Chapter 14: Speranza

Começar do início

*knock* *knock*

I heard a knock on the door, I stood up from my bed and walked towards the door. I opened the door and saw someone familiar.

"Ohh you're Ayanokouji, right?" he said

"You're Hirata from Class D"

"Yes I am, I'm about to hang out with Karuizawa-san and the others."

"I hope if you don't mind join us?"

Requesting an invitation huh? and if I remember correctly from the information that I got from visiting Class D and the information on Kei's tablet. The girl with the blonde hair is Karuizawa Kei. Yes, both Shinomiya Kei and Karuizawa Kei share the same first name but anyways she is also a popular figure among Class D since she is currently dating Hirata right now.

"No, I'm good. I don't think I'm even close with her or her friends"

"It could be a good opportunity to get to know them, I know you are from a different class, but it doesn't hurt to get to know the other students" he said. He is right about that, but I'd rather be alone.

Hirata looked slightly disappointed before speaking again.

"Ayanokouji"

"I want to know why your class helped our class?" he asked

"Ohh that, it's not my decision but one of my classmates are the ones that help, they're the ones you should thank"

"I see"

*ring* *ring*

Hirata looked at his phone, looks like someone was calling him.

"I apologize, anyways I'll be on my way now. Nice talking to you Ayanokouji" he said as he left

Sora POV

"Hah! looks like I'm going to be in the lead again soon" I said

Yumeko and I are continuing our little game in which we called "Points Master" where whoever wins the most points from the students in a single day win. We do this every day whenever we had our free time and currently, the score is currently 31-29 in my favor. I must admit Yumeko is quite good when it comes to games where she would put something on the line. I'm guessing she might have a background in gambling. The amounts that I've gained so far from those students today were 6,779 while Yumeko has 7089, she's currently on the lead on this one. Now if you're wondering what kind of games, we made these students play. Well, a variety of games, ranging from Blackjack, Solitaire (of course the Spider Four Suites one cause why would we go easy on them), Backgammon, and even The Royal Game of Ur which I custom made a board of it using the points that me and Shiro had.

"But it looks like I'm winning this Sora-kun" Yumeko said with a giggle

"Yeah, but when I find some prey, I'll be able to take the lead and get ahead of you soon enough"

"Nii- look" Shiro said as she pointed to someone. It's Horikita from Class D sitting there next to a counter on a bar. There were two things that are on my mind right now, either I ignore her, or I make her another victim of my path of destruction. The logical answer of course was to challenge her again, I just enjoy humiliating her sometimes. But just before I went to her someone went towards her.

"There you are"

Yumeko, Shiro and I looked, and it was the guy who visited our classroom way back in the second day. I think his name was Ryuen Kakeru along with that other student who was dark skinned which according to the information Kei gave, his name is Albert Yamada. He walked towards the girl and sat next to her. The three of us didn't make a move, at least not yet.

"You think you're quite clever huh?"

"What are you talking about"

"Don't try to play dumb, I know you're making an alliance with Class S given the events of that trial" Wait what did he say? I know that Class C is well aware of the trial that happened, but it seems that he believes that Class S is in cahoots with Class D.

"First of all, it wasn't my idea that they got involved."

"Is that so? then how come they managed to find themselves a witness and if I recall it was that pink hair girl from your class, am I wrong?"

"I don't have time for this, I'll take my leave" she said

"Hold on, Suzune we're not done here yet" Ryuen said

"Who told you permission to use my first name and how would you know that?" She said slightly irritated now while glaring at him.

"None of your concern but you are quite entertaining, maybe as entertaining as Class S"

"Class S?"

To be honest I didn't want to stay long for a lame conversation, but I am curious of what's going to happen, even Yumeko and Shiro seems to be doing the same. Then someone also came into view joining them. It was a girl with short blue hair with purple eyes.

"Ryuen!" she said

"Ohh Ibuki...what do you want?" Ryuen asked

"I need to talk to you" she said as Ryuen stopped her

"kukuku, do you miss me or something?"

"Shut up! I can't stand with how you do things here!" she said. I wonder what's going on here.

"I see, then why don't we discuss this in my room later, just you and me"

'Ohh my' Yumeko muttered while covering her mouth with her hand

"Nii I know what you're thinki-"

"That's not it besides I don't have a dirty mind you know" I said while whispering.

"Stop lying to yourself" my sister said with a blank tone.

Just as we continue watching, this girl named Ibuki tried to punch Ryuen, but he blocked it with ease.

"kuku, so that's how it is?"

"Albert"

"Yes boss" he said in English. Yes, I understand what he's saying since I do read up some foreign languages whenever I'm not playing video games.

Albert grabbed her by the arm and pushed her very hard to the railing. He's a strong one. Ibuki was down, that must've hurt for sure. I saw Yumeko walking towards her.

"Are you alright?" she asked her while extending her hand for help.

"I'm fine, it's none of your business" Ibuki slapped her arm away, she stood up walked off as if nothing happened.

None of us said a word until a voice broke the silence

"Ohh it's you" it was Horikita wearing a stern look

"Ohh hey there" I waved

Horikita just left after that ordeal, seriously this girl has problems.

"What do you think was that about?" Yumeko asked

"By the looks of it, this Ibuki has a problem with Ryuen"

"We should get going now, I'm hungry" Shiro said while tugging on my uniform.

"Alright I guess we should get going" with that we went off

That's the end of the chapter. I tried making it a bit longer now as you notice. Anyways that's it for now and the next chapter is coming soon.

Thanks for reading :)