Chapter 45

Qin Zhen couldn't respond to the bed but not the bed. Ji Tingsen glanced at him, dragged the movie back to the beginning, and projected his eyes on the big screen, focused and calm.

    Xin said that if Qin Zhen overstepped the distance, he would kick him out... he was too big to carry, so he could leave by himself.

    Qin Zhen felt a little weak from Ji Tingsen's look, more powerless.

    Such beautiful eyes seemed to know everything, but it was certain that he did not cause Ji Tingsen the slightest emotional fluctuation.

    You can still see ripples when you throw small stones into the lake. To Ji Tingsen, it is like a calm sea, which can catch everything and accommodate everything, but he doesn't care, and naturally there is no echo.

    Qin Zhen was not discouraged, but he knew that he would stop when he saw it, and his eyes fell on the movie screen.

    This scene of sitting quietly together seems to have never happened before, and it can be regarded as a kind of enjoyment. It would be bad if they bothered people away.

    Half an hour later, Ji Tingsen felt his shoulders sink.

    It was Qin Zhen who leaned over, his breathing was low and gentle, he was obviously asleep, his eyelashes drooped quietly, the colorful light of the movie screen split into strange and bizarre, but it couldn't block the handsome and handsome face.

    He didn't move, and didn't wake up Qin Zhen. He turned down the sound of the movie, thinking it was just for the cup of freshly squeezed honey peach juice.

    Qin Zhen really fell asleep, but not for long.

    He is not interested in movies, and he is afraid that doing other things will affect Ji Tingsen's watching movies, and his eyelids are fighting. He didn't expect... an unexpected harvest?

    I am very greedy for this kind of intimacy. If I can rest my head on someone's lap and hug my waist...

    There are a lot of messy thoughts in my mind. I finally got up, reached out to reach the remote control board, and re-tuned the sound of the movie. Big, and then his head tentatively leaned against the person's shoulder.

    It didn't work out.

    The person who focused on the film didn't turn his head at all, but pushed his face away precisely and precisely.

    Qin Zhen took a deep breath, then let it out slowly, stretched out his hand to touch his face, brought the almost untouched snack plate to his lap, and picked and ate some.

    At least not sleepy.

    At the beginning, Ji Tingsen occasionally glanced at Qin Zhen fighting with the snack packaging bags like a thief, for fear of making any noise, he was not as ruthless and decisive as the rumors outside.

    The difference between the inside and the outside is really cute.

    It's just that the cognition of the two of them has gone wrong now, and they dare not be like before... He felt a little pity, so he tore open a few snack bags and put them back.

    After watching the movie, Ji Tingsen went back to his room to pack his things.

    In fact, there was not much to clean up. Fu Cong had to pack up all the usual things from the film crew and send them to the house on Yushan Road. In the end, he packed up a pile of pajamas, a few books, and a backpack.

    He urgently needs to distance himself from Qin Zhen to avoid those intentional or unintentional touches, but it is a pity that going home at night is part of the terms of the contract, so he can only go out early and return late as much as possible.