Chapter 41

Because of the matter of Gu Zhao and Gu Xing, Ji Tingsen suffered from insomnia that night.

This was not the first time that he took out a sketchbook from the bottom drawer of the bedside table, and drew a sketch of Gu Xing, who was eighteen years old in his previous life.

After painting, I feel much calmer.

Looking through the sketchbook, Gu Xing's portrait was before his younger brother Nan Chu's. Both of them were less than twenty years old, but Gu Xing looked much calmer and calmer.

Speaking of which, it was because of Nan Chu that Ji Tingsen knew there was someone like Gu Xing.

Nan Chu was imprisoned for several years on the charge of intentional homicide, but after he was released from prison, he refused to return to Ji's house. Sometimes he wandered around the construction site, sometimes he set up a street stall, and sometimes he went to be a part-timer in a film crew. He was completely lifeless.

Ji Tingsen had no choice but to send someone to take care of him regularly.

Later, Nan Chu became Gu Xing's assistant by accident. At that time, Gu Xing was a second-tier artist and secretly ran an entertainment company, but at the age of ten, it was as if he had been in the business circle for several years. The means are quite powerful, but the conduct is surprisingly correct.

Ji Tingsen was relieved that Nan Chu followed such a person.

What surprised Ji Tingsen even more was that Nan Chu, who was by Gu Xing's side, gradually regained his popularity, regained his expectations for life and youthful vitality, like a newborn, and even willing to take care of the future of Ji's family.

In order to thank Gu Xing, Ji Tingsen wanted to introduce him into his circle and build a better development platform for him.

It was also at that time that Ji Tingsen discovered that all of his friends knew Gu Xing, and two of them had a crush on Gu Xing when they were younger.

Gu Xing was less than twenty years old at the time, but he was already able to maneuver in the mall. His sophisticated methods, long-term vision, and even a calmness that did not match his age were truly amazing.

Thinking about it now, if the Gu Xing he met in the previous life died at the age of twenty-five in this life, and he was the head of the Gu family, a wealthy family comparable to the Qin family, before his death, then everything would make sense.

In his previous life, Gu Xing missed his younger brother Gu Zhao, so sometimes he used portraits to comfort his missing feelings, so why not him now.

Ji Tingsen went through everything, and he was almost 80% certain in his heart, but everything was based on his guesses, so it was inevitable that he felt a sense of nothingness.

To find a chance to verify the verification again, he thought.

It was late at night, he turned on the mussel night light, got out of bed and turned off the headlights in the room, and then went to bed.

...

In early May, the play of "Never Forget" was drawing to a close, and the entire crew was filled with a hasty and relaxed atmosphere.

This is an inevitable thing. Almost everyone has a thought. After two months of getting up early and staying late, why not take a few days of rest after the end.

After Ji Tingsen finished filming a scene, he sat back in the rest area to read the script as usual.

The lines for the next scene have already been memorized by heart, and my eyes are fixed on the script, but I want to go home and have a look when it is finished, miss my parents, and also miss Mingrui.

No matter which time and space you are in, home is always something that makes people feel at ease and warm when you think of it.

When Bai Ning came over, what he saw was Ji Tingsen's smiling and drooping eyes, as if he was thinking about someone.

Are you thinking about your boyfriend?

He felt a little sour, even though he knew that he was too greedy, Ji Tingsen was like a savior to him after all he could get out of Yuan Neng's nightmare, but who wouldn't want more of that kind of warmth and care.

It's still too weak...

He tried his best to raise the corners of his lips: "Brother Ji, I would like to share with you some good news. I have terminated the contract with Guanglong Entertainment, and the contract has been terminated peacefully. There is no obstacle at all."

Ji Tingsen smiled and said: "That's good."

Bai Ning couldn't help laughing, and soon looked down at the ground with some embarrassment: "But I may have to live up to your kindness, a friend recommended Prosperity Entertainment to me, I want to go there, Yaohui... ...Can I not go?"

He used to think that being able to join Yaohui and become a member of the same company with Ji Tingsen was simply the most wonderful life given by God, but he had seen Yaohui's Mr. Lei treat Qin Zhen like that ... I don't want to go.

He wanted to stand where he could be seen by Ji Tingsen, but it didn't mean that he had already been stepped on by the person who occupied his favorite existence before he became strong.

Yes, as early as he heard the sentence "everything will be fine", his whole body has already fallen.

He likes Ji Tingsen.

Ji Tingsen looked at Bai Ning, who was standing in front of him with his head down, like a primary school student who made mistakes, and couldn't help saying softly: "Of course, you are free now, you can go wherever you want, just make your own decisions."