Chapter 46

When Ji Tingsen received Qin Zhen's message, he was holding Xiao Jiu by the back of his neck and handing the fluffy thing to Fu Cong.

    It's time for him to go back to Lanzhan Garden, and he doesn't intend to take Xiaojiu back.

    Ji Tingsen doesn't know whether Qin Zhen likes small animals or not, but he tacitly agrees that the house in Lanzhan Garden is Qin Zhen's place.

    Moreover, Qin Zhen didn't seem to like the intrusion of foreign smells. Like the servants at home, except for Aunt Wu who was cooking, everyone else cleaned while Qin Zhen was at work.

    Seeing the message, Ji Tingsen thought about it and called Qin Zhen directly.

    Some things are well known, and they didn't ask Qin Zhen why he came downstairs to the company, but just said: "I have dealt with some personal matters, and I will go home soon...I am not at Yaohui."

    Qin Zhen held The fingers on the phone tightened: Go home? I'm afraid Lan Zhan Garden is no longer the home!

    My heart is full of complicated and intense emotions, but I still suppress it on the phone: "Really, where is that, I will pick you up."

    Instinctively, as if to as if to add weight, I added another sentence: "Have a meal together?"

    I can only ask this sentence. I didn't think it when I didn't care before, but now I want to find something to get along with two people.

    Ji Tingsen carried Xiao Jiu, who was crawling up his arms and onto his shoulders, into his arms, glanced at the time on his phone, and said in a serious tone, "You haven't had dinner?"

    It's almost nine o'clock now.

    The male voice on the other end of the phone was silent for a moment, and replied: "Well, I'm too busy with work. I passed by Yaohui after work. I wanted to..."

    He hesitated to speak, but he was already waiting to be deceived and deceived. Perfunctory.

    This is a good thing, Qin Zhen thought calmly.

    Being deceived today, tomorrow he will find an opportunity to meet by chance on Yushan Road, just passing by to talk about business or something else!

    Ji Tingsen also had times when he was so busy that he forgot to eat, and when he looked back, he felt exhausted.

    Bojing Garden is very close to Yaohui Entertainment, half the distance from Yaohui to Lanzhan Garden.

    After hesitating for a moment, he said, "You come to Yushan Road, Bojing Garden, No. 1108, do you remember Bojingyuan? Do you want porridge or noodles?"

    Ji Tingsen didn't intend to ask Qin Zhen about the house, but he didn't either. There is nothing shameful about treating this place as a secret base.

    Qin Zhen was delayed until now to pick him up, and it was obvious that such a short distance made people go home on an empty stomach, Ji Tingsen could not do such a thing.

    Congee or...noodles?

    It was as if fireworks exploded in his mind, sweeping away the gloom and gloom. Qin Zhen licked his lips: "Noodles... I want to eat noodles."

    He already knew that Ji Tingsen would leave early and return late during this time , Where did it go.

    It's not surveillance or anything like that, it's just that on the day Ji Tingsen and Gu Zhao were drinking, he heard Ji Tingsen and Fu Cong call on the phone, saying that "things were delivered to the house", and Ji Tingsen was drunk, so he waited for Fu Cong to open the door.