Chapter 76

Take it easy?

    Ji Tingsen didn't know the specific meaning of Qin Zhen's words, but he could figure out the general direction.

    He leaned forward and kissed Qin Zhen's eyes: "Is this so?"

    His gray-blue eyes blinked very slowly, and Qin Zhen shrank back under the quilt suddenly: "Brother Sen, don't do this. "What
else?

    Well it feels like a dream.

    Seeing him like this, Ji Tingsen found it very interesting, and said softly: "Then you have to get used to it, and you will often be like this in the future. I like the feeling of being out of control."

What I like is not being out of control, but the person who makes me out of control.

    In the next moment, the big one shyly whimpered and retracted into the bed, and entered the state of hunting.

    Later, Ji Tingsen had a rather neat tooth-mark on his collarbone, which just encircled the red mole on his collarbone.

    His skin is prone to marks-marks, which look clear but are not very painful.

    It feels a bit weird, but overall it's not bad. The little love-interest between lovers is very fresh.

    Putting his hands on both sides of the body of the person under him, Qin Zhen slowly admired his masterpiece: "This is what I want, Brother Sen, will you move it down in a few days?"

    Ji Tingsen: "... ..."

    There was no way to continue with these words, and he could only get: "It's too late."

With a slight raise of his brows, Qin Zhen got up.

    The tolerance of his lover is his greatest confidence, he is not in a hurry, anyway, it will all be his sooner or later.

    There is no second possibility.

    ...

    The Liu family's banquet was very big, after all, it was a matter of three blessings.

    It is not only the birthday banquet of the old man of the Liu family, but also the return banquet of the eldest grandson of the Liu family, and it is also an important day for the Liu family to make their first appearance after moving back from overseas.

    Mr. Liu had been looking forward to it early in the morning, but he was finally relieved when he heard that Qin Zhen was coming with Ji Tingsen.

    Although the eldest grandson left home since he was a child, he was a blessing in disguise after all, and could be valued by the head of the Qin family.

    The Qin family is a top-notch family in Beijing, and if Qin Zhen can come, the way for the Liu family to integrate into the upper class circle in China is already 80% clear.

    He waved his hand and called over his grandson Liu Jingchu, who had devoted himself to cultivating him for more than 20 years: "Jingchu, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Let's talk more with your elder brother and elder brother Qin in a while. You are similar in age, so you must have many topics in common.

    " The topic is not important, what is important is the familiarity with Qin Zhen on this occasion. Many people see it in their eyes and weigh it in their hearts. The benefits the Liu family can get in the future will be immeasurable.

    Liu Jingchu nodded: "Understood, grandpa."

Grandpa Liu patted his grandson on the shoulder, a little satisfied and a little regretful.