Chapter 43

Upstairs in the hotel,after Ji Tingsen made the phone call, he couldn't help but feel a little funny when he saw that Gu Zhao was already sitting upright.

    He didn't talk nonsense, and said bluntly: "I heard that Gu's took over a project in Anshi?"

    Gu Zhao has already put Ji Tingsen on the same stage as his brother, not to mention that Anshi's business is not a secret, it's nothing It's easy to hide, so he said: "Yes."

    Ji Tingsen: "Has the construction started?"

    Gu Zhao thought for a while: "No, there are still some procedures that have not been completed, and it will be almost the end of May. Ji... Brother Ji, why do you ask this? ?"

    He remembered that Ji Tingsen seemed to be one year older than himself, and Feng Yingkai had whispered this in his ear.

    Ji Tingsen smiled: "That's good, I suggest that the project be suspended. Anshi is the ancient capital of thirteen dynasties. If something is dug up after the construction starts, it will be a big loss."

    Gu Zhao poured a cup of tea for Ji Tingsen: "No, It has already been investigated, and there should be no problem."

    If someone else pointed at Gu Zhao's business matters, he probably wouldn't even bother to explain, but Ji Tingsen's pure concern made Gu Zhao return to the place where his brother was still in a daze. when.

    Ji Tingsen shook his head: "I suggest you go there yourself, it's best to look at the southwest corner."

The original book was Ji Mingrui and Wen Renfei's home field, and there were very few things about Gu Zhao, Qin Zhen and others. Recalling the content of the original work carefully, it seems that something went wrong with Gu's recent project in Anshi from some minor details.

    "Southwest corner?" Gu Zhao originally thought that Ji Tingsen was purely worried, but even pointing out the location is no small matter.

    But, how could Ji Tingsen know...

    Looking at Gu Zhao's expression, Ji Tingsen knew what he wanted to ask, and just said: "It's just hearsay, I hope it can help you."

    Before the matter was confirmed, he didn't say anything ,but if it is true, it should save Gu's a lot of money, it can be regarded as a meeting gift for Gu Zhao.

    In the previous life, Gu Xing took care of Nan Chu a lot, and it is fate that he can help Gu Zhao in this life.

    The two talked for less than half an hour. After Feng Yingkai came back, he found that the atmosphere between Ji Tingsen and Gu Zhao had obviously changed.

    Before leaving, swords were on the verge of breaking out, but when he came back, Gu Zhao actually said "Brother Ji" to Ji Tingsen.

    The atmosphere became harmonious again, even closer than before, and several people ordered wine again.

    Ji Tingsen was happy and drank a few more glasses, but because he wanted to maintain his brother's face in front of Gu Zhao, he restrained himself and stopped when he was slightly drunk.

    During the period, Fu Cong called and asked Ji Tingsen to call when he left, and he took him home.

    The person recognized him and drank the wine. Ji Tingsen and Gu Zhao also made an appointment to go to Gu's house to see Gu Xing's relics during his lifetime next time when they had time, and then it was over.

    The three of them were not wild people, they stopped after drinking until they were almost drunk, and then went downstairs together, each of them found someone around them to pick them up and go home.