way the other party looked at him...

    Fortunately, at this time Feng Yingkai stood up, took a deep breath as if restraining something: "Anyway, Tingsen, I'm really glad to meet you."

    Feng Yingkai turned and left, not walking fast , but that figure always has an indescribably bleak meaning.

    Ji Tingsen was still sitting there, his brows gradually furrowed, because from his perspective, Feng Yingkai, who seemed to be leaving calmly, clearly clenched his fists.

    But what did he have? It made Feng Yingkai approach him proactively but he needed to restrain himself.

    Ever since he met Feng Yingkai alone, Ji Tingsen had doubts in his heart.

    He doesn't want to think in certain directions, but the reflexive intuition of mastering a big family in his previous life has already made him pay attention to the way Feng Yingkai and his younger brother Jingsheng get along.

    The more I paid attention, the more frightened I became, and I was afraid that I was too suspicious, so I thought about watching it again in a few days, and looking for an opportunity to talk to Jing Sheng by the way.

    He likes the younger brother Jing Sheng very much. Now that he recognizes him, he has a brother's responsibility.

    Marriage is a lifetime thing, and it must not go wrong.

    As for Feng Yingkai, although Ji Tingsen felt a headache, after all, he was a friend, but if the other party really had no sincerity towards the children at home, the marriage would not work out.