Chapter 53

Male...boyfriend?

Ji Mingrui's skin was thin and fair, and he blushed instantly: "Brother...", but he was a little hesitant about what he wanted to say later.

In the chaos, the palm of the hand was held, and there were rumors and rumors.

Wen Renfei held the hand of the child he had been coveting for a long time, but did not look at him. Instead, he smiled politely at Ji Tingsen, and the viciousness towards outsiders was completely gone, sunny and upright: "You have really good eyesight, Xiaorui and I..."

I tilted my head and saw that the child was about to smoke, and finally said slowly: "I am pursuing Xiaorui. With Ji Ge's good words, I will strive for an early date. Go to work."

Ji Mingrui: "...?!" 

Only then did Ji Tingsen realize that he seemed to have misunderstood, but sooner or later, he said with a smile: "Okay, then you work hard."

Qin Zhen, who was watching the whole process: " ..."

His eyes swept over the hands of Wen Renfei and his brother-in-law, and he put his arm around Ji Tingsen's shoulder: "Your brother Ji and I haven't washed yet, we'll come over for breakfast later. "

Ji Tingsen washed up, but he didn't change his clothes, so he was dragged to the bedroom by Qin Zhen.

As soon as the door was closed, a large dog pressed him against the wall: "Brother Sen, isn't Mingrui's matter too fast, you don't want to investigate anymore?" 

I didn't say anything bad about my brother, but there was nothing to worry about. Worrying, the most important thing is, why should he not be able to hear people.

Ji Tingsen was used to Qin Zhenpu.

He didn't move: "Xiao Rui and Wen Renfei are in love with each other. It doesn't matter if it's about the relationship. They are both adults. They can handle it by themselves."

Qin Zhen tightened Ji Tingsen's circle: "Then What about me?"

Ji Tingsen raised his side arm, but he didn't stroke the big dog's fur: "I can't, it's time to change clothes... You are also an adult, you should know that some things cannot be forced."

Qin Zhen was half a head taller than Ji Tingsen, and looked down at the person in front of him: "I didn't force it, I couldn't help it...you said 'no'...not 'don't want, you have something to hide from me?"

He took two steps back and glanced at Ji Tingsen's waist: "Brother Sen, I don't seem to have seen you..." 

He didn't finish the sentence, but the meaning was self-evident.

Like a person, sex and love are inseparable.

The one he loves is lying beside him, he can see it but can't move it, Qin Zhen gets up earlier than Ji Tingsen every morning, not only because of strict self-discipline, but also because of solving his own desires.

But he sees Ji Tingsen every day... but he has never seen Ji Tingsen... It's not that he has doubts, but he has never had the right opportunity to ask. What he blurts out now is actually a long-planned plan.

Ji Tingsen was amazed at Qin Zhen's keenness, and immediately couldn't laugh or cry: "...Get up!"

He is a normal man, and of course he also has certain needs after being controlled by hormones, but he has been abstinent for many years, and he has long been used to talking in a steady manner. Desires are weakened in the mind, and even if there is self-blasphemy, the frequency is very small.

As for letting Qin Zhen see it, absolutely not, this person even looks at him in his pajamas, if he sees...

Qin Zhen didn't see any signs of embarrassment or anger on Ji Tingsen's face, and he became more and more puzzled, didn't he? Physiological reasons, why not?

He watched Ji Tingsen looking for clothes in the closet, and followed step by step: "If you don't try it, how do you know that we can't be in love, brother Sen..."

Ji Tingsen ignored him, and after finding the clothes, he will Qin Zhen pushed out the door: "Greeting the guests!"

After being interrupted by Qin Zhen, his drowsy brain no longer hurts. It seems that it is just a sequela of being disturbed in sleep last night, so there is no need to take medicine.

Standing outside the door, Qin Zhen grabbed Ji Tingsen's hand, leaned over and stole a kiss on the other's face, trying to appease the unwillingness in his heart, and then slowly went to the living room.

As a result, there were no ghosts in the living room.

The thing is like this, after Ji Tingsen and Qin Zhen left, Wen Renfei led the blushing Ji Mingrui to Ji Mingrui's room.

I thought to myself, Xiao Ruirui's brother is really a wonderful person, and he is also a very good person.

This kind of opportunity to take advantage of the victory and pursue it, if he let go of it, he would not be reprimanded. With a heart that was jumping around, he closed the door and pushed the child against the wall.

The curtains in the bedroom were not drawn halfway, so the light was not very bright, but Wen Renfei's eyes were dark and bright, but Ji Mingrui's face was burning in panic.

Just now when my brother was there, he was quite embarrassed, but now he is more courageous: "Brother Wen, what you said just now...was it for my brother?"

Wen Renfei said, "No, it's the truth. "

Ji Mingrui's heart was pounding, "Why didn't you say that before?"

Wen Renfei pinched the child's soft face: "Didn't you tell me that you won't fall in love until you have a successful career? I'm waiting for you."

Ji Mingrui: "Why don't you wait now?"

Wen Renfei looked down at him: "I can't help it, I've already met my parents, so I can't lose face for you."