Chapter 20

It reappeared, that feeling like there are seventeen or eighteen villains dancing in my heart, clamoring to explode.

Meng Lanfeng folded his arms around his chest to prevent his violent heartbeat from being heard by others, and squinted at Ji Tingsen: "Since... since you are so polite, then I do have something to ask you.

" Next to Lan Feng, looking at Ji Tingsen's calmness from beginning to end, and then looking at the little hairs on the back of his artist's neck, he was obviously too nervous, and he couldn't see it.

But what is he asking?

I didn't pass my breath before, so I won't do anything big, right? !

panic!

Ji Tingsen pretended not to see Meng Lanfeng's nervousness, and followed him: "You ask."

"The show was the other day, just the script... Did Chu Suizhou fire that employee?"

"No, but change I got a job, my salary will be reduced by one-third, and my quarterly bonus will be deducted."

"What about Chen Nian, they broke up?"

"Well, but they broke up and reconciled."

Meng Xing, who was waiting for the bombshell: ".. ...."

That's it?

Fu Cong: "..."

Why is Meng Lanfeng so weird, asking about his artist's new drama, is he going to do some tricks?

Artists who are close and desperately prick up their ears: Salary? bonus? separate? Is it some new big gossip in the circle?

When Ji Tingsen was here, Meng Lanfeng said whatever he asked.

Of course, what can be said can be said. For example, the content of the script is the same as the original novel, and there is nothing to hide.

But Ji Tingsen didn't expect Meng Lanfeng to suddenly become a big tomato.

Where did he stimulate the other party?

Called the other party's name?

But I heard that other people in the company called him that. The "he" used to call Meng Lanfeng by his first name, which was basically a tense situation.

This small space suddenly became silent, until Meng Lanfeng took out his mobile phone, swiped a QR code, and came to Ji Tingsen.

He didn't speak, but his eyes wandered like a thief.

Then, the two completed adding friends and sending messages to each other within 30 seconds.

Meng Xing: Well, it turns out that the previous messy questions are actually laying the groundwork for this. 

It's hard for Lan Feng to be so reserved... It was Meng Lanfeng who sent the message: [Ting Sen]

seems to echo the previous one. There is a little bit of pride in the title, and a little bit of reluctance to admit defeat.

Ji Tingsen: [I am older than you. 】

He is 26, and Meng Lanfeng seems to be 22. If three years old is considered a generation gap, there is still a small valley between the two of them.

Meng Lanfeng: [...]

For an artist, isn't it a bit casual to just admit that you are old?

After a while, he replied: [Brother Ji]

On purpose, this old-fashioned name seems to make the person he is called turn 40 years old in a matter of minutes.

Then he looked at the past with vigor.

He was probably blind, otherwise, how could he have seen a kind of admiration in those amber eyes, and there was such a little kindness in them.

Compassion... Compassion?

Watching their artists sitting in rows, the two managers chatting on their mobile phones with a distance of less than five centimeters, looked at each other tacitly.

The gaze is awkward and ignorant, and there is also a little awkward gesture: talk about the future development direction in private?

...

Meng Lanfeng was in front of the audition. After being called, he left a sentence "I will not lose to you" and left.

Manager Meng Xing also followed and waited at the door.

Fu Cong breathed out: "Baby, what do you think?"

He used to think that Meng Lanfeng was an uneducated and domineering person, but why did he suddenly feel that he was just a brat, and only in front of his own baby.

But feelings are feelings, interests are interests, and it is not for nothing that people in the circle pretend to be stupid and pretend to be smarter than monkeys.

He moved closer: "Does he know you..."

Knowing that the person in front of him would be the big boss of Yaohui Entertainment in the future, he made a good relationship in advance.

Ji Tingsen understood Fu Cong's worries and precautions, and smiled: "Probably not, if...it doesn't matter."