Chapter 34

While Ji Tingsen was watching the video intermittently, Qin Zhen was climbing over the wall.

It's not literally climbing over the wall, what I'm looking for is the same as what Ji Tingsen is looking at with a frown at the same time.

He used to relax in Shangya bathroom during the day, but at that time he was afraid of Ji Tingsen knocking on the door, and also worried that Yuan could break free, so he was always in a state of high mental tension, and he always had something to say.

If there is a need, he will solve it, but Qin Zhen doesn't want to think about Ji Tingsen's face at that time, so he looks for resources on the Internet.

After a brief rebuff, Qin Zhen found what he wanted.

But in less than ten minutes, he deleted the video in disgust. It was a mess, except for the quality of the video, it was useless, not even... a hair strand.

After a while, Qin Zhen searched for Ji Tingsen's pictures on his mobile phone.

It's just strange that those pictures are obviously still the same face, but the artificial look makes people instinctively disgusted.

The phone was thrown aside, and the lights were turned off to sleep.

Three minutes later, Qin Zhen frantically turned on the bedside lamp, and went to Ji Tingsen's Weibo.

The latest one on Weibo is a still photo of "Never Forget". A man in a three-piece suit is standing sideways in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, his profile is covered with a halo like white porcelain, elegant and elegant.

There is also a kind of power that is close and difficult to offend, that is the disdain that tramples everything under his feet.

Zooming in on the picture, those familiar light-colored eyes with a thin cold light gradually coincided with the appearance of stepping Yuan Neng under his feet in the daytime.

From Qin Zhen's point of view, Ji Tingsen's stills are very bluffing, he really looks like a high-ranking person in power.

But this high-ranking look made him think of an urge to grab people under him and bully him as hard as he imagined.

He thought bitterly, what's the point of recruiting people like this!

In the end, he grabbed his phone and got out of bed.

Ten seconds later, there was the sound of water in the bathroom, and it didn't stop for a long time.

... 

The next day, early in the morning,

Ji Tingsen sat up after turning off the alarm clock, and leaned against the head of the bed for a while to get up.

Too many things happened yesterday, talking to Qin Zhen, seeing the young man with a mole in the corner of his eye, solving Yuan Neng's matter, and the video, everything was exhausting.

Especially the video, he almost had a nightmare all night.

After going downstairs, my aunt has prepared breakfast.

Ji Tingsen rubbed his eyebrows: "Where's Qin Zhen?"

Aunt Wu brought over the soy milk: "Mr. Qin hasn't come back from running, probably because the weather is getting better and better, so the running time is longer. I'm taking a shower and going downstairs."

Ji Tingsen didn't speak anymore, drank half a cup of soy milk, ate two small buns, and went to the balcony lazily with his soy milk cup.

It is said to be a balcony, but it is about 30 square meters in size. Grandma sends more and more flowers. It is a small garden of some scale.

At this time, the sun is just right, neither dazzling nor deserted, and warm.

He leaned on the recliner and gradually fell asleep.

Qin Zhen took a shower and went downstairs, only his aunt was busy in the restaurant.

Seeing the used dishes, he was slightly relieved and sat down.

The sound of vibration came from the mobile phone placed on the corner of the table.

Aunt Wu wiped her hands and came over: "Oh, Mr. Ji forgot to take away his mobile phone..."

Qin Zhen took a look: "Don't call him, I will take it later."

Auntie put the mobile phone on the Qin Zhen was at hand, and then went to work again.

Qin Zhen's intention was to have a good breakfast, but for some reason, he didn't want to meet Ji Tingsen early in the morning.

However, the phone rang again soon, and the jumping words "Brother Fu" made people's eyes hurt.

Hitting again and again, probably because of an emergency.

Qin Zhen went to the balcony with his mobile phone. Whenever Ji Tingsen was at home, he would stay on the balcony for a while in the morning. He knew this habit.

It's just that Brother Fu...felt a little uncomfortable in his heart. He thought about calling him Brother all day long, but ended up calling someone else Brother first?

When the phone was taken to the balcony, the call had already been hung up.

Qin Zhen took a step in, and when he saw the eyes-closed person on the recliner, he couldn't help but lighten his breath.

On a flower bench as high as a person, Phalaenopsis drooped gracefully, and the pale pink flower branches, under the breeze that slipped in from the side-opened window, intentionally or unintentionally touched the white jade-like cheek of the person who was slightly turned to one side.

He didn't wake up like this, and there were still faint blue marks in his eyes. What did he do last night, he was so tired.

If it should be exhausted, it should be him... Qin Zhen interrupted the thoughts in his heart in time, and retreated lightly.

At this moment, the phone rang again.

He simply connected, and said "Ji Tingsen is resting, I will call you later if there is no urgent matter" before he said it, but there was a gossiping and worried sentence: "Baby, does your husband know that you are going to have a kiss scene and a bed scene today?" ? "

Hey baby?

husband?

Kissing scenes... and sex scenes!

Qin Zhen: "..."

Fu Cong wanted to ask his own artist this question last night, but he hung up the phone after being distracted by a few words from Ji Tingsen.

So when I got up in the morning, I hurriedly called.

It's fine if you didn't know before, but now you know, for the sake of family harmony of your artist, you don't have to worry about what you should pay attention to and what you should suggest.

He thought about this question all night, and he was very anxious: "Are you listening? Why don't you talk?"

After a short silence, there was a deep and cold male voice from the other end, which was by no means what Fu Cong was used to. The slow and gentle voice of my darling: "Now I know."

Fu Cong: "...!"

He really wanted to ask if there was still time for him to hang the southeast branch, but the other end has been hung neatly Telephone.

...

Ji Tingsen has not been sleeping on the balcony for a long time, and he always feels that someone touches his face, which is itchy.

After fully waking up, he looked at the Phalaenopsis on his cheek, and couldn't help laughing: "It's you, are you ready to become a master?"