Chapter 73

Ji Tingsen looked at the constantly jumping caller ID, but did not answer.

    The knuckles holding the phone turned white. There were very few times when he was so hesitant in the past, and the only few times seemed to be because of Qin Zhen.

    This man... he doesn't know how to describe it.

    Thinking about it now, those changes in Qin Zhen in the past few months... He thought he was relieved or even rejoiced, but in fact, the other party deliberately left room for him to breathe.

    Ji Tingsen is not afraid that Qin Zhen will hurt him, but he is afraid that he is not good enough.

    There is also some annoyance, actually with Will in private...more of a kind of soft and warm emotion, at this moment, why can't I understand, Qin Zhen's every move before was thinking about him, thinking about him to heal him.

    It's all... hoping to have a future with him.

    This kind of cautious and tolerant emotion is to think about it from the other party's standpoint, how could Ji Tingsen be willing to blame anything.

    It took tens of seconds from the time the phone rang to when it was quiet, as patient and stubborn as the person who called.

    After less than five seconds of silence, it rang again.

    Ji Tingsen picked up the script on the floor, shook it on the table, and then connected.

    "Brother Sen, why didn't you answer the phone?" It wasn't an interrogation sentence, with whining complaints and a bit of undisguised concern, as if I could jump out of the phone in the next second.

    "I'm reading the script, and the phone is on silent." Ji Tingsen's voice was very steady, without any abnormality.

    I still can't help but think of the first encounter. At that time, Qin Zhen seemed to have taken up the four characters of loneliness and loneliness. In less than a year, he really changed a lot for him.

    "Mute?" Qin Zhen said while stroking the cat: "Everyone can receive my call, we really have a good understanding..."

    He chattered about trivial matters, as if Ji Tingsen had been away for a long time, and he gradually brought him to know his life, such as Xiaojiu sharpening his claws while he was not at the table, why he dreamed of him during his nap, what Working overtime at night, the takeaway sauce was too bland and unappetizing...

    Ji Tingsen listened patiently, occasionally answering a few words, until Qin Zhen hung up the phone contentedly but reluctantly.

    The room fell silent again.

    It's an unnerving stillness.

    When Ji Tingsen came back to his senses, he had already clicked on the photo album specially created for Qin Zhen on his phone.

    Flipping through the photos one by one, people also went from flustered to reassured, and then made a decision.

    He called Director Zhu who came to see him specially this time, and only said that he had to go back because of urgent matters at home.

    In fact, fighting for the role is a serious matter. It doesn't matter if Qin Zhen's matter is late or early. The most sensible arrangement is to have a good communication with the director again to finalize the role thoroughly.

    However, when a certain emotional impulse reaches a certain level, it is enough to override reason.

    Ji Tingsen wanted to follow his inner choice.