Chapter 1

When Ji Tingsen was dying, he patted his younger brother Ji Nanchu's head: "I'm relieved to leave the Ji family to you... Don't be sad, it's boring to lie down all the time. I'm relieved now. In my next life... ..."

He sighed and didn't continue.

He has no strength.

He felt that the relief was real, any medicine has no effect on his broken body, it hurts too much.

But more of it is reluctance. Fortunately, my younger brother has grown up very fast, and there are successors in the Ji family. Even if he goes, he can still continue the glory of the top aristocratic family.

He took a last look at his younger brother who was holding back tears his shoulders were shaking slightly, and he closed his eyes.

Ji Tingsen did not expect that he could open his eyes again.

He clenched his fists, feeling a long-lost sense of strength, smooth breathing and regular heartbeat, as if he hadn't been sick at all.

Then, strange memories flooded into my mind.

It turned out that it wasn't the next life, but... the body of another person with the same name and surname as him, the body of a character in a novel called "The Big Brother's Wife".

One of the protagonists in the book is his younger brother Ji Mingrui. Through his own efforts, he has not only become an actor from the 18th line star, but also gained a loyal and excellent lover. As for the original owner, he was jealous of what his younger brother Ji Mingrui got, and after constantly framing his younger brother, he reaped the consequences. 

He was divorced, hacked by the whole network, hated by his family, and eventually died of depression and infamy. But now, combined with the memory of the original owner and the plot of the original book, Ji Tingsen got dressed and got out of bed. 

He didn't know where the original soul of this body went, but the most urgent task was to solve the embarrassing situation that followed. This is a hotel suite, and someone is taking a shower in the bathroom, but the man taking a shower is not the husband of the original owner. 

According to the description in the original book, about half an hour later, when the original owner was entangled with the man in the bathroom, Qin Zhen, the original owner's husband, would appear.

Being caught in bed is definitely not a good experience, especially when Qin Zhen is still the leader of the top wealthy Qin family in Beijing.

Ji Tingsen also used to stand in Qin Zhen's current position, knowing how terrifying the power and wealth the other party possessed, some things would be found out, especially when the original owner used Qin Zhen's private suite in this hotel, just plain stupid.

It's better... to die and survive.

He didn't go to the bathroom and stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows to watch the scenery after getting dressed.

It's the beautiful spring in March. Looking down from the high floors, the greenery on both sides of the broad avenue is hazy like smoke, fragile, and full of vitality.

It's good to be alive and healthy.

When he heard the sound of the bathroom door opening, Ji Tingsen turned around and looked over, putting away the faint smile on his lips.

The person who came out of the bathroom was a young man with a bath towel around his waist. His appearance was fairly decent, but his eyes were cloudy. At first glance, he looked like a scum soaked in a pile of wine and meat.

This person is Liu Tong, a distant relative of the wife of the second wife of the first branch of the Qin family. He has little money in his family and can be regarded as a second-generation rich man. Ever since he saw the original owner when he visited the Qin family, he has never forgotten it.

I can't forget it, I can't forget it, but I didn't dare to be bold.

But after inquiring, anyone who can get in touch with the upper class knows that Qin Zhen has no interest in the beauty in his family, and he even dislikes it very much.

Qin Zhen didn't care, and the beauty wanted to hook up, so Liu Tong came boldly.

This is the first time the two have seen each other.

Seeing the handsome young man with slender eyes and tight waist standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, especially the lack of resentment between his brows that made everyone feel like he owed him money before, Feng Qingyuelang is really a beauty in the world, how can Liu Tong bear it?

Seeing the expression on Liu Tong's face, Ji Tingsen frowned slightly.

He was seriously ill for almost two years in his previous life, and most of the time he was either lying down or sitting, but now he likes the feeling of standing very much.

He didn't move, but said, "You'd better get dressed and leave now."

Liu Tong felt the pain under his bathrobe, and said anxiously, "What do you mean? Do you regret it? Young Master Ji... Please do me a favor, I really like you, you'll know about the bed after you've tried it, and you'll be satisfied!"