Chapter 65

After the report that should be reported, Dian Zhuo straightened his back, waiting for the instructions from the other end of the phone.

    In the past few months, under the boss's instigation, he has often run errands on the set, and has seen Ji Tingsen more times than in the past three years. He has also figured out a thing or two about the boss's attitude towards Ji Tingsen.

    It can be summed up in two words: shocking.

    That kind of fear of people being cold in the cold weather, fear of people being exposed to the sun in the hot weather, and the attitude of being an ancestor in every aspect. If the boss is not still the same as before in other matters, he would suspect that the boss has been replaced by others.

    Confessions come and go, but such a result, the gods will jump, not to mention their own boss, who is a person who loves the life of his desire and hates the death of his desire.

    Perhaps, the proprietress who originally thought she was going to be ironclad this time...

During the uncontrollable analysis, the voice on the other end of the phone was cold and hoarse: "Keep an eye on it, wait!"

    He wanted to ask himself, why Gu Zhao , What's so good about that little boy!

    After Qin Zhen finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

    The little orange cat meowed, jumped off his legs and hid under the sofa, and scratched his paw at the end.

    That's the stress response of feeling threatened.

    There was a blood ridge on the back of the hand, and blood beads appeared soon.

    Qin Zhen stared at the wound for a while, then raised his foot and wanted to kick the coffee table out.

    He closed his eyes and didn't lift his foot.

    The Belgian hand-carved coffee table was chosen by Ji Tingsen himself. It is very precious. The little yellow skin can jump on the table in the study, but this coffee table will be taken off.

    He controlled his behavior, but the evil fire in his heart still flared up suddenly.

    Don't you have a crush on him? Why don't you trust him more? No matter what happened in the past, can he still fall in love with others?

    Sitting frozen on the sofa for a long time, when he came back to his senses, the blood on the back of his hand rolled onto the sofa.

    When the blood goes down, it is a little red, which is very eye-catching.

    The sofa was also chosen by Ji Tingsen. He didn't like it being too soft, so he tried it several times and it took nearly a month to settle on it.

    Now... It's dirty...

    Qin Zhen called Special Assistant Yan and asked him to book a ticket to Yangcheng as soon as possible.

    Special Assistant Yan: "Boss, you have a meeting at 9:30 tomorrow morning. You have to meet with the CEO of Guangying Group at 10:30 in the morning. In the afternoon..."

    Qin Zhen: "Book a ticket, or submit your resignation immediately.

Special Assistant Yan: "...Good boss."

    After calling, Qin Zhen went upstairs to take a cold shower.

    I don't care about the wound on my hand, the slight pain is nothing compared to the burning feeling in my heart.

    On the way to the airport, Special Assistant Yan felt that the car was as silent as a grave.

    The back of my neck was chilly, and I arrived at my destination quietly and quickly. I was very glad that there was no traffic jam on the road. When I stopped safely, I calmed down and said to the back seat with my eyes closed, "Boss, we are here."