"that is his legal name. Mr. Rojnapat legally changed his last name, after their marriage in England"

"I see, what is your age and date of birth?"

"I'm 20, my birthday is July 12th"

"thank you. Can you tell me when you first arrived at the orphanage"

"I'm sorry I can't. I was only five, and I don't remember anything before waking up there." I say softly. Something about this cop was given me the creeps.

"Okay. You know that your step-mothers sister is under investigation for fraud, accomplice to rape, kidnapping, and a list of others correct?"

"Chirawan isn't my stepmother, but yes I know"

"Can you tell me about your time living there?" I look at Arthit. I really don't want to relive all that. I really don't.

"You don't have to give details bunny." He whispers to me. I squeeze his arm gentle, before looking at the cop.

"From the age of five till the age of thirteen I was both mentally and physical abuse. All the omega's where. We were beat if we didn't clean fast enough if the food was burnt. The house parents were told they could do anything they wanted to us. Those that didn't beat us would lock us up." I shiver thinking about the closet I use to be locked into. "omega's were not allowed to attend school. We were told we would never make anything of ourselves anyways, so there was no point. If an omega did go to school, It was only because someone was fostering them."

"yet you went to school. There is public record of the schools you went too, who come?"

"My best friend Aim. Him and his parents stopped by to volunteer not to long after I showed up there. Aim begged his parents to talk to the house parents, and let ma attend school with him. When I started school I was befriended by another kid who parents knew where I lived. If it wasn't for Aim I don't think I would have been able to go to school."

"Who is your other friend? Did they know about these so-called beating?" something in his tone put me on edge, I moved closer to P'Arthit who also seem very tense.

"Mingkawn Daichapanya, and no they didn't know about the beatings. Because I was in school, they made sure to keep the marks hidden under my clothes."

"Daichapanya huh? You made a very powerful friend at a young age. This happen from ages five to thirteen what happen after that? Why did it stop?"

"It didn't...hmm...I got my first heat, and the sexually abuse started." I took a deep breath, hiding my face in my mates arm. I could feel the panic attack coming and I was trying to stop it.

"Did they rape you?" I nodded my head, clawing at P'Arthit shirt "You sure it was rape? Maybe you wanted it?" My head shot up as I stared at him shock. P'Arthit slammed his fist on the table eyes blood red.

"How can you sit there and say that to a rape victim?! Does my husband look like he is enjoying talking about this?!" Arthit roars at the cop who just stares at him an eyebrow raised.

"It's his word against everyone else."

"P'Arthit..." I whimper. Arthit looks at me his eyes still bright red, full of rage, but I could see the concern behind the rage.

"That question was out of line. My client is clearly traumatized due to what happen. He is on the verge of a panic attack. You will watch your questions carefully or we end this here." One of the male lawyers said

"Fine. How often did these so-called rapes happen?" I bit my lip shacking a little. I wanted to go home now. I didn't like this man, I didn't like the looks he was giving me. I didn't like the hate in his eyes.

"Every day, when I had my heats it would be three, four, sometimes five times per day. I was never willing. She new this was going on and didn't care. She even invited men and told them to have fun. I would be locked in a room all weekend or every day when I didn't have school and rapped. Her son was the main person who assaulted me. He got me pregnant four times before I was eighteen, each time resulting in a miscarriage, because they forced the omegas to abort. I have marks all over my body from the abuse. I have scaring inside my body due to the rape. There were not 'so-called' as you put them officer." I was crying tears streaming down my cheek as I turn to my alpha. "I want to go home" Arthit quickly stood up helping me to stand.

"We are not done here"

"oh but we are, my client came here voluntarily, he is not under arrest, he is not being detained, he has a right to end this when he so choses. Your line of questions, your tone and your wording officer is all unacceptable, and a formal compliant will be issues." Another female lawyer said. Arthit quickly ushers me out as I cling to him tightly. Once we were in the car, I crawled onto his lap breaking down.

When I open my eyes next, I see our bedroom ceiling. I don't remember falling asleep, nor do I remember getting home. The questioning brought back a lot of horrible members, ones I wish I never have to relive. I climb out of bed and make my way down to the living area. I can hear talking and some laughing. When I get down there I see Ming, Aim, Yo, and mae. Who I don't see is my alpha.

"Ming" I quickly rush over to him, throwing my arms around him sobbing.

"Hey, hey its okay there Kongy" He says pulling me to sit next him rubbing my back "Everything is okay now" I continue to sob in my best friends arms for the next five minutes. When I finally clam down, I look at him. My eyes are red and puffy, my cheeks red. "Feeling better?" I shack my head no

"Where is P'Arthit?" I ask

"Right here bunny" I quickly turn around to see my alpha and pawpaw walking in from outside. I run over to him jumping on him wrapping my legs around his wraist. "shhh, it's okay I have you now, deep breaths for me sweetheart" I do as he ask burring my face in his neck.

"Arthit told us what the cop said today, I would have punched him in the face" Ming said.

"then you would have been arrested for assault of a cop dumbass" Yo said

"Na my uncle is the general remember?" Actually, I had forgotten about that. Arthit sits down with me on his lap. I refuse to move unless I have to use the bathroom, or the twins need me.

"where is James and Tawin?" I ask softly.

"Well James is outside talking on the phone with his parents. And Tawin is in his room" Arthit said.

"What did you find pawpaw?" I ask looking at him.

"James mate has moved on. He is now married to the person of his parent chose. He will be in Thailand tomorrow to officially reject James. As for Tawin...well...I found that his parents were in a lot of debt, to me none the less. Sold him to some black markets traders to pay me off. He tried to talk to them a little while ago, and they refuse to even acknowledge him. They have a new son now. He is three. Achara has agree to adopt both Tawin and his younger brother." I look at him shacking my head. Why can't parents just love their children no matter what? Why do some parents have to put their children through hell. Mae and pawpaw talk among themselves when James comes back in. His eyes are puffy, and he looks pale. I open my month to ask if there is anything I can do when our eyes lock and he just shacks his head. He must know what I was going to ask. I watch as he walks towards his bedroom, shoulder shacking.

I curled more into Arthit feeling my body relax. I look around the room, at my best friends, I don't know what I would do if they ever rejected me as their friends. If they didn't push to know the truth. Then there was pawpaw and mae. What would my life be like if they rejected me as Arthit mate? I had no idea what James and Tawin was going through, but I swear I would be there for them and help them through this. After everything I had been through in the past, I'm glad to finally find peace.

**So...last chapter 😭. I will make a book two, as somethings were left unsaid. Going to be totally honest, when I started this book I didn't think it would be this popular, so ขอบคุณ, Khob Khun Ka! THANK YOU 🙇🏻‍♀️ ! So much for those who stayed I am also in the process of working on a second book, I hope you all like it like this one! 💜💜💜💜 **