Chapter 40

At five o'clock in the morning, the set alarm clock rang.

Last night, Ji Tingsen was extremely sleepy this morning. He fumbled to turn off his mobile phone, sat up, and leaned against the head of the bed with his eyes closed to wake up.

There was another rustling sound on the bed. If you only heard the sound, you would think a big mouse had crawled in.

Qin Big Mouse Zhen was still shirtless.

He was much more energetic than Ji Tingsen, and lightly touched Ji Tingsen's shoulder: "Brother Sen, why are you up?"

Ji Tingsen didn't open his eyes, and groped Qin Zhen's head, thinking if it wasn't for you, the little bastard , I can't be trapped like this.

It feels pretty good, and the helplessness of not being trusted in my heart dissipated a bit: "You continue to sleep, I have a role to play, and I can't afford it."

For an actor, being able to sleep all night is already a luxury. For costume dramas, many people have to get up at two or three o'clock in the morning to put on makeup.

It wasn't the first time his head was slapped, but Qin Zhen still had the desire to tuck the sleepy person in front of him into the bed, preferably in his arms, so that he could get enough of it and let himself be bullied enough.

Just thinking about it, but he got out of bed immediately.

He doesn't understand the operation of the crew, but he can't tell you that you continue to sleep and other things. The domineering declaration he made is, work is work, and normal people don't do that.

Of course, if Ji Tingsen is sick or something else, it's another matter.

Qin Zhen threw a towel with warm water in the bathroom, took it over and covered Ji Tingsen's face: "Is it comfortable?" 

He felt very guilty, and would come earlier next time.

The heat of the towel was steaming on his face, Ji Tingsen responded with a "huh", and soon woke up, opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was a pair of strong and straight long legs: ". ...Why are you dressed like this?"

Qin Zhen, who was standing at the head of the bed, wanted to hide subconsciously, but stood firmer in an instant, and straightened his back quite openly, so that the person on the bed could see more clearly: "I asked you last night, you said that you don't need to wear a bathrobe...your pajamas look good, and next time I ask Lai Bo to prepare some sets for me." 

Ji Tingsen remembered that this happened, but he was quite sleepy last night, If I am not sleepy, the lights are turned off, how would I know... I looked up and down a few times: "You have a good figure." The waist is from the waist to the legs, and the abdominal muscles are also very beautiful, which is very pleasing to the eye. 

Feeling hot in his heart, Qin Zhen said solemnly: "Your... is also very good." While speaking, someone knocked on the door. Qin Zhen turned to drive, took two steps and came back to pick up the nightgown at the end of the bed and put it on. 

It was Zhao Yifan who knocked on the door, carrying a lot of breakfast in his hand, his eyes widened when he saw Qin Zhen: "...Brother Ji has a very important part in the scene today!" 

These words are very condemning, When men and men go to bed, the ones below are always more troubled, not to mention that Qin Zhen is not a bad master at first sight, when did he sneak over...how could this be! But after saying the words, he felt nervous again, afraid that Qin Zhen would get angry. 

Qin Zhen took the breakfast, like running errands: "Got it, I will take good care of him." Zhao Yifan: "...But..." "No, but, half an hour is enough. It's time to pick him up." 

Qin Zhen looked at Zhao Yifan, and after the other party nodded in a daze, he closed the door. 

Ji Tingsen came to the living room after washing up, and found that the porridge had cooled down, and two boiled eggs were peeled beside it. 

Pushing things forward, Qin Zhen stepped aside: "I'm going to wash up." He made up his mind to be nice to Ji Tingsen and began to pay attention to everything.