Chapter 31

When he found out that it was Qin Zhen who broke in, Ji Tingsen's first feeling was embarrassment.

As the heir of the Ji family in his previous life, he would of course learn the means of self-protection by force, and even learned it very well, but he never had the opportunity to use it in his two lifetimes.

Now, however, it is unavoidable to be uncomfortable showing a different side of yourself, especially in the presence of acquaintances.

This person still treats him like a younger brother, thinking... his thoughts are racing, he finally just blinked his eyes and said calmly: "Close the door."

It didn't take more than three seconds from Qin Zhen breaking the door to Ji Tingsen speaking, Very short time.

It was so short that Yan Tezhu's mind was still buzzing by the "boom", and he only had time to see that Ji Tingsen seemed to be stepping on something white under his feet.

He thought in a daze, maybe the little boss didn't need them to come in such a hurry...

Then, the door was slammed shut.

Special Assistant Yan: This scene seems...deja vu?

But soon he didn't have time to think about it. The restaurant manager had already brought security over. As a qualified subordinate, it was instinctive to clear up all the noise for the boss.

In the room, the moment Qin Zhen slammed the door, a sudden change occurred.

Yuan Neng, who was pressed by Ji Tingsen under the grand master's chair, saw that Ji Tingsen's attention was on the newcomer, and suddenly broke out with great strength, and lifted the chair all at once.

This explosive power is also related to the appearance of Qin Zhen.

A person who is tall and healthy and listens to Ji Tingsen is not an accomplice, but if he doesn't struggle, he will inevitably be beaten twice.

Ji Tingsen fell backwards unexpectedly.

Yuan Neng turned over with a grim expression, and regardless of the chilly lower body, he grabbed the chair and threw it at Ji Tingsen. No matter if he fell or was smashed, the other party would never run away if he was injured.

Unexpectedly, the boat capsized in the gutter, Ji Tingsen thought.

The imagined pain didn't hit, his waist that should have no strength was supported, and his head hit a chest that was overheated and overheated.

Qin Zhen wrapped his arms around the waist of the person in his arms, and the other hand grabbed the leg of the chair that came through the air, and kicked it up.

To catch a big living person, block a chair made of solid wood, and kick a fat man weighing nearly two hundred catties, it is simply impossible to accomplish these three things in an instant.

But Qin Zhen was a street bully at the age of fifteen. He was able to drive many adult bastards in a district to run around in the street. Later, he systematically learned fighting skills. The burst of power is extremely terrifying.

In the end, the chair was thrown aside, and Yuan Neng was kicked more than two meters away.

Ji Tingsen, who heard the clattering sound behind him, felt pain only.

My forehead hurts, I hit it; my waist also hurts, it hurts.

But what is more refreshing is the deserted smell of the wilderness when the distance is too close and it is inevitable to be surrounded.

He subconsciously held his breath and pushed Qin Zhen's chest.

The strength on his waist suddenly loosened, and Ji Tingsen took a step back and let out a breath, recovering his normal breathing.

Qin Zhen's complexion didn't look very good, his violent aura couldn't even neutralize his overly handsome appearance, it was very terrifying.

This horror is very different from his usual suit and leather shoes when he was President Qin. It is the strength and anger that directly crushes threats with a male's fierce physique.

But it was only for a moment that he restrained himself very well, after being gently pushed in the chest.

Looking at each other, Ji Tingsen said, "Thank you."

Qin Zhen glanced at him and raised his hand.

Ji Tingsen grabbed his hand that was stretched towards his neck, and took a step back: "What's wrong?" 

His eyebrows were lowered, and Qin Zhen withdrew his hand, stiff and flat: "Button."

The gray-blue eyes looked at Yuan Neng, who had been kicked to the point of being so dirty, his eyes were gloomy. Ji Tingsen was always well-groomed, but now two buttons were undone, revealing a small white collarbone.

One can be said to be relieved, and he often does this, but two...

Ji Tingsen really forgot about the button, maybe he can remember it after Yuan Neng tidied it up, but this is not half-tied and beaten Is it broken?

He bowed his head to button his button.

Yuan Neng panted heavily. He really wanted to pull up his trousers, but when he touched the man's cold eyes, especially Zhonglan, whose eyes seemed to be invisible, a memory surged up in his mind, and he couldn't help saying in horror: " It's...it's you?"

Qin Zhen took two steps forward, the carpet made his steps soundless, but there was an almost substantive pressure as the long legs moved forward: "Do you know me?"

Yuan Neng shrank back.

In fact, it was a memory several years ago. The bright and luxurious banquet, the man surrounded by the crowd, and the people surrounding the young man were already big figures that he couldn't reach even with his efforts.

He stood there in a daze, like a mortal who had strayed into the Heavenly Palace, stretched tight, unstoppable envy, jealousy or yearning... Can't tell exactly what it feels like.

Probably because his eyes were too focused, the young man who was surrounded suddenly looked over, and just glanced at it for a moment, and the overwhelming pressure followed.

That night, Yuan Neng had a nightmare. In the dream, it was those gray-blue eyes that seemed to have cut open his flesh and blood, and could see through his whole body.

He spent a lot of time in the banquet, but he never had the chance again... He couldn't even find out who the powerful person was.

Until now, he saw the impressive, nightmare eyes again.

In the silence, Ji Tingsen picked up his mobile phone from the leg of the table.

Throwing it out from the accident just now seems to be useless now.

He looked at Yuan Neng very regretfully, without the barrier of the chair, it is obviously better to take pictures of the current appearance.

Don't miss this opportunity.

He looked at Qin Zhen: "Can I use your mobile phone?"

Qin Zhen took out the mobile phone from his pocket, unlocked it, and handed it over. His eyes slid over the delicate bright yellow embroidery on Ji Tingsen's neckline. The letter "J" was the size of a fingernail.

Changing clothes, morning one with an embroidered "J" on the cuff, he thought.

Yuan Neng expected something, and hurriedly pulled up his pants.

But it was too late, Ji Tingsen quickly took seven or eight pictures, and stopped satisfied.

He wanted to directly send the pictures on his phone to himself, but he was afraid of accidentally seeing Qin Zhen's private thoughts, so he held back for now.

Qin Zhen saw all the fighting, and he didn't care about anything else, so he continued to negotiate conditions with Yuan Neng in a serious manner: "It's impossible to sleep with you, huh—"

Qin Zhen saw the cuffs of the jacket were pinched by two fingers, and the pale pink fingernails looked like a flower petal on the black jacket, clearly still very fragile.

The owner of the finger raised his chin slightly and pointed his direction, and announced: "My boyfriend's standards are obviously a bit high. Like you, you are not worthy of carrying his shoes."

If Ji Tingsen hadn't looked at Yuan Neng at this moment, he would have noticed The pupils of the gray-blue eyes of the person beside him dilated for a moment, and even their breathing stopped.

Yuan Neng: "..."