Chapter 2

When the word "I don't love" was uttered, Ji Tingsen's chest was suffocated, and his face turned pale involuntarily.

But now that the two sides are facing each other, he suppressed the dull pain in his chest.

People outside thought that the original owner was able to marry into a wealthy family because of the friendship between the original owner's ancestors and the Qin family's ancestors. They said that the original owner's sparrow turned into a phoenix, and he really cultivated eight lifetime blessings.

Of course, this is exactly the information announced by the Qin family.

In fact, the marriage agreement signed by the original owner and Ji Tingsen was just a fake marriage.

What the Qin family told the original owner was that, as the leader of the Qin family, Qin Zhen, having a family would give the public a stable and mature image, and when he was in power, it would help stabilize the group inside and outside.

The term of the agreement is five years, and the original owner can leave with a sum of money after five years.

However, Ji Tingsen found out from the book that the fundamental reason why the Qin family let the original owner marry over was that Qin Zhen was the fate of the lone star of Tiansha, and the original owner was the one who could resolve Qin Zhen's fate.

After Qin Zhen turns twenty-five, his fate will weaken and he will no longer hinder his relatives and friends.

Only a few of the Qin family knew about this matter, not even the original owner, and stubbornly thought that even if it was a marriage agreement, they might really be able to subdue Qin Zhen by virtue of their beauty.

In his previous life, Ji Tingsen didn't understand these ghosts and ghosts and didn't comment on them, but he himself didn't believe it.

The lone star of Tiansha sounds quite fantasy.

But I suddenly came back to life, so I kind of believed it.

Another day is worse than hitting the sun, and today I just took this opportunity to bring the agreed marriage back on track. If we continue to entangle according to the plot in the book, the future situation will be really bad.

He needs to tell Qin Zhen reasonably that Ji Tingsen doesn't love him anymore and won't pester him anymore.

Looking at the young man standing in front of the window, staring at him for a moment, Qin Zhen sneered: "Wishful thinking! I came here because I didn't want you, a disgusting thing, to tarnish the Qin family. After two years, you should get out. Do what you love to do."

The marriage agreement signed by the two people, and the friendship between their ancestors, there is no need for such a situation, but the person in front of him is so beautiful, and his actions are disgusting.

Ji Tingsen: "You don't love me at all?"

Qin Zhen: "Neither in the past, nor in the present, nor in the future."

Ji Tingsen was waiting for this sentence, and lowered his eyes "sadly": "Well, from now on , I won't pester you anymore."

Qin Zhen finally looked at Ji Tingsen squarely.

Perhaps to see it more clearly, he walked over and got closer and closer to Ji Tingsen until the two breathed and heard each other.

Ji Tingsen was not used to having someone so close to him, but he did not hide.

A silent confrontation.

Qin Zhen was half a head taller than Ji Tingsen, with his eyes downcast slightly, he grabbed the waist of the person in front of him vigorously with one hand, pinched Ji Tingsen's chin with two fingers of the other hand, and leaned closer, ready to kiss him.

Complete control over the pose.

When the two were about to touch each other, Ji Tingsen pushed Qin Zhen away.

He looked directly into Qin Zhen's gray-blue eyes, and sighed disappointedly: "It's too late..."

Qin Zhen smiled, but there was only cold scrutiny in his eyes: "I don't care if you are playing hard to get or something else, remember what you are saying now, the only way between us is the exchange of money and goods, don't think about it any more, I will never look at a person like you in my life."

He took a step back, straightened his clothes, and said: " During the contract period, I don't want to see what happened today a second time, if you lose face to the Qin family again, I will send you to the war zone of country Y as a condolence item."