Chapter 55

After Ji Tingsen finished filming, he knew Meng Lanfeng was coming from his assistant Zhao Yifan.

Looking at the resting place, Meng Lanfeng and Ji Mingrui were sitting paralyzed, leaning very close to each other, and seemed to be having a good chat.

He was filming the last scene of the afternoon, and he was free at the moment, so he walked over at a leisurely pace.

Ji Mingrui was the first to see Ji Tingsen. He had this intuition. When Ji Tingsen appeared nearby, he could immediately catch it and said to Meng Lanfeng, "Brother Lanfeng, my brother is here!"

Originally, his name was Meng Lanfeng . ——Brother Meng, Meng Lanfeng thinks this title is too old, the two of them discussed it seriously, and finally decided on this, Meng Lanfeng also commented: It sounds good!

While talking, Ji Mingrui trotted up to Ji Tingsen, raised his head and smiled, "Brother, your friend is here!"

"I see." Ji Tingsen helped Ji Mingrui's shoulder, it didn't mean anything, just a habit among brothers, look at the things he is holding: "What did you get?"

Ji Mingrui beamed out happily: "Brother Lanfeng sent it, a gift!

 He is light on affection, he cherishes it when he thinks it is good, and he has been holding it when talking to people before, and he has not let go.

This is also what many people like about this child. They know what to do and don't spoil people's wishes.

There were many people in the production crew. Ji Mingrui had a good chat with Meng Lanfeng just now, but now he ran to Ji Tingsen's side, chatting and laughing, envious and admiring.

With his ability to get along with everyone, it's no wonder he can get close to Ji Tingsen.

People with a good mentality are envious, and those with a bad mentality are inevitably shameless. Doesn't Ji Tingsen have a boyfriend?

But it's enough to say something so sour. The most important thing in the crew is acting skills. Ji Mingrui is really energetic and able to endure hardships. The director is very eager to see him, and he said that the next play is suitable in front of people. role, and looking for him.

The one who felt bitter was Wu Jingjing's assistant who left her behind.

Watching Ji Tingsen say hello to Meng Lanfeng, Meng Lanfeng occupied Ji Tingsen's chair like a master and did not move. Not only was Ji Tingsen not annoyed, he dragged another chair and sat on it, looking amicable from a distance.

What should I do about this, Wu Jingjing has a bad temper... What should I say when I go back?

Here, Meng Lanfeng didn't get up from the chair, so he really wasn't a master, he was completely stunned.

Look dumbfounded.

Ji Tingsen's costume today is a blue and white long dress, the fabric is light-thin and elegant, layer after layer, it looks fairy-like, not to mention the person wearing this dress, Meng Lanfeng's grades when he was in school Often at the bottom, but a word pops up in my mind in an instant: Zhilan Yushu.

There are countless handsome men and beautiful women in the entertainment circle, and it is not uncommon for Ji Tingsen to reach Ji Tingsen's level.

It was a kind of posture and demeanor in the bones, elegant and calm, and the whole figure seemed to have stepped out of an ancient painting.

It's so pretty! He thought angrily, but also had a good eye.

I just felt that my heart was beating very fast, and it was about to jump out of my throat. This kind of situation happened a few months ago, when I was betting against Ji Tingsen.

I knew it was acting, but I was stared at by those eyes affectionately and persistently, and I couldn't forget it after many days.

Fortunately, at this time, Meng Xing felt that it was not good to be like a silly cousin, so he reminded Meng Lanfeng to come back to his senses.

After regaining his senses, he didn't get up, he rummaged through the bag containing the hot pot ingredients, and when Ji Tingsen greeted himself, he responded as if nothing had happened, and then sent the bag forward: "You owe me to eat hot pot tonight? "

Meng Xing: "..."

With a stomach full of indescribable words, he looked at Ji Tingsen nervously. It's a miracle that he hasn't been blocked until today just like his cousin is a debt collector.

How did he know that even though Meng Lanfeng and Ji Tingsen hadn't met each other in the past two or three months, Meng Lanfeng called or sent Ji Tingsen a message from time to time, and the two of them have always been in contact. Like old friends.

Ji Tingsen smiled and said yes, he didn't ask when he owed it, and he didn't forget it.

I rummaged through the bag looking at the hot pot ingredients, very seriously, and finally chose one: "Eat this at night?"

Now that the first half of the filming of this drama, the advantages of being strict in the early casting came out, even if Wu Jingjing People who think too much like that don't have any major problems in acting.

The filming progress of the film crew is fast, and occasionally they will finish work early, today is it.

Meng Lanfeng watched Ji Tingsen carefully choose the hot pot bottom ingredients. If Ji Tingsen was cold-faced or unfamiliar at that point, he would immediately freeze an iceberg. Where did I find it.

He didn't forget to ask Ji Tingsen if he and Ji Mingrui were related.

Meng Lanfeng asked Ji Mingrui about this.

Ji Mingrui just said, "Brother Ji is very kind to me." No matter how much, he listened to his brother.

To Meng Lanfeng, Ji Tingsen didn't hide it: "My brother, dear."

Meng Lanfeng was really shocked this time, seeing that Ji Mingrui was more pleasing to the eye than before, he gave him two more packs of hot pot seasoning, This time it wasn't particularly painful.

A few hours later, the three had hot pot at the hotel.

While eating and chatting, Meng Lanfeng asked about Wu Jingjing, Ji Mingrui was curious about the south where Meng Lanfeng had been to, Ji Tingsen listened and answered most of the time, but there were many things to talk about, so he talked quickly without knowing it two hours.

In the end, Meng Lanfeng took advantage of Ji Mingrui to go to the bathroom, and went to Ji Tingsen with a beer can that he hadn't drunk much: "Brother Ji, you are not mean enough, did you really have a boyfriend? Let me see the photo. Can I be as handsome as me?"

Meng Lanfeng has the confidence to say this, his appearance is also in the upper class in the entertainment industry, he is a kind of handsome with a mixture of innocence and vigor, cute and manly.

Fans often complain that it is too tiring to switch back and forth between mother fans and girlfriend fans. He said he was tired, but his tone was proud.

Ji Tingsen saw Meng Lanfeng seem to be competing with someone, but he looked at him without blinking, and his heart skipped a beat.

In the past, he seldom thought about other things, but after Qin Zhen's incident, he also knew that sometimes being called brothers and sisters was not necessarily true...

Ji Tingsen really had Qin Zhen's photos.

In the past, the original owner secretly took a lot of photos of Qin Zhen with his mobile phone. He looked awkward, but it seemed unreasonable to delete them. He transferred them to a private folder on the computer and put them away.

Now there are a few photos of Qin Zhen on the phone, all of which are high-definition large pictures, all sent by Qin Zhen himself, and I don't know who took them. The lens is used very well, and at first glance, it can be regarded as a magazine photo.