Chapter 50

One morning a few days later, Ji Tingsen was awakened by a tingling sensation in his fingertips.

It's not very painful, but it seems to be lingering, making it difficult to sleep peacefully.

Opening his eyes, Qin Zhen squatted on one knee beside the bed, and at a glance, he looked well-dressed, if he ignored that his hand was held by him, kissed from time to time, and seemed to be used to grind his teeth.

Ji Tingsen withdrew his hand: "Qin Zhen?"

Just waking up from sleep, his voice was a little soft, and the ending sound was slightly provoked by doubts, and Qin Zhen almost immediately hooked his breath.

Seeing Qin Zhen's serious expression, Ji Tingsen asked as he was about to sit up, "What's wrong with you?"

Qin Zhen, who was trying to restrain some impulse with a sullen face, pushed Ji Tingsen back under the bed: "I'm going on a business trip for about a week, let me tell you. 

Only then did Ji Tingsen realize that Qin Zhen's suit and leather shoes had obviously been packed.

Qin Zhen let him look at him, and his gray-blue eyes moved closer: "Don't you want to say something, brother Sen?" 

In the past, when his father wanted to go out, even if he only went to work in the morning and came back in the evening, he would ask his mother for a good morning kiss. He had to go for almost a week this time before he caught someone in a bed, and he really didn't want to leave.

Ji Tingsen understood what he meant, and said in a well-regulated manner: "Bon voyage."

Qin Zhen nodded, as if weighing the merits of this sentence, and said after a while: "Alright, I will come back early, don't miss me too much."

Ji Tingsen closed his eyes, as if he was sleepy.

Qin Zhen laughed, he came here on time, knowing that it would be the time for Ji Tingsen to wake up in fifteen minutes, so he wouldn't be so sleepy.

He didn't expose it, just said: "I'm still sleeping here at night, you are at home, I feel at ease."

After a while, the footsteps left, and then the door opened and closed.

Ji Tingsen opened his eyes and pulled down the quilt covering his neck.

Probably aware that the owner was going to get up, the little orange cat curled up next to Ji Tingsen also got out of the bed, stretched a long way, put his head on Ji Tingsen's arm, and began to purr.

Ji Tingsen picked it up and said in a low voice: "Bon voyage."

This sentence is much more sincere than the previous one, and if there is more, it will be gone.

As for sleeping, I really don't sleep here at night.

He got up to wash up, and not long after breakfast, Ji Mingrui sent a message: [Brother, I can finish before eleven o'clock, don't come early, just wait].

Ji Mingrui's current filming of "Xiwu Palace" hasn't finished yet. This time, it is obvious that he is asking for leave to catch up with the announcement. The most important thing is that he is homesick. He fought for a day's vacation and can sleep at home for a night.

The two brothers had communicated in the morning, had a meal at the restaurant first, and then went home together.

Ji Mingrui hasn't been home for a long time, and the family stayed lively all night, and Ji Tingsen must have stayed at his parents' house at night.

At 10:30 in the morning, Ji Tingsen arrived at the agreed hotel.

It was a very private place, he took off his mask when he entered, and the waiter led him to the reserved seat.

After sitting down, seeing the waiter still standing by, he couldn't help asking: "What's wrong?" 

The boy's face was flushed, and he said hesitantly: "Can... can you sign it for me? My girlfriend is your fan, so it doesn't matter if I don't sign..."

He heard that Ji Tingsen is a big brand, and his temper is not very good. If he swears or complains, he will lose his job, but when he thinks of his girlfriend's obsession with Ji Tingsen, Want to give it a go.

Ji Tingsen said yes, seeing the boy frantically looking for a suitable paper, he waved his hand: "Don't worry, I have it."

Now he will bring a few photos of himself when he goes out, the palm-sized photos are very suitable for signing, just for the fans who want to sign prepare.

Although the love of fans mostly comes and goes quickly, but when you have it, you should cherish it.

The boy was so surprised that he almost screamed, but he held back.

Ji Tingsen asked the boy's girlfriend's name, wrote a to sign, and also wrote a blessing.

The boy thanked him, and said softly: "Mr. Ji, I will follow you in the future!"

Ji Tingsen said thank you.

The boy's eyes were bright, and he carefully put away the autographed photo. He couldn't understand the madness of his girlfriend chasing stars before. Isn't he just prettier than ordinary people? There's nothing to chase after.

But others don't care, Ji Tingsen seems to be able to shine, he is good-looking and polite. The phrase "a modest gentleman, as gentle as jade" is for such people.

Fan him, die-hard fan!

When Ji Tingsen communicated with the waiter, he felt that someone was watching him.

When the waiter left, he followed the line of sight just now and found that it was a young and handsome young man with a bookish look. When he saw him looking over, he nodded politely.

Ji Tingsen also smiled back.

The young man smiled and sat down in his seat.

Ji Tingsen didn't know at this time that the intersection between himself and that bookish young man was far more than that.

The young man wanted to know Ji Tingsen very much. It is really rare to see such a person who is so graceful and handsome, but he had more important people to wait for, so he held back.

After a while, the person waiting for the young man came, and he couldn't help but say, "Brother Feng!"