Chapter 5

When Feng Yingkai's phone rang endlessly, he was playing with his friends at the bar.

He took a look. It was Ji Tingsen's manager's phone number before, but now it was an unknown number, and it probably had something to do with Ji Tingsen.

Are you in a hurry now? late!

A group of demons danced wildly on the stage, and all the men and women in the audience, who could see Feng Yingkai's face, were all anxious.

The young man sitting across from him is also very handsome, with a rather handsome appearance, because of a little mole on the outer third of the lower eyelid, he is also a bit coquettish, he scratched the glass wall boredly: "This is Have you stopped eating?"

Feng Yingkai wanted to smile or not, half of his chiseled face sank into the shadows: "You bastard, you've blinded that face for nothing! If it wasn't for Qin Zhen's sake, I would have killed him No!"

Originally, he saved up a film crew because he had nothing to do. Money was no problem, but Ji Tingsen dared to play him!

This time it was a little lesson for him.

He had already said hello to Liu Shuang's crew, and Ji Tingsen would not be considered even for a secondary role.

Seeing that his phone rang again, Gu Zhao urged, "Pick it up and listen to it? Maybe I got some news, and I'm here to apologize."

To be honest, he was quite interested in Ji Tingsen.

Of course, what interested him was not Ji Tingsen himself, but his marriage to Qin Zhen.

Men and men... If he hadn't packed up his brother's belongings, he probably would never have known that his brother Gu Xing, whom he had always respected and loved, actually liked men.

It's a pity that the same-sex marriage law was not introduced until one year after my brother's death, and my brother didn't have a free day in terms of emotions until his death.

Feng Yingkai was also very annoyed, but this was a personal phone call, so it would be a lot of trouble if it was turned off.

After answering the phone, there was an unfamiliar male voice, his voice was as clear as jade, and he instantly soothed the depression in his heart: "Director Feng? I'm Ji Tingsen, excuse me..."

The impatience in his eyes was replaced by interest, and Feng Yingkai was very interested: "Apologize... Okay, you decide the place, Feng Xing will definitely go to the appointment, this time Star Ji won't let me dove again, right? "

Gu Zhao: "...Ji Tingsen?"

Feng Yingkai raised his eyebrows: "I have come to my door, I want to see what kind of tricks he is playing."

He didn't say that he was obsessed with the other party's voice, Just like discovering some treasure and subconsciously hiding it, he drank the remaining half glass of wine in one gulp.

...

Ji Tingsen sent the scheduled meeting place and time to Feng Yingkai.

Fu Cong: "Are you ready?"

Ji Tingsen nodded, and said, "Brother Fu, the outside matters have been settled, and I have some private matters to tell you."

Fu Cong: "...?"

He rubbed his hands "Baby, are you going to throw me a bomb? Wait, let me get ready."

Five minutes later, Fu Cong, who took countless deep breaths and went to the bathroom, sat in front of Ji Tingsen: "Tell me, what trouble did you get into again?"

Ji Tingsen waited patiently for Fu Cong to ease his emotions.

Then he told him about his marriage and about being brothers with Ji Mingrui.

Of course, I didn't tell the whole story, and I talked about the part that the public will know in the future, such as marriage is decided by the elders.

What about the fate of the lone star of the evil spirit, the marriage agreement, and everyone is in the same book, but they can't speak.

Fu Cong paid more attention to the fact that his artist was married: "Married?!!!" "Qin Zhen... I've never heard of it!"

Bloody hell, have you been cheated?"

"You must have been cheated!"

He really couldn't imagine who could match the face of his own artist.

The current baby is obedient and sensible, he has grown up a bit, but before he was confused and irritable, he was obviously very easy to deceive, could it be that he was being tricked by someone?

Ji Tingsen pressed Fucong's shoulder, telling him to calm down: "It's not a lie, um... this company belongs to him."

Therefore, blood sucking is not enough.

He was talking about the company where the two worked, Hui Yao Entertainment.

Fu Congwu thundered on the top: "Your baby must have been cheated! Is the big boss's surname Lei Feihong OK? There is no senior executive in the company with the surname Qin..."

Oops, what should I do?

Which bastard dares to think about swan meat, he is so mad at him!

Ji Tingsen added: "Lei Feihong is just an agent, and Huiyao Entertainment is a branch of the Qin family's industry."

For a behemoth like the Qin family that has lasted for more than a hundred years, Huiyao Entertainment is just a different branch of the big tree named Qin's family. Such an eye-catching branch.

And two years later, according to the marriage agreement between him and Qin Zhen, Huiyao Entertainment would be assigned to his name as part of the divorce property.

Fu Cong opened his mouth and said after working hard for a long time: "But... But Yaohui is one of the largest companies in the entertainment industry. There are so many artists, and there are several actor and actresses. This is still... A branch? So, you married a rich man?"

This matter was beyond his cognition.

Ji Tingsen, the former rich man: "Well, that's it."

Although the marriage is fake, the marriage certificate is real and worthy of a marriage name.

The composition of this world is very complicated. Ordinary people and the entertainment industry have a wall, and the entertainment industry is also divided into classes.

And those rich people who are familiar with the ups and downs in the entertainment circle, ninety-nine out of ten, are nothing but gadgets in front of Qin, Gu and other big aristocratic families in the capital.

Those big aristocratic families, all kinds of industries are mostly managed by the cultivated elites, and they themselves control them behind the scenes, so that no one else can touch them.

Just like Yaohui Entertainment, there are so many people trying to get in, but they don't even know who the real big boss is.

Ji Tingsen simply dealt with various knowledge from popular science.

He has already decided to take the road of the entertainment industry, and of course he has to be open and honest with his manager on certain matters, this is just a necessary step.

It's just about marrying Qin Zhen, but Ji Tingsen is not going to announce it to the public, and Qin Zhen also thinks so.

This marriage started quietly, and it should end quietly.

No information about Qin Zhen could be found on the Internet, so Ji Tingsen pulled out the photos on his phone and showed Fu Cong.

The photos taken by the original owner are from all angles, and they are all eye-catching without exception.

Fu Cong looked dazed, the world was so big, it was beyond his imagination.

The only consolation is that the other half of my baby is not a bad old man, but also unexpectedly good-looking.

He is richer than his own guabao, and his appearance and guabao are different, so it should be true love.

He waved his hand tolerantly at the end: "It's alright, it's good that your husband and wife are loving."

En...love?

Ji Tingsen remembered the first time he met Qin Zhen, and it was really hard to imagine how to love Qin Zhen.

He also listened to Fu Cong muttering that it was a big attack at first glance, and he wanted to care deeply about this marriage, so he changed the subject: "Is the contract drafted by the lawyer ready? Before nine o'clock tomorrow morning, I must get the contract." Arrived ."

Speaking of work, Fu Cong woke up a lot from the dream: "No problem!"

After a while, he suddenly said: "Wait, you said that you and Ji Mingrui...your brother is a good friend." Miaozi, do you want me to dig it up?"

Ji Tingsen shook his head: "No, Ming Rui is fine now."

Ming Rui has his own way, but he has a lot of scandals, and exposing the relationship between the two will not do Ming Rui any good.

Fu Cong thought of Ji Mingrui's handsome and invincible little face, and sighed regretfully.

But it's more important to have your own baby, so I turned my head and stared at the direction of public opinion on the Internet, so as not to miss anything.

After talking a lot, Ji Tingsen was a little tired.

This is the lounge assigned to him by the company, with a bed and a sofa, but he didn't want to sit or lie down even after he was tired, so he just stood in front of the window and watched the scenery for a while.

Compared with the original owner, he has deviated from the human design when talking about marriage and family matters, but he doesn't feel sick physically.

So, is the obsession of the original owner affecting the body?

Now it seems that the original owner has three obsessions: bullying Ji Mingrui, getting Qin Zhen, and reaching the top of the entertainment industry.

He didn't want to do the first two items, but he could consider the third item. He wondered if the bondage would dissipate if one of them was achieved.

It's up to people to try.

......

Returning home at night, Ji Tingsen found that the dining room was lit.

He had dinner with Fu Cong, and he had told his aunt in advance that he didn't have to wait, so... Qin Zhen is back?

Ji Tingsen's pace slowed down a little, but he didn't stop.

Just halfway up the stairs, Qin Zhen's cold and deep voice sounded: "Come down, let's have dinner together."

Ji Tingsen: "...?" 

After a little thought, he understood the reason why Qin Zhen suddenly took the initiative to call him .

It's time to fulfill part of the contract: go to the old house to spend the weekend with Mrs. Qin, that is, Qin Zhen's grandma, at least once a month. You need to show affection so that the old man won't worry.

It just so happened that he also had a small matter for Qin Zhen to do, which had to be discussed.

Five minutes later, Ji Tingsen also sat at the table.

And the aunt who was not in the kitchen to cook, quickly brought a bowl of soup after Ji Tingsen appeared, as if she was a savior: "Master Ji, it's still cold at night, please warm your stomach."

Ji Tingsen saw the aunt shrinking her shoulders , One glance at Qin Zhen will understand.

Mayor Qin is good-looking, but his brows and eyes are sharp and his aura is cold. When wandering around in an empty room without saying a word, he looks like a good-looking but bad-tempered vampire in a film and television drama.

Aunt Wu should be seeing him for the first time, and as expected, she must have been terrified.

He made a soup: "Aunt Wu, it's getting late, you can come back tomorrow morning to clean up the dishes, go back first."

Aunt Wu left soon after being pardoned.

Ji Tingsen watched Aunt Wu leave, and turned around to find Qin Zhen staring at him.

The gray-blue eyes are beautiful and cold under the cover of the lights, like daggers tempered by the raging fire, able to cut through the fog and see something else.

This kind of gaze may scare others enough, but Ji Tingsen only thinks it is beautiful.

He likes blue the most, so he looks back calmly and appreciatively.

In the haze of hot soup, the young man with red lips, teeth, white eyebrows and beautiful eyes is not like a real person, especially when he looks at himself, his eyes are like a lake under the blue sky, peaceful and quiet, which seems to be able to soothe people's hearts.

Beautiful like a real person?

Qin Zhen's pupils shrank slightly, and he looked away.

He must be crazy to think that Ji Tingsen is beautiful.

After a short period of silence, Qin Zhen said, "Come back to the old house with me tomorrow morning for two days."

Ji Tingsen: "Can you do it at noon tomorrow? I have an appointment."

He will meet Feng Yingkai tomorrow . No appointment.

Qin Zhen's brows were lowered, his displeasure was deeper than before, and he probably felt ashamed of himself for being dazed for a moment: "I'm not discussing with you.