Chapter 36

Ji Tingsen didn't expect Qin Zhen to come. The accident was a real accident, but the crew was not close to home, and people were still cats in the car, obviously waiting for him. He was so childish that people asked "Why are you here?" It's hard to say.

After all, he just asked: "Are you tired, get out of the car, have you had lunch yet?"

If Ji Tingsen hadn't looked really surprised just now, Qin Zhen would have suspected Fu Cong's tip-off.

Opening the door and getting off the car, the provocative rebellion between his eyebrows and eyes faded away, and he said honestly: "I didn't eat, I came here to eat."

Ji Tingsen glanced at the dining car parked over there, and vaguely guessed: "Take out for dinner?"

They are a small crew, and it is not uncommon for them to visit the set, but there has never been such a big battle.

Qin Zhen followed Ji Tingsen's gaze, and lowered his voice, as if he was embarrassed: "Is it too small? Those cars are usually busy, and it's not convenient to adjust in a hurry. Tomorrow...tomorrow, 20 Love?"

He heard Ren Fei gossip a few times, and many people in the entertainment circle are very talkative, either the east wind overwhelms the west wind or the west wind overwhelms the east wind, how bold and arrogant they come.

Although Yan Zhengquan was reliable in his work, Qin Zhen didn't think anything of it before, but when he saw Ji Tingsen standing here, he instantly felt that he was treating people badly in any arrangement.

Yan Zhengquan is the name of Special Assistant Yan.

Qin Zhen was half a head taller than Ji Tingsen, and he spoke with his neck slightly bent, showing a closeness that he didn't realize.

Changing their faces so quickly, Fu Cong and Zhao Yifan, who had just been swept away by his domineering aura when he got out of the car, had blank faces for a moment, completely unresponsive.

Dian Zhuo, who got off the driver's seat, felt that either his eyes were broken, or his boss had been lowered. When he saw Ji Tingsen before, didn't he keep him at least one meter away from others?

Among all the people, only Yan Tezhu, Yan Zhengquan, looked accustomed to it.

Having seen the boss climb the stairs and kick the door like a bandit, he already had a premonition of fate, so he was very calm.

Seeing Qin Zhen approaching, Ji Tingsen frowned slightly with his dark and slender eyebrows, like a cat asking him if the dried fish is good, and wanted to touch his head again, but he held back because there were too many people.

He also turned his body in the direction of Qin Zhen in cooperation, and said in a low voice with a slight smile, "There are not many people in the crew, and it is enough."

Qin Zhen hummed nonchalantly, and looked around: " That's good."

Then he realized that the people around him were all standing there stupidly, and glanced over: "Introduction?"

He said to introduce, but Ji Tingsen had the feeling that Qin Zhen was parading, and introduced Fu Cong and Zhao Yifan in turn. , and then said to the two of them: "This is Qin Zhen, my friend, come to visit the class."

Fu Cong hated iron but steel, isn't this a good time to show his identity as the main palace? !

Friend?

Qin Zhen took a look at Ji Tingsen, nodded to Duo Cong and Zhao Yifan, and said calmly, "Boyfriend."

 The atmosphere froze for a moment, as if the pause button had been pressed.

Fu Cong didn't dare to show his enthusiasm, but he was already happy in his heart, Guaibao's position in the future is stable!

Zhao Yifan: "...?!"

He turned from Ji Tingsen's fanboy to assistant, and after getting close to him, he liked this person even more. He never thought that there was anyone who could stand next to Ji Tingsen. It's hard to match.

But now... such a big boyfriend, taller than Brother Ji, and he looks pretty good... But... but... Brother Ji is one meter tall Eighty-two, this boyfriend is half a head taller, and his figure is also... So... Brother Ji is the one who was crushed?

It's not that the cabbage was pushed by the pig, it's just... slowly.

Dianzhuo: "..." 

I just went abroad to do some business, and I feel like I missed 100 million yuan.

Ji Tingsen was no less surprised than the others, but when Qin Zhen looked over with piercing eyes, with a look on his face that you dare say you are about to explode, he echoed softly: "Well, boyfriend."