Chapter 79

Ji Tingsen and Fu Cong hung up the phone after chatting, and sat quietly in the study for a while.

    It wasn't a long time, but a not-so-small decision was made.

    Going downstairs,the little orange cat in the living room was wandering around with the little puppet mouse in its mouth, loosened its mouth and threw the little mouse aside, ran over and meowed twice at his feet.

    This little thing seldom barks, but once in a while it is considered very enthusiastic.

    Ji Tingsen picked it up, with smile lines in his eyes: "Go—find your father!"

After saying that, he couldn't help shaking his head and laughing.

    Most of these words were said by Qin Zhen. He never... and I don't know when...

    After Qin Zhen came over, he saw such a scene.

    The man was hugging the cat, with downcast eyebrows and an indescribable gentleness.

    His footsteps paused, he restrained the urge to stride forward, and his voice was very soft, slow and low as he was beaten by the wind and rain outside: "Brother Sen.

    " Stretching it over, he naturally took over the little chubby orange whose belly was soft and fat enough to cover the claws when squatting, and squeezed the cat's pads: "It's time to cut the claws, what should I do if I tickle you?"

    Touching the cat's paws, He also pinched the back of the cat's neck in a vague way: "Bad thing!" Run into the arms again!

    Ji Tingsen glanced at Qin Zhen's movement of pinching the cat's paw, and agreed: "Then cut it."

In less than ten minutes, the chubby orange who had cut the paw refused Qin Zhen's touch, kicked his back paw, and jumped. Get off the sofa and run away.

    Qin Zhen patted the wrinkled marks on his trousers, and collapsed on the sofa.

    This paralysis is not normal, it is indeed a lazy posture when viewed from the side, but it does not tilt towards Ji Tingsen.

    In the past, what he loved most was to put his head on Ji Tingsen's shoulder or lap. There were too many things in his mind, and it was rare to relax.

    But one thing is still the same as before, grabbing Ji Tingsen's wrist.

    Like a beast hiding a treasure it loves.

    Ji Tingsen held Qin Zhen's hand instead: "Tired? Go up and lie down for a while?"

    Today is Sunday, and Qin Zhen doesn't have to go to work in the company, but as long as Qin is here, he, the helmsman, has so many mouths to eat behind him. I can't be free.

    Since you can't be free, you must be tired.

    Qin Zhen shook his head, and glanced at the chandelier on the ceiling, his spirit seemed to be so suppressed, there was a kind of exhaustion that seemed to be absent: "I'm not tired."

    Who can believe this?

    Ji Tingsen squeezed Qin Zhen's arm, and comforted him: "What's wrong?"

    Unable to restrain himself, Qin Zhen turned in Ji Tingsen's direction: "It's nothing—Brother Sen, are we compatible?"

    Ji Tingsen: "Of course."

    Qin Zhen: "Really?"

    After asking this, Ji Tingsen knew why Qin Zhen was not in a good mood.