Chapter 58

As soon as Wu Jingjing spoke, everyone at the table looked at Ji Tingsen and Qin Zhen.

In fact, Director Liu had already introduced Qin Zhen just now. According to Qin Zhen's meaning, the introduction focused on the identity of Ji Tingsen's boyfriend, followed by the child of Yaohui Lei's family friend.

Yaohui is a colossus in the circle, and Qin Zhen is a younger generation valued by Lei Feihong, the boss of Yaohui. This identity is enough for the crew to confess him.

Wu Jingjing came late, so it's not too much to ask who Qin Zhen is.

But the person who asked was wrong.

Who in the crew didn't know that Wu Jingjing and Ji Tingsen didn't say hello when they met after the set, and when they asked who Qin Zhen was, they should have asked Director Liu, or asked the people next to them privately.

With such a special CUE Ji Tingsen, coupled with a drastic change in dressing style, anyone who can sit at this table is not stupid. Thinking about Wu Jingjing's usual style, the atmosphere has changed a bit.

Wu Jingjing doesn't care about this, so what if she sees it.

Looking at Qin Zhen with seven points of gentleness and three points of curiosity, he has the charm of a mature woman and the charm of a little girl. He looks very seductive, at least the type that will never be disliked by men.

Seeing her like this, Ji Tingsen felt a little funny in his heart.

He had never seen anyone before, Wu Jingjing's thoughts were too shallow, and it was not worth getting angry: "Boyfriend, Qin Zhen."

He said this concisely, but he didn't mean to introduce Wu Jingjing to Qin Zhen.

There is no need, nor do I want to.

Qin Zhen glanced at Wu Jingjing.

It was purely a subconscious reaction to see what the sounding object was, and he looked back blankly, and put another shrimp in Ji Tingsen's bowl: "Do you want some soup... Serve it up?"

Ji Tingsen saw that he was busy talking, and poured it himself Not eating at all, he pressed Qin Zhen's arm: "I'll do it myself."

Wu Jingjing, who was completely ignored: "..."

She had already seen the smile lines on the corners of the artist's lips, which were ridicule.

The voice raised a little: "Young Master Qin, you and Mr. Ji look really good for each other. It's the first time we meet, how about a drink?"

While talking, he had already started pouring wine.

Wu Jingjing had also served as an escort in the game before, but her fame and appearance had never been so completely ignored.

Especially after becoming famous, who is not coaxing, even if it is just coaxing of face.

She stood up, the white cheongsam-style dress outlined a hot figure, pure and lustful, a stunner visible to the naked eye.

Meng Lanfeng was not in high spirits at first, but seeing Wu Jingjing's tossing, he impatiently moved her chair away from her.

What kind of person, you have to be happy with all the stars?

I was also lucky, if Qin Zhen had something to do with leaving Ji Tingsen and Wu Jingjing behind, don't blame him for prying the corner of the wall!

Director Liu frowned, disgusted by Wu Jingjing's repeated remarks...but he didn't dare to interrupt.

Who knows what Qin always means, if it ruins someone else's business...

Ji Tingsen ate the shrimp in the small plate, and saw Qin Zhen's brow to the corner of his eye slightly raised, knowing that he was impatient , the free hand squeezed Qin Zhen's wrist.

This meant that Qin Zhen would hold back his temper for a while.

The filming of the play is less than a third, so I'm not afraid of falling out, it's just that Director Liu is fidgeting, which is pitiful.

Under the table, Qin Zhen grabbed Ji Tingsen's hand behind his back and played with his fingers. On the table, he looked at Wu Jingjing calmly and said, "Well, you are so enthusiastic, one cup may not be enough, three cups Come on, drink that!" 

He raised his jaw, but pointed at a bottle of white wine.

Qin Zhen disdains bullying women, even if this person is as annoying as a fly, just drive them away.

But this time, it was someone who had troubled his brother-in-law. At that time, Ji Tingsen returned from the film crew, so he didn't ask any more questions.