Chapter 18

Ji Tingsen thought countless times what would happen if Qin Zhen called himself "brother". Anyway, he really wanted to rub the other party's head, just like he did to Ming Rui.

But now, I feel that the pressure is even greater than when I took over the entire Ji family in my previous life.

In the end, he had to say: "It's not a servant."

Qin Zhen didn't seem to hear clearly, and repeated like Ji Tingsen just now: "What?"

Thanks to his current career as an actor, Ji Tingsen thought, and then began to lie half-truthfully: " I don't know about the other stuff, the cufflinks may have been lost somewhere, such a small thing...maybe I found it again sometime, as for the tie, well...not when I went to put the clothes Be careful if you touch the ground, it will be dirty, so just throw it away."

Qin Zhen frowned slightly, as if doubtful: "Really, two at a time?"

Ji Tingsen: "...Yes.

" What a coincidence. "

"It's a coincidence." "

"Why don't you dare to look at me, guilty?" "

I'm afraid you will get angry, so I still don't read it." "

Ji Tingsen always felt something weird when he was talking.

He couldn't help sighing in his heart, thinking that he was once evaluated as the benchmark of the children of the aristocratic family in his previous life, but now he is sneaking around in secret. What a fate. He

heard Qin Zhen say again: "I forgot to tell you something. After I lost something once, I asked someone to install a surveillance camera in the laundry room. Unfortunately, it was a bit concealed. Brother Sen, when you took the cufflinks on my cuffs, your movements were Very skilled. "The movements are very skilled.

.

Ji Tingsen: "...! "

The devil's voice was in my ears, nothing more than that.

Qin Zhen smiled suddenly when he saw the clear and astonished eyes of the young man looking at him suddenly.

With a not -so-friendly smile, he casually threw the chopsticks in his hand on the dining table, his indiscriminate aura was extremely frightening: "You are really full of tricks, three minutes, explain!" It was given by grandma, even if you lose ten or eight, you won't care.

Unexpectedly... the result was really unexpected.

After Ji Tingsen came to this world, he encountered embarrassing things more than once, and it seemed that everything was related to Qin Zhen.

Right now, it is much more embarrassing than being caught raped in a hotel, after all, he had a clear conscience back then.

Qin Zhen is well versed in the way of interrogation, so he won't give the person in front of him too much time to calm down. He said sharply, "Speak up! Or do you want your parents to come over..."

Ji Tingsen: "...I said admitting that rebirth is impossible, it means that Qin Zhen's personal items are needed to resist the backlash, even if he is not regarded as a lunatic, that will not work.

Not only because these things are incredible, but also because of all natural defenses.

Although he is no longer the person in charge of the Ji family, it is already instinctive not to show his weaknesses to others.

Before starting to perform, I still couldn't help sighing in my heart. It turned out that he took a month of acting classes seriously, and secretly wanted to perform here.

It's just that Qin Zhen is not as easy to fool as Meng Lanfeng.

He leaned back on the chair and covered his eyes with his arms. It seemed that there was something unbearable, but in fact, he was afraid that Qin Zhen would see Duan Mi when his eyes met.

Dedicated actor brewing emotions, aggrieved and helpless:

"Qin Zhen, you can't do this."

"I'm doing my best to do what I promised you, don't pester, don't show love, don't lose face, you can't deny that."

"It's just easy to forget if you like But it's hard, I'm working hard, you have to give me some time."

"It was my fault to take your things, but I just returned after two days of playing, that is...have you heard of seeing things and thinking about others?

" , It's only about 80% now, I will work harder, and when I get divorced, maybe I will just treat you as a stranger."

"You can turn a blind eye to my liking, but you can't threaten me with your parents."

"You like this , I will be very sad, and also feel very embarrassed..."

Ji Tingsen: Thank you "Never Forget" is a love story, many lines are quite useful, and can be used with a little modification.

Qin Zhen: "..."

The young man on the other side of the dining table still maintains the posture of covering his eyes with his arms. Because he is facing up, his facial contours are more graceful, with ruddy lips, slender neck, and slightly The trembling lines and clean Adam's apple are all fragile and beautiful.

There are also complaints and confessions that are so frank that people can't bear to blame them.

He remembered that Ji Tingsen stole his pajamas some time ago, so... it started from that time.

Not as irritable and impatient as before, maybe Ji Tingsen looks a little weak under pressure at the moment, and he is indeed quite sensible recently.

I dare not look at myself, are you crying?

For some reason, the appearance of this man after drinking at the gate of Lvfeng Garden suddenly appeared in Qin Zhen's mind.

The watery eyes are as beautiful as the glass under the light...

Qin Zhen pinched his brows, how could he think of this?

Tired of raising his arms all the time, Ji Tingsen raised his ears to listen to Qin Zhen's next words.

If there is no more after waiting, should he cover his face and run upstairs "heartbroken"?

It's so hard.

While feeling emotional, Qin Zhen's cold voice came: "Seeing things and thinking about others, do you need to take things again and again?"

Ji Tingsen lowered his eyes, covered his face with his hands, and rested his elbows on the table, still "sad" uncontrollably suppress.

The sore arms and stiff waist were relaxed, and he sighed long: "After a long time, those things will lose your breath, I..."

Stab!

Is it the sound of the chair being violently pulled away, showing the man's incomparable shock? anger? Impatient?

Ji Tingsen didn't know, seeing is not good for analysis after all.

He only listened to Qin Zhen's voice that didn't match his irritable actions, and seemed to have a headache: "Ji Tingsen, you have mental problems.

"

He quibbles...ah no, it's reasonable: "No, I can change it, as long as you give me time, and... I'll give you this back, the cuff buttons on your shirt are pretty, Can you..."

One thing for another, another fifteen days.

The young man drooped his head from beginning to end, took out a tie clip from the pocket of his pajamas, put it on the table, and pushed it to the opposite side: "Do you want to change it?" 

The tie clip is also Qin Zhen's. It has been used for ten days and is about to expire. The product.

Qin Zhen almost laughed out of anger.

He pulled off the cuff buttons almost viciously, and snapped them on the table: "You still have twenty months to do it yourself!"

Half a minute later, the door of the restaurant was slammed shut with a bang.

Ji Tingsen pinched the bridge of his nose. The restaurant door had been open for a long time, and now he deliberately slammed it on. Qin Zhen was probably very angry.

Hey...he didn't want to either.