Chapter 14: Speranza

Start from the beginning

"I do admit, this place is quite fancy" Tatsuya-kun said

"Yeah, I don't think Asuna and I have been in a place this nice before" Kirigaya-kun said

"Well, it is a nice change pace from being in school after all, and besides we did improve our studies a bit and got a better score in our midterms, so I guess we should consider this as our reward, right? Yuuki-san asked

"Yeah, you could say that"

While waiting for the waiter, suddenly a loud voice was heard.

"E-excuse me! Can we order already?!"

We looked at where the voice came from, and it was from what looked like one of those students from Class D. There was four of them, the other three I'm familiar. Sudo, Ike, and Yamauchi, but for some reason I can't recognize the fourth one.

"Hey! can we-" as he was about to continue, we heard another voice.

"You're from Class D, aren't you?" the voice came from a boy with green hair

"Yeah so what if we are?" Sudo asked

As I was listening, Tatsuya whispered something to me.

"Hey I think that green haired student is from Class A"

"How do you know?" I whispered back.

"I saw him along with Katsuragi when we were visiting Class A remember?"

"ohhhh, sorry but I don't remember him at all"

Their banter continued a bit until Sudo walked up to the boy and grabbed him by the collar. It looks like he was going to attack him but then another voice joins in.

"Yahiko"

"huh?" both Sudo and the other student looked at him

"Don't cause any futher provocations"

"K-Katsuragi-san"

"Even being on vacation, we could be monitored and will be deducted points for bad behavior"

"You should behave in a manner befitting that of a Class A student"

"U-understood"

"The same goes for you kids, you should also observe this manner as well, and don't try to be a nuisance to anyone here" Katsuragi said referring to the Class D students.

We listened for a bit, we didn't want to get ourselves involved but then one of the Class D students stood up.

???: Our apologies, my "friends" here are just excited being in a place this fancy that's all, we'll be leaving now so we don't cause any trouble.

"But-" before Sudo could speak the mysterious boy walked away.

"I think we should go somewhere else" Ike said.

"Tch!"

All four of them left as things went back to normal. I looked at Tatsuya-kun, Kirigaya-kun, and Yuuki-san seeing how they would react to the situation that unfolded.

"What do you think was that about?" Kirigaya-kun asked

"I have no idea but what's bothering me is that student that was with Class D" Tatsuya-kun said clearly puzzled as well.

"Yeah, something about that guy feels off, I can't tell what it is but he's not good news"

"Should we tell Ayanokouji-kun or Kei-kun about this?" Yuuki-san asked

"I don't think so, not yet at least" I said

Ayanokouji POV

I'm currently in my room right now, just thinking about what this school has in store for us. Because even if myself and my classmates knew that it is a vacation, some of us already were suspicious of it since the school wouldn't just give us a vacation just because of our hard work. There is obviously something else going on and we are trying to find out what it is.