Chapter 72

Looking at the eager and excited eyes, Ji Tingsen was a little confused.

    He knew that he had a lot of fans, but it was the first time he was surrounded without warning. After he realized it, he took Qin Zhen behind him.

    No one can be liked by everyone, even though his reputation has improved a lot now, there are still black fans on Weibo, saying some specious things.

    Ji Tingsen didn't care about these things, but he didn't want Qin Zhen to be judged.

    It's a pity that Qin Zhen is not a child, and he is usually obedient. Now that he is pulling back, this person not only didn't back up, but put his arms around his shoulders, with a protective posture that can be attacked and defended.

    The two looked at each other, their gray-blue eyes were calm and powerful.

    Qin Zhen held Ji Tingsen's hand tightly, spotted the weak spot in the crowd, and tilted his head closer: "I'm here."

    After just three words, he looked out of the crowd and raised his voice, "Lu Zheng is there!"

    Lu Zheng is a top-tier male star in China. He is still a hot mess at the age of forty.

    The people who were surrounding the two couldn't help but follow Qin Zhen's gaze, looking for the figure of King Lu.

    The crowd loosened, and Qin Zhen pulled Ji Tingsen through the gap: "Brother Sen, run!"

    So, in just a few seconds, the fans only saw two running backs.

    The two people with such long legs and such handsome backs, holding hands like a whirlwind, quickly disappeared.

    There were also fans who tried to catch up, but... they really couldn't catch up, panting and complaining on their knees: "The legs are so long..."

    Ji Tingsen has never run like this in two lifetimes.

    But Qin Zhen, the person who pulled him away, didn't feel bad at all. He thought in a trance that as long as it was this person, he would be willing to do anything with him.

    Qin Zhen was on a business trip, accompanied by Special Assistant Yan, and Dian Zhuo came to pick him up at the airport.

    Now Special Assistant Yan has already been squeezed by the group of fans to know where to go, anyway, such a big person can't be lost, Qin Zhen opened the car door and let Ji Tingsen go up first, and then himself.

    After getting into the car, he said concisely: "Drive!"

    Dian Zhuo: "Good boss."

    That being said, the car did drive into the traffic flow, but his eyes couldn't help looking behind through the rearview mirror.

    If he read correctly just now, the boss ran over with Ji Shao.

    Not to mention the boss has the city in his chest, Ji Shao is also a steady person now, but just like that, he is clearly a young couple who eloped.

    Tsk, love is a terrible thing!

    Just as he was sighing, he suddenly saw the boss who ordered him to drive without any doubt, not only squeezed Ji Shao into a corner, but also walked past him, tilting his head on the person's shoulder.

    Two people, one gentle as jade and the other domineering and strong, are a bit like a school bully bullying a three-good student.

    Dian Zhuo was taken aback by his messy thoughts. It must be that there have been too many gossip dramas on company recently. He obviously only glanced at it twice, but he was severely poisoned in the end.