Chapter 44

After drinking, even if you are only slightly tipsy, it is actually a good choice to sleep for a while.

    But Ji Tingsen can't sleep at all now.

    He always thought that Qin Zhen was impatient to get involved with him in that aspect, and even regarded him as his younger brother. The two cognitions were shattered at the same moment. This kind of accident suppressed the joy of establishing a relationship with Gu Zhao.

    The only good thing is that he didn't "wake up" when Qin Zhen kissed him.

    There is still room for redemption.

    In terms of rejecting people, Ji Tingsen thinks he is quite experienced.

    In the previous life, there was more than one person who expressed his admiration to him, both men and women, and he rejected them all clearly, and occasionally there were a few stalkers. Not everyone can enter the gate of Ji's house, just stay away.

    At this moment, Ji Tingsen was very glad that the house on Yushan Road had been cleaned up.

    Unable to sleep, he simply went to take a shower, and when he was getting a change of clothes, he touched a row of soft and skin-friendly pajamas in the cloakroom, and finally chose a set of cotton pajamas.

    After reading the book for a while, Ji Tingsen calmed down.

    During the period, I received a selfie of Ji Mingrui wearing an ancient costume, so I called and had a chat. Unexpectedly, there was no pain in my chest this time.

    Obviously during this period of time, because he no longer took Qin Zhen's things, every time he contacted Ming Rui, he would feel tightness in his chest, and he got used to the pain...

    As for the factors that can interfere with backlash, Ji Tingsen would always think carefully, this time is no exception.

    Based on the experience he has now, gaining popularity in the entertainment industry will reduce the backlash, and getting closer to Qin Zhen and things related to Qin Zhen will even directly eliminate the backlash for a while... After thinking about it, his eyes gradually focused on right hand.

    It seems that this time, it was because Qin Zhen kissed him.

    Two hours later, Ji Tingsen went downstairs.

    I haven't eaten dinner, so I have to find something to cushion, otherwise I won't be able to sleep well all night.

    In fact, I had this feeling an hour ago, but I always feel that if I delay Qin Zhen to get busy, the chances are higher and I will meet less.

    Shredded chicken porridge is warmed in the kitchen, and the portion is for two people.

    Ji Tingsen looked for bowls and chopsticks, but before he had time to serve them, a deep and soft voice came from behind: "Wake up, let me come."

    It was Qin Zhen.

    Perhaps it was Qin Zhen who took advantage of his drunken intimacy to lift some kind of barrier, and the details that he had overlooked before flourished. For example, Qin Zhen's voice was obviously cold, but now he spoke with a gentle and intimate flavor.

    It's not obvious, but if you really pay attention, it's not hard to find.

    Ji Tingsen turned his head, his eyes froze for a moment: the nightgown Qin Zhen was wearing was deep sea blue in color, it was not difficult to see that the fabric was fine and close-fitting, and it outlined a slender and healthy body very well.