Chapter 60

When Ji Tingsen got out of the boarding gate, he saw Qin Zhen in the crowd at first sight.

    Too conspicuous, tall and handsome, without a doubt, he is definitely the prettiest cub in the crowd.

    But probably because the aura is too strong, there is a vacuum within one meter, and many people secretly look at it one meter away, and some secretly poke and take pictures.

    After only two glances, Qin Zhen also spotted him and walked over directly.

    Before Ji Tingsen could speak, he hugged him tightly.

    Compared with Qin Zhen, he was very heavily armed, with a lot of masks and hats, and I don't know how this man recognized him.

    Qin Zhen doesn't like crowded places, especially Ji Tingsen's face is covered tightly, but the simple casual clothes have waists and legs, so many people can't help but look at them.

    Not happy.

    Most people can't tell whether he is in a good mood or not, and he looks like he is not smiling, and he leads Ji Tingsen away.

    Fu Cong and Zhao Yifan did not follow.

    Qin Zhen sent another person and car to pick them up, obviously classifying the two of them as light bulbs.

    After getting into the car, Qin Zhen still held onto Ji Tingsen's hand.

    Dian Zhuo in the driver's seat was not surprised. Seeing that his boss had never left Ji Tingsen's eyes since he got in the car, he thought for a while and opened the partition of the front and rear seats spontaneously.

    The rear compartment becomes an enclosed space.

    Ji Tingsen was a little nervous, and looked at the clenched hand: "I want to drink water."

    Sure enough, Qin Zhen let go of his hand and went to work, and unscrewed the cap of the bottle before handing the water to his hand.

    After Ji Tingsen finished drinking the water, Qin Zhen took out a small box from his pocket.

    A palm-sized small wooden box, the workmanship is very fine, the wood looks unusual, and the gold is visible to the naked eye.

    Send the box forward: "Brother Sen, welcome home."

    It's not that he hasn't received the phone, but the feeling of receiving Ji Tingsen is completely different. The empty place in his heart seems to be filled all at once.

    Ji Tingsen opened the wooden box, and it was a piece of jade carving.

    The jade was carved into a half-opened magnolia. The magnolia looks soft and lustrous, and the tentacles are delicate and delicate.

    He has some knowledge about jade materials. He knows that this jade carving is made of Hetian jade. The material is good and the carving is lifelike.

    This was Qin Zhen's first serious gift to Ji Tingsen. He kept observing his expression and saw that Ji Tingsen liked it, so he became happy.

    After judging Ji Tingsen's likes and dislikes, he asked a special question: "Do you like it?"

    Ji Tingsen looked at him and said, "I like it, thank you."

    The exhaustion from tearing the wound in his heart a few hours ago is actually still there, but at this moment, being treated with heart The feeling is really good, enough to push away those tiredness.

    Qin Zhen didn't like Ji Tingsen's thanks.

    But he didn't deliberately emphasize that some things need to be cultivated for a long time to get them back. He has enough patience.