Chapter 15

Ji Tingsen cherishes the opportunity to be close to Qin Zhen.

But there are some things that are difficult to say in front of Liu Zhi, so I sent a message: [Can I stay at my parents' house tonight? I can stay in the old house for two more days. 】

Qin Zhen's parents have passed away for several years, and only the Ji family can say "Parents".

Qin Zhen looked at the phone, but there was no reply, and turned his head to look at the young man beside him.

Is it because he said a few more words at night, so Ji Tingsen felt that there was an opportunity?

When the other party seemed to feel something, he raised his eyelids with slender eyelashes, and said with a blank expression, "Yes."

Ji Tingsen just tried it, but Qin Zhen didn't expect Qin Zhen to agree so happily.

With slightly curved eyes, he replied the message: "Thank you."

Qin Zhen glanced at the phone again, frowning slightly.

thanks...thank you?

He wants to see what the hell Ji Tingsen is doing.

Ji Tingsen didn't know what Qin Zhen was thinking. With the other party by his side, he felt that he had put on an armor to resist backlash.

He called Ji Mingrui, told him that he would stay at his parents' house at night, and asked him if he wanted to go home.

A week ago, the crew of "Qiwu Palace" announced the list of actors, and Ji Mingrui played the role of the third male lead, and then large-scale scandals about him began to appear on the Internet.

Distortion of facts, fabrications, and all kinds of extremes.

Almost every artist who has been transparent since childhood and became popular will go through a wave of blackouts. There are only so many resources, and other artists will act when they feel threatened.

Ji Tingsen had comforted him on the phone, and knew that Mingrui's company had handled it well, but the child suffered so much abuse, he had to see it with his own eyes.

Sometimes even just a glance is worth a thousand words on the phone.

He didn't dare to see him before, if he suddenly fainted while talking...it would be frightening.

Ji Mingrui was depressed at first, but when he heard that he could meet Ji Tingsen, his voice suddenly rose, rustling his clothes, obviously impatient.

Ji Tingsen smiled and told him to be careful of the reporter, then hung up the phone.

Inadvertently turning his eyes, he was facing Qin Zhen's frowning brows.

Looking at each other, Qin Zheny was a little irritable: "It's very noisy."

Ji Tingsen felt that he was not very loud just now, but with Qin Zhen's busy schedule, the time sitting in the car should be considered a break, so he just said: "I'm sorry. "

Qin Zhen looked out the window, and the glass reflected the figure of the young man around him who put away his mobile phone and then moved a little far away.

It's not completely dark yet, but the colorful lights and shadows of the city are ready, some of them randomly diffuse into the car windows and go away, and even the figures on the car windows are vaguely blocked or split by the colored lights.

Even so, the man's clear and elegant face was still irresistible.

Especially when talking on the phone, his face is slightly sideways, and his full lips are always slightly curved when speaking, showing unprecedented patience and gentleness.

It hurts the eyes of people who are so gentle.

It is very noisy!

It was so noisy that he had to watch it, and then he thought it was really good-looking...

Appreciate Ji Tingsen?

Must be an illusion.

...

Tonight, Ji's house was very lively.

Ji Tingsen could see that his parents were very happy that Qin Zhen came to the door with a gift.

In the past three years, Qin Zhen only came to Qin's house once when he announced that he wanted to marry "him". After that, the two families also had dinner together during Chinese New Year and holidays, but they were all in restaurants outside.

When his mother complained happily, "I just came here, what to bring", Ji Tingsen explained: "The pastry was specially selected by Qin Zhen, and the store does not deliver it, so you have to pick it up in person. It tastes very good."

Qin Zhen glanced at him, rarely remained silent, and didn't expose it: "It's good that parents like it."