Chapter 61

Ji Tingsen's gaze was on the screen just now, so he could naturally see Qin Zhen showing his face.

    He couldn't help saying: "Nonsense!"

He pulled the fork, but it didn't move.

    Qin Zhen bit his fork and held on, with a small smile in his eyes, and a kind of stubbornness to see what you can do with me, not skinny.

    Ji Tingsen laughed and scolded: "Stop talking! Do you know if you show your face?"

    Qin Zhen opened his mouth and let Ji Tingsen take the fork away.

    Huang Tao swallowed, and leaned closer dissatisfied: "So what if it's exposed, Brother Sen, do you think I can't do it?"

    As he spoke, his chin rested on Ji Tingsen's shoulder.

    He also knew that Ji Tingsen was worried about showing his face because of some stupid things he once said. It's fine to be a boyfriend, but he can't take advantage of other things.

    With a guilty conscience, I didn't dare to bring up this topic.

    He tapped the keys casually, and the sound of the music ding-dong barely neutralized the resentment: "You play the piano so beautifully. The song just now belongs to fans. I also want a private version."

    Ji Tingsen couldn't bear Qin Zhen's torture, especially After confessing his feelings for Qin Zhen in front of Will.

    He tilted his ear: "What do you want to hear?"

    Qin Zhen leaned closer to his ear: "You."

    What?

    Ji Tingsen turned his head to look at Qin Zhen who was behind him.

    The other party's gray-blue eyes are so pure that one can see the bottom at a glance, but they seem to be so deep that they have some immeasurable weight, making people afraid to explore deeply.

    In the next moment, the music was chaotic and intense.

    Unprepared, Ji Tingsen was carried onto the piano and sat on the keys: "Put me down! The thing is broken... Qin Zhen..."

The culprit remained indifferent : "No, if it's broken, I'll give you a new one."

    Ji Tingsen didn't dare to move, and every time he moved the keys, he seemed to be whining, and his whole body was tense.

    Qin Zhen, who trapped him between the keys and his body, was very leisurely, like a beast relaxed and satisfied after bringing its prey back to its nest, tapping Ji Tingsen's fingers on the keys: "Just play like this, it sounds good. "

    Ji Tingsen who can write a good handwriting, Ji Tingsen who can play the piano, Ji Tingsen who can recognize Hetian jade at a glance, is not the messy person who used to be, but his Ji Tingsen.

    It fell from the sky, specially for Ji Tingsen.

    Rejoicing and joy filled his heart, and Qin Zhen was completely convinced of an unimaginable but real thing.

    All the emotions merged into one sentence: "Brother Sen, you are so kind."

    This kind of Ji Tingsen is a gift given to him by fate.

    Ji Tingsen couldn't read minds, and didn't know what Qin Zhen had identified and determined, so he pushed him: "Okay, let me down."

    What kind of words did that sound like.

    Qin Zhen got closer: "Three minutes is good, even if it's for the sake of my fat little yellow skin, a raise in salary?"

    The two of them knew what a few minutes meant.