Chapter 56

After the call was hung up, the phone screen was still on, and the desktop wallpaper was a still photo: Ji Tingsen's still photo in "Never Forget".

Qin Zhen and the person in the wallpaper looked at each other with amber eyes, and said in a low voice, "Listen to you."

Dian Zhuo, who was standing far away when Qin Zhen was making a phone call, glanced at the tea table on the sofa that had been kicked crookedly, with lingering fear, Finally came over: "Boss, next..."

He was usually between his subordinates and brothers when he was with Qin Zhen, but he really got down to business, especially when it involved some internal affairs of the Qin family. Qin Zhen's other side was still quite timid.

"Clean up your tail, prepare a breakfast, and the rest...it's been hard work, rest, and talk about it when I wake up." As he spoke, Qin Zhen pressed Dian Zhuo's shoulder, calm and calm .

Dian Zhuo: "..."

This is different from what I expected. Never before...

He peeked at his boss, and there were some blood stains on the collar of his shirt, which was caused by stepping on someone's neck last night When the other party's tooth was touched, the blood spurted out was splashed.

The blood had dried up to black and red, and it seemed that there was still a smell of blood, but the man who should have looked like a tyrannosaur actually had dilated eyebrows at this moment.

what happened?

He followed, his eyes glanced at the mobile phone that was still on in the boss's hand, and he understood: It seems that the person at home is not only respectful, but also has to confess in the future.

Half an hour later, Qin Zhen, who had taken a shower and had breakfast, closed his eyes and lay down on the bed.

After a while, he opened his eyes, and ordered critically: "Come closer, don't shake your hands, the light..."

Dian Zhuo, who was forced to become a photographer: Miss Liu Zhi.

Recently, the boss has become obsessed with taking selfies and being photographed by others, and the requirements are very high. Except for the semi-professional gamers like Liu Zhi, he and Special Assistant Yan are occasionally caught doing such things, and they are still not fully used to it.

Ten minutes after Qin Zhen finished tossing Dianzhuo, at the same time, Ji Tingsen received a message from Qin Zhen.

First, there is a photo: through the light spots scattered on the dark blue bed by the verdant trees outside the window, a man with a cold and peaceful face sleeping with his eyes closed in a piece of blue.

The whole is like a quiet and deserted oil painting.

Then there was a sentence: [Brother Sen, good night. 】

Downloading the picture and saving it is completely a habitual action, and it is not uncomfortable to be forced to do so. Ji Tingsen finally enlarged the picture, looked at it for a while, and couldn't help laughing.

I can't stop laughing, the photos are beautiful, but when I think about Qin Zhen pretending to be asleep and letting people take pictures, it's funny...It's funny but not ridiculed, I just think this kid is really pretty...nothing special Accurate adjective, not annoying anyway.

Fearing that Qin Zhen would wait until there was no reply, he finally replied: [An. 】

After this, Ji Tingsen was not so sleepy anymore, he simply called out the photo album that concentrated Qin Zhen's photos, and looked at them one by one.

Look very carefully, never before.

Unknowingly immersed, until disturbed by crying in the corridor.

Ji Tingsen got out of bed and opened the door. Next to his room were Ji Mingrui and Wu Jingjing. One was a younger brother and the other was a woman. No matter what, he had to take a look.

After walking out, Ji Mingrui next door also stretched his head to watch.

The crying and arguing happened at the door of Wu Jingjing's room. It was Wu Jingjing's assistant Xiaoyuan who was crying, a girl with short hair and slightly fat. Ji Tingsen remembered that this girl had a good temper and was hardworking.

During the few days when the relationship between him and Wu Jingjing was the most tense, this girl never turned her eyebrows coldly. When she met her, she just ran away quickly with her head down.

The little assistant was sitting on the ground, surrounded by bags, cosmetics, scripts and other sundries. At first glance, he looked like he was sitting in a garbage dump, and his crying was similar to howling, mixed with vague words: "I quit! Too bullying I'm dead !"

Ji Tingsen looked at the pajamas on his body, the attire was a bit casual but it was tight, and he went over to help him after all.

Before walking over, he waved to Ji Mingrui, telling him to stand still and not come over.

Wu Jingjing's fans are too rambunctious, in case something happens, he's fine, he's used to being hacked before, fans are a little Buddha, Ji Mingrui is still growing up, not stable.

Ji Mingrui didn't come over, and he knew he couldn't cause trouble, so he ran back to the house, got his phone, and stood at the door to record.

Again, people like Wu Jingjing have to be on guard.

Ji Tingsen picked up a pack of tissues from the pile of sundries around Xiaoyuan, the kind that was half the size of a palm, pulled out a pack the size of a handkerchief, and handed over two.

He squatted to hand it, but he didn't get too close, so as not to frighten the little girl.

Just like that, Xiaoyuan was still frightened, she was hit on the forehead by the slipper thrown by Wu Jingjing just now, as if frightened.

The beating was because of Meng Lanfeng's affairs. To be precise, Meng Lanfeng got along well with Ji Tingsen, and Wu Jingjing was in a bad mood after hearing what she said.

He didn't believe it at first, but he kept asking again and again. After learning that Meng Lanfeng, Ji Tingsen and Ji Mingrui had hot pot together, he became irritable.

Wu Jingjing, who is in a bad mood, likes to toss people. She wants to drink warm water, which is too cold or too hot. She wants to eat grapes. The grape seeds cannot be broken after picking out the grape seeds. ...she raised her head with tears in her eyes, and found that it was a nice and gentle face, not aggressive, ridiculed or curious, just simply handing over a piece of paper.

Facing such a beautiful face, it seems offensive to cry until your nose is full of tears.

Xiaoyuan couldn't cry anymore, so she couldn't help hiccupping, her face turned red, and she quickly took the paper and covered her face.

I heard a plain and gentle sentence in my ear: "Get up when you're done crying, the ground is cold."

This time, the tears were about to fall again, but the angry mood seemed to dissipate. She wiped her tears and took a peek, and then It's a fair look again.

It was so blatant, because Ji Tingsen didn't look at her, but just picked up the scattered things around and put them in the bag on the ground, and said: "Go back and wipe it, the floor is dirty."

Xiaoyuan ran away with the bag in her arms.

Before leaving, he said "thank you", like a frightened little rabbit.

The door of Wu Jingjing's room opened in an instant, and seeing Ji Tingsen standing at the door, it slammed shut again.

Ji Tingsen frowned, not because of Wu Jingjing's impoliteness, but because of Xiaoyuan's breakdown just now.

He didn't say anything in the end, and led Ji Mingrui who ran to him at some point, and sent him back to the room, and rubbed the child's head twice, telling him not to think too much, and go back to sleep.

After returning to his room, Ji Tingsen called Fu Cong and asked Fu Cong to pay attention to Xiaoyuan's mood. It's not easy for a little girl, so don't let anything happen again.

When Ji Tingsen was on the phone, Wu Jingjing was also in contact with her agent.

Unlike Fu Cong who only took Ji Tingsen as an artist, and was stationed on the set when there was nothing to do, Wu Jingjing's manager is not on the set now, but this does not delay her remote command, such as telling Xiaoyuan to come back obediently, or to get out but not go outside and talk nonsense.

It was not the first time that Wu Jingjing drove away her assistant. The manager felt annoyed but didn't think it was a big deal, so she agreed and comforted Wu Jingjing with a few words.

The next day, the scene was filmed as usual.

Wu Jingjing is considered a big name among female artists, Xiaoyuan is not the only assistant, but Xiaoyuan is probably the most able to bear the painstaking efforts, this one is gone, someone will fill it up immediately.

Ji Tingsen should play against each other, and he didn't ask Wu Jingjing to preach or anything, and he had no position.

It's just that people who don't want to see them will probably not cooperate again in the future.

During the filming break, Fu Cong reported to his own artists: Xiao Yuan left the crew, her eyes are swollen and the size of walnuts, it's pitiful.

He still had a bag of dried sweet potatoes in his hand: "Xiaoyuan gave it to you. She said it was sent by her grandmother in her hometown, and she asked her to give it to the leader. She was not willing to give it to Wu Jingjing. I gave it to you. I hope you like it."

She sighed again for a moment: "She's a pretty girl, her two big eyes are as good-looking as she wears colored contact lenses, her face is not too big, she's enough to lose weight and become an artist."

Unfortunately, it's a pity, Fu Cong didn't intend to sign.

One is that his Guaibao has become more professional recently, and he wants to focus on taking this one, and Xiaoyuan has been Wu Jingjing's assistant after all. It's ulterior motives.

There is always a close relationship between people, and it is his own artist who pays attention, and he only sighs a few words about the pitiful experience of others.

Ji Tingsen held the small bag of dried sweet potatoes: "The company is recruiting people recently?"

The initial goal of everyone who came to the entertainment industry was not just to be an assistant. He asked Zhao Yifan to contact Xiaoyuan back and give her an interview with the company. Chance.

Zhao Yifan's family background is good and popular, and the crew got to know each other within a few days, and it was easy to get in touch with Xiaoyuan.

As for what will happen next, it depends on Madoka herself.

Fu never objected, just sighed: "There are so many poor people in the circle, can you help them?"

Ji Tingsen looked at the distance, maybe at a certain point in the void: "I met it, it's different."