"Shh baby it's okay I'm here, everything is okay" I whisper as I sit on the couch with him saddling my lap. James and Tawin were sitting on the floor playing with the twins and Praew. The boys were amazed by the little girl. They were used to a smaller baby around due to Ming and Kits little boy. I rocked Kong gentle rubbing his back. I don't care what comes up in the future, until my bunny is healed, I won't be leaving his sight again. I plant small kisses on my mate mark, his eye, his shoulder, anywhere I can touch, whispering how much I love him, how everything is okay. It took another five minutes before he clamed down.

"Was it really that important?" He asked me, his voice hoarse from all the crying.

"It was sweetheart, otherwise I wouldn't have left you." He nodded against my neck holding me tighter. "Next time, If I have to go into the office, I will take you with me if you are feeling up to it okay?" I feel his body go ridge, making me worried. I pull him back gentle forcing him to look into my eyes "What is it love?"

"I...I...I...don't...don't want...want to be seen" He stuttered shacking a little.

"I wont force you to leave if you don't want to sweetheart. You know I would never force you to do anything you don't want to" I rub his cheek gentle with the pad of my thumb making me smile as he leans into the touch. "my omega never has to do anything he doesn't wish"

"You...you mean that?" he asked. I nod my head yes and his body relaxes slumping against mine, nuzzling my neck. I rub his back gentle as we sit quietly the only sounds coming from the children. After a few moment I moved him to sit next to me instead of on my lap as I stand up. He looks at me hurt and confuse. I chuckle kissing his forehead. "I have to use the restroom baby." I say. Kong blushes which cause me to chuckle again. He is so damn cute. I kiss his forehead again before walking away.

As I finish up my business my phone vibrates. I pull it out to see who is calling answering it right away.

"We are here, There better to a good ass reason you demanded all of us here" the voice on the other side said.

"There is. Give me two mintues and I will be right there." I say hanging up. I walk back into the living room to see Kong on the floor with Korn in his lap and Sonny in front of him. The boys have not let Kong out of their site. They will not fall asleep unless Kong is the one to do it, and cries if Kong is not the first person they see in the morning. After being separated for so long, I can understand. I walk to the door opening it to see one annoyed, and angry face, while two look at me confused. I close the door behind me stepping outside.

"Not one damn word when I open this door. I swear if you make one wrong move, say one wrong word I will skin you the fuck alive" I open the door again walking in. I go straight over to Kong; glad he is sitting with his back to the door. I kneel down, next to him whispering in his ear "Baby I have a surprise for you." He looks at me confused before I stand up moving out of the way. I point towards the door where Ming, Aim, Yo, and Beam are standing. Their mates right behind them. A whimper and a tug to my pants has me looking down to see Kong shacking a little. His pheromones don't smell bitter like when he is scared, but nervous. I turn my gaze toward the door to be meet with gazes filled with tears. Ming is the first to make a move, slowly walking forward. The angry aroura he had around him when I answer the door gone. "When?" just that one word.

"I will explain later" I say watching him closely. The grip on my pants getting tighter. "Stop" I say when he is five feet from us. He looks at me, then looks at Kong not saying anything.

"Mama! Mama! Ing! Ing!" Sonny yells crawling over to Ming, who gladly picks him up. Sonny speaking brings everyone else out of their shock, as the approach slowly. They all stop next or behind Ming but doesn't come any closer. I kneel down, next to Kong, rubbing his back gentle.

"don't you want to say hi bunny?" I ask softly. He looks at me tears in his eyes.

"He isn't mad at me?" He asked softly, so softly I almost missed it. I look at him confused. He looks back over and I follow his eyes sight before he looks away. It dawns on me why he would be asking that. I close my eyes sighing softly. I stand back up looking at Ming, who hasn't taken his eyes off Kong, Sonny still in his arms babbling away. "Are you mad at him?" I ask darting my eyes at Kit, before locking eyes with Ming again. Ming eyes show confusion then understanding. Ming hands Sonny to Yo, before taken the remaining five feet sitting down in front of Kong.

"I am not, nor was I ever mad you at Kongy." Ming says. Kong gasp whimpering lightly before throwing his arms around Ming. Yo hands Sonny to me, before joining them on the floor Aim following right behind.

"Mama cry" Sonny said eyes filling with his own tears. I bounce him gentle rubbing his back

"they are happy tears baby, mama is okay" I say putting him down next to Kong. Korn and Sonny crawl into Kong lap the best then can crying out when they are not able to get to him fast enough. The four-friend separated laughing lightly, as the twins crawl into Kong lap nuzzling against his chest. Tears can be seen on all four of their faces.

The rest of the morning and part of the afternoon passed with Kong listening to stories of what his friends lives have been like the last six month. He was shocked to learn they all took a leave of absence from school. Yo's reason "We started together we will graduate together." It took them all almost an hour to convince Kong that it was their chose after he blamed himself. Ming explained he would have taken the time off anyways.

Close to two in the afternoon, Kong and the twins went down for a nap. Kong medication makes him very sleepy, and he falls asleep soon after. Of course, he couldn't take his medication without the crazy doctor gang checking him over, and the medication first. I could see how uncomfortable Kong was with it but let them do what they wanted. The whole time they kept a straight face, they were in their professional mode. Once Kong as asleep with the boys tucked close to him, Ming turned to me rage in his eyes.

"You will explain every fucking thing now." I knew the young alpha would not take no for an answer. So, I explain everything to him. Once done Ming punched me in the face hard.

"You could have fucking told us! I wouldn't have fucking cared how well secure that fucking house was I would have had no problems getting people together to get him out!" I rubbed my jaw before looking at me.

"And what about these two?" I ask pointing to James and Tawin who sat in a corner watching closely. "Kong would not have gone with you without them! Knott didn't even know they were there. You would have gone in there blind! You would have assumed only Kong was there, but in fact three more people need to be saved" He looked at the other two omegas before looking back at me. Ming rolled his neck letting out a deep exhale. "We don't even know if he kept them there for all we know Mark could have moved them after that dinner. Our best chance was having them back here in Thailand."

"And what if Mark didn't bring those two huh? What then?"

"Mas...I mean...Mark...he didn't...didn't trust us to be alone. He thought, we would escape if we would be left alone." Tawin said. It was the first time he spoke up. "It...wasn't the first...first time he took us with him when he...he...had to go away." I nod my head at him thank him.

"Where is that fucker now" Forth said

"locked the fuck up. I have plans for him. If you want to join." Ming and Forth both nodded.

"I see I missed the party" My grandfather voice rang out causing us all the look his way. "Just so you know, your guest has already arrived and has been shown his room" I nod my head. The fun was just about to start.

**Hi ho! It's me again with another update! First I want to thank everyone who has stayed and followed along with the story! thank you so much! It means so much to me! 💜🙇‍♀️.

What plans does Arthit have for Mark? Will he get information about the others?! Stay turned! I'm going to try and update again tomorrow depending on how long my errands last 😀! Happy reading! **