Chapter 66

When the door was knocked, Ji Tingsen was writing.

He is used to writing when I am not in a good mood, copying whatever I have at hand, scripts, books, newspapers...until I calm down.

The sound of knocking on the door was actually an interruption.

The barely lingering emotions suddenly collapsed, and the pen in his hand was uncontrollably thrown away.

When the pen was about to roll off the table, he picked it up again.

Sighing, he has no appetite at night, it should be Fu Cong who came to persuade him to eat something again.

Good intentions, how can you lose your temper because of yourself... losing your temper won't solve the problem.

Walking to the door, his cold face softened because he didn't have the slightest smile, and he opened the door.

There was no abnormality in his face, but his eyes were still cold, until he saw the person standing outside the door.

Amazement mixed with involuntary joy: "Why are you here?" 

With a faint smile in his gray-blue eyes, Qin Zhen put his right hand on the door frame: "I miss you, let's take a look."

His suit was unbuttoned , the white shirt stretched out the seemingly invisible muscle-muscle-contour because of the movement of the arms, refreshing and full of strength.

Ji Tingsen let the door open.

I don't know if it's an illusion, but Qin Zhen looked at him with something very soft in his eyes.

I wanted to take a closer look, but it was gone.

After entering the room, the difference in the attire of the two people came out.

Ji Tingsen is wearing thin pajamas, while Qin Zhen is wearing a shirt and suit, the latter looks hot.

Ji Tingsen originally wanted to say take off his clothes, but he was afraid that Qin Zhen would let him go if he caught a word, so he just asked implicitly: "Is it hot if you wear so much?"

Qin Zhen sat on the sofa with a calm expression: "Not Hot, we have a business deal here—Brother Sen, I'm thirsty."

To be honest, it was just this morning.

Originally, he planned to come to the set after discussing the business, but who knew that Will and Ji Tingsen would meet at the right time, otherwise, they would not have been able to go so fast if they were in the hotel before.

When Ji Tingsen came over with water, he grabbed the bottle and said, "You can't twist it, you help me."

Ji Tingsen: "Tired?"

He didn't ask about business matters, but Qin Zhen's eyes were indeed tired, or unscrew the cap of the pure water bottle, close it Xuxu and hand it over.

The thumb of his right hand pushed off the bottle cap, and Qin Zhen drank half of the bottle of water in one go.

Finally, he put the water bottle on the table and patted the sofa: "Come here, sit with me for a while."

The right arm was moving all the time, and the left arm didn't move at all.

Seeing that Ji Tingsen was sitting opposite him, he wasn't angry, but rather eager to try: "Brother Sen, I'll go if you don't come, but I'll go, we have to talk in bed, you're implying me... .?"

Ji Tingsen: "..."

According to Qin Zhen's misdeeds in the past, he knew that this person could really do it.

Originally, he didn't really want to get close to Qin Zhen, because when he saw Will in the afternoon, his mind was in a state of confusion, not because he was at a loss, but because he was exhausted, and that kind of exhaustion was spiritual.

It's something that Qin Zhen doesn't want Qin Zhen to perceive.

After thinking about it, I finally sat down.

It wasn't because of Qin Zhen's threat, he didn't want to, it was useless for Qin Zhen to threaten again.

He thought, probably because he also wanted to breathe in the other party's cold breath, not to fight against the backlash, which would weaken with his fame as an artist, so it was not invincible.

Still remembering what Will said, maybe being close to the least repulsive person is good for healing.

Ji Tingsen didn't want to bring his own pressure to Qin Zhen, but he quietly... just leaned on him quietly, like a sick person taking soothing medicine, it should be fine.

As for how much of it was an instinctive desire, he couldn't tell, and he didn't even realize it.

I have never been so hesitant, and there is a vague expectation in the hesitation.

When he fully recovered, he was already sitting next to Qin Zhen, and Qin Zhen's head was tilted on his lap like countless times before, and he was almost snoring like Xiao Jiu.

Qin Zhen was lying on his side, trying not to press his left arm, but the pain still made his face turn slightly pale.

He could still bear the pain, and looked up at Ji Tingsen: "Brother Sen, people say that a little farewell is better than a newlywed, we haven't seen each other for more than half a month, right? Is that why you let me get married?"

It's nineteen days, Ji Tingsen said in his heart.

Hanging eyes: "You're talking nonsense again."

Qin Zhen: "So calm, then I will suspect that you have abused me. It's fine if you don't welcome me like an ordinary guest, and don't ask if you are thirsty or hungry. You despise me! "

Ji Tingsen: ... This kid came to find fault.

Just said: "Welcome now, what do you want?"

Qin Zhen: "I haven't eaten dinner yet, and you didn't notice it after being hungry and thin?"

While talking, he moved his body left and right to show himself " "Hungry and skinny" is so serious, the childish behavior doesn't match the expensive attire at all.

In fact, he ran into Fu Cong when he went upstairs, and after asking, he knew that Ji Tingsen hadn't eaten.

Three minutes later, Qin Zhen ordered takeaway with Ji Tingsen's mobile phone.

His mobile phone does not have a takeaway app.

Of course, to avoid unnecessary trouble, the takeaway address is filled in Fu Cong's room.

He didn't ask Ji Tingsen what he wanted to eat. Qin Zhen had already mastered this compulsory subject eight hundred years ago. He ordered food very quickly. When he only wrote a small request in the remarks column, his phone almost fell on his face.

Putting down the phone, Qin Zhen put his arms around Ji Tingsen's waist.

It is very inconvenient to move left and right in a well-fitting suit. Ji Tingsen patted him on the shoulder: "The suit is off."

Qin Zhen didn't move: "No, I will leave in a while, so I won't trouble you if you take it off."

He acted nonchalantly He didn't even look at Ji Tingsen, but his ears were pricked up.

a while...going?

A cloud of uncertainty quickly appeared in his heart. In the past, Qin Zhen would stay for a few days when he came here. He originally thought...

Ji Tingsen controlled the smoothness of his voice: "Busy?"

Qin Zhen said "hmm". A voice: "I have to see someone in a while—anyway, you don't welcome me..."