Chapter 19

The tie clip on the table was not taken away, and the diamonds inlaid on it shone with shattered light, and the pair of sapphire cufflinks next to it were majestic, dignified, and very beautiful.

People go, but things stay...pass the level!

Ji Tingsen understood Qin Zhen's meaning very well.

During the duration of the marriage, he had to work hard to let go of the love he had for him. As for the small things he took, whatever the love was, it was just something he had touched, so there was no need to return it.

But it was really unexpected that he was only allowed to "see things and think about people".

Ji Tingsen couldn't help but feel a little guilty for being so tolerant of the irritable child. Fortunately, Qin Zhen didn't like him, he thought.

In the evening, Ji Tingsen ordered a treasure chest online.

The small things I took from Qin Zhen, don't the other party mean that he can't return them, and keep them properly first, and leave them when we move out of here.

The next day, in the early morning,

Ji Tingsen opened the door and met Qin Zhen who was about to go downstairs.

He took the initiative to say hello: "Morning." 

His gray-blue eyes glanced over, a little surprised, and he didn't expect the other half of the plastic marriage to be so forgetful.

Pretend last night didn't exist?

So, under Ji Tingsen's seemingly gentle and jade-like face, what is he pretending to be in his mind.

Seemingly calm, but actually watching everything about him greedily?

He felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, but he would not lie to Ji Tingsen, who was stalking and stalking Ji Tingsen, who was full of ugliness. In front of him, Ji Tingsen, who was almost perverted and could only comfort himself with objects, made people feel a kind of weird cuteness.

Well-behaved and pitiful, what do you care about with him.

After all, it's just loving the wrong person.

Some kind of pity was brewing, Qin Zhen responded lightly: "Morning."

The two went downstairs one after the other, and then went to the restaurant for dinner together.

The atmosphere is peaceful and eerie.

Some things take time to heal. Ji Tingsen stopped talking nonsense, saying too many mistakes.

It would be an eyesore in front of Qin Zhen, so he ate a little faster, and then left the table early: "Eat slowly, I'll go first."

Qin Zhen didn't look up, but just said "hmm".

Force yourself to keep a distance from him, after all, you will take the same elevator when you go out together, he understands.

...

Ji Tingsen quickly forgot about Qin Zhen.

He has to take a makeup photo for "Never Forget" this morning, and has an audition for "Wen Tian" in the afternoon, so he is very busy.

After changing his clothes, he looked at the young man in a suit and leather shoes in the mirror, feeling a little dazed.

Although the crew is small, everything is fine. The suits are not street goods, and they really look a bit like his previous life. It's like pushing the door open, and there will be people waiting in the entire conference room.

When Ji Tingsen was distracted, the other people who saw his attire were all amazed.

Standing at the door, Feng Yingkai stared in admiration at the young man's long legs and slender waist wrapped in a silver-gray suit, as well as his noble and calm temperament that seemed to be born with him.

Such a person should stand in the spotlight.

Once again, he was glad that although he was late that day, he still went to the appointment.

Ji Tingsen saw Feng Yingkai leaning against the door from the mirror, and noticed the slightly frowned eyebrows of the other party: "Why, what's wrong?"

 After the tie was picked up, Feng Yingkai whispered intently: "Beyond The imagination is good, but... there seems to be something missing, Tingsen, can you shoot the film later? Chu Suizhou is a person who pays attention to details, and maybe quality trinkets will be the icing on the cake." 

The artist's schedule was very tight, he had to ask Ji Tingsen for advice.

Of course, if it was someone else, Feng Yingkai would never have bothered so much.

But if it is the one in front of him, he always wants to offer what he has, the best.

Ji Tingsen: "You mean tie clips, or," he raised his hand, "maybe a pair of cufflinks?"

Feng Yingkai's brows widened: "Yes! There are also cufflinks, low-key and luxurious... .. I have it there, let someone pick it up now..."

At this point, Ji Tingsen couldn't continue, because Ji Tingsen's cheeks were slightly tilted, and there was a little smile in his amber eyes, as if he remembered something interesting thing.

"What are you thinking?" Feng Yingkai asked.

He has an extraordinary curiosity about everything about Ji Tingsen.

"No need to delay, I have exactly what you want." Ji Tingsen said.

Looking at the tie clip and sapphire cufflinks that Ji Tingsen took out from his bag, Feng Yingkai had to admit that it was his, and that was the best grade.

It's just that Ji Tingsen always wears casual clothes, so he doesn't seem to need these things.

As if he knew what he was thinking, the other party explained lightly: "It was a gift from a friend, and I haven't had time to put it away. I didn't expect... What a coincidence."

Fu Cong zipped up his artist's bag, full of Face gossip.

After finally waiting for Feng Yingkai to get busy with other things, he bumped Ji Tingsen with his shoulder: "Baby, you've failed in learning."

Ji Tingsen: "Huh?"

Making up nonsense has become a part of daily life, and it is indeed a failure in learning. , just pay from where to know.

Fu Cong Xixi lowered his voice: "The office or the study? You can turn around and let me see, it won't leave any weird marks on your body, it will be miserable if you are photographed."

What does his baby use every day? Can a broker know?

The tie clip inlaid with the big diamond and the cufflinks with sapphires are nothing ordinary at first glance, and 99% belong to a mysterious boss.

Under what circumstances will Guaibao collect these things?

The car beeping in the mind of the veteran manager Fu Da, pretending to do things, is obviously the style of a fool.

Therefore, the married life of his sweet baby should be quite sweet. After all, men are most afraid of being disturbed when they are working, but they can't help but be on the way to work... Hey!

Ji Tingsen spent two lifetimes with abstinence and asceticism, and couldn't instantly understand his manager's mind.

Fortunately, IQ is still there, and after a little thought, I can't help but raise my forehead, but I really want to explain...it seems that there is more than one thing to explain.

He patted Fu Cong on the shoulder, calm as usual: "Brother Fu, think about it slowly, I'm off to work."

How could it be possible to do those things with Qin Zhen, just like falling in love with Ming Rui, just thinking about it Feel very strange.

......

In the afternoon of the same day, Guanhai Hotel.

The cast audition for the fairy tale drama "Wen Tian" was held at the hotel. When Ji Tingsen came, there were already many people waiting in the lobby on the third floor.

In this place and time period, the artistes are going to audition for the male number three in the play, the master of the leading actor.

Shizun is a character with a good cast and characters, and many people are fighting for it.

At a glance, there are quite a few faces that have cooperated in the memory, but everyone is in a competitive relationship now, and there is no interest in chatting.

Ji Tingsen found an empty seat, closed his eyes and rested his mind.

He didn't really fall asleep. The plot about the role of Shizun who is most likely to be drawn to perform, as well as his understanding of this role, are all in his mind, and he can just go through it quietly.

It's just that this scene is very arrogant in the eyes of other artists.

Some people looked at it with disdain, and quickly got busy with themselves, and some were glad to have such a famous and good-looking person, but it turned out to be an idiot, with much less competitiveness.

When Meng Lanfeng arrived, he happened to hear two young entertainers gossip about Ji Tingsen.

Gossip content, about what Ji Tingsen and Lei Feihong, the boss of Yaohui Entertainment, have to say.

The two artists did not avoid Meng Lanfeng either. No one knew that Meng Lanfeng and Ji Tingsen were rivals.

Meng Lanfeng: Am I dead?

Is there any mistake, anyway, Ji Tingsen is admitted by him, the only person in the entertainment circle who is slightly more handsome than himself, is going to be associated with Lei Feihong, an old man in his fifties?

The picture is too eye-catching.

Although he had secretly poked and muttered about this before, but... Anyway, it can't be done now!

Unable to hold back, his voice was a little high: "Some people don't know whether they are here to audition or to gossip. They are not famous and their tongues are not short!" 

The gossip artist: "..."

How do you hear this? , Meng Lanfeng seems to be scolding them?

Who is it, I can't tell the difference between good and bad!

But he didn't dare to reply, one was because of a guilty conscience, and the other was that he was not as big as a coffee man, so he didn't dare to yell. Besides, Ji Tingsen was famous for his bad temper, and Meng Lanfeng, who had been able to tear apart Ji Tingsen for several years, was also very difficult to provoke.

Ji Tingsen opened his eyes because of the noise, and he saw Meng Lanfeng not too close away, and he was raising his chin in a high-spirited way.

Like that, it seems very proud.

So, what happened?

It's just that when he looked over, Meng Lanfeng's eyes were evasive again, and he was still covering his chest with one hand, looking weird.

Fu Cong took a look and looked away: "Baby, I've already found out. We are number 11. Meng Lanfeng is in front, and there are several people in front. It doesn't matter. I guess he is not willing to come here... "

Before he finished speaking , a person who was not willing to come over strode over, stood upright, and said stiffly: "What a coincidence!"

Ji Tingsen nodded: "It's a coincidence, sit down." He glanced at the seat next to him .

Most of the entertainers in the lobby looked over, and those who didn't look over were taking reserved and gossiping glances from the corner of their eyes.

The entertainment industry can be said to be big or small. After all, there are only a few people whose names can be remembered. Who doesn't know that although Meng Lanfeng and Ji Tingsen belong to the same company, they are torn apart like blood feuds of.

Now that the two of them were standing so close, they were actually quite polite when they spoke.

No... It's not polite anymore, Ji Tingsen invited Meng Lanfeng to sit, and Meng Lanfeng actually sat next to Ji Tingsen's seat, looking so cute.

So which of these two people is fake, or who was lowered?

The strange looks came not only from other artists, but also from Meng Lanfeng and Ji Tingsen's managers.

Fu Cong: My cute baby has been hanging out recently, everyone loves it.

Meng Xing (Meng Lanfeng's distant cousin and manager): It is reasonable to suspect that Ji Tingsen has practiced some kind of sorcery. Since the last time they played against each other, Lan Feng's brain has been broken, and it keeps getting worse day by day.

A few days ago at the company, I avoided Ji Tingsen every day, and even peeked at Ji Tingsen's new watch advertisement.

Now it's the same thing, just come up and don't say anything, people listen to everything they say, let them sit, and even drive away the little artist who said bad things about Ji Tingsen, outraged, as if he had been scolded.

This state... felt a little familiar, but he couldn't figure out what it was exactly.

Meng Lanfeng noticed something unusual, and looked around with beautiful and slightly domineering eyes: "What are you looking at, are you ready for the audition?"

Everyone: "..." All looked away.

Meng Xing's head got bigger: "Ancestor, do you want to be on the hot search again? Playing big names and bullying small artists has a good reputation, right?"

He continued to mutter, his face was ruthlessly pushed aside by a palm.

Meng Lanfeng withdrew his hand and looked at Ji Tingsen, even fiercer than before: "What are you looking at!"

Ji Tingsen was not angry with the stern kid, but asked truth from facts: "Lan Feng, do you seem to have something to say to me?"

Lan..... .Blue Wind?

The handsome young man's face turned red visible to the naked eye, like a mature tomato.