I was sitting at my grandfathers house, fourteen days after Knott call. I knew Mark had them here, I just knew it. He smelled more and more like my Kong the more I was around him.

"Arthit sits down your driving me crazy" my grandfather said as I pace around the living area. I felt like a cage animal. I had so much pent-up rage inside me. I came here after a meeting with Mark again where I almost break his neck. The fool talked about my Kong like it was his own and how they were already trying for a second. If Bright, Knott and my mae wasn't in the room I would have killed him.

"I can't help it. I want to fucking kill him! I know he has my family and I want them back now!"

"We will get them back. You say the men report to you that the house is dark and lifeless when Mark returns? Why not break in after midnight. He could be holding them hostage, Locking them up during the day." I look at my grandfather who looks back at me eyes calm. He has a point. I didn't think about that. I have thought about nothing but getting my family back.

"Sir!" a guard yelled running into the living area "There are two omega's at the gate asking for help. A third one is being dragged away but an older alpha. The guard said the other boy looks like Khun Kongpob." I didn't wait to hear anything more, as I ran out of the house, down the drive and out the gate. There fighting for his life was my Kong. I grabbed the gun from the guard pointing it at Mark and Kong.

"Drop him now!" I yelled. I watch as both pairs of eyes land on me. I could see the shock in Kong eyes as I walk closer. "I said drop him!" I roared pure rage rolling off me.

"You stay out of this! He is my mate and I have a right to do with him as I please" I waste no time as I shot the fucking asshole in the leg, causing him to drop Kong. I stalk closer raising my gun again "He is not your fucking mate!" I hiss pointing the gun at Mark again.

"Don't kill him! Please don't kill him" Kong yells surprising me. Why doesn't he want him dead?!

"Give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn't?!"

"I don't want his blood on your hands. Please don't kill him" I took a deep breath, trying to clam the rage inside me. Mark smirks thinking he has won, and I can't take it anymore. I pistol whip him knocking him out. I turn to look at Kong and the other two omega's with him. They are all scared to death, and my rage isn't going to help the matter. I look at my mate up and down. He was pale, his eyes were sunk in, and he has a cut on his cheek. That pissed me off more.

"Bunny..." I say as gently as possible. Kong looks at me and start sobbing. Still holding the gun, I pick my mate up cradling him to me tightly. I motion for the other two boys to follow me, as I head back to my grandfather gate. "take that asshat and put him someplace fun, do what you want with the car" I tell the guards who are watching closely. My grandfather is standing on the stair in front of the main door.

"I already called my doctor; he will be here shortly. We should call Chakthip as well, let him know Kong was found" I just nod my head agree as I walk into the house, Kong still sobbing in my arms.

"I'm taking him to my room. Have the doctor come straight up when he gets here." I don't wait for an answer as I walk away. I burry my face in Kong hair breathing deeply. "Shh bunny, I have you know...shhh"

Flashback ends.

I sit in the chair next to bed watching Kong sleep. I haven't left his side once since bring him up here two days ago. The doctor did a full exam on him. He had broken ribs, burn, and cut marks all over his body. He was sexually assaulted recently. The doctor said Kong had not given birth recently either. There was no sign of a pregnancy. It was confirmed that the little girl belongs to James. I was upset for a little while after finding out the baby girl wasn't ours, but happy at the same time. I wouldn't want my Kong to go though all that alone, not like that.

A knock on the door, very softly almost made me second guess a knock even happen. In the last two days I have found that Tawin and James, were scared to do anything, say anything, or make any kind of nose. Which the whole household understood, Outside of their names and ages, they haven't told us anything else, or spoken to us. I knew they were scared in a house with two alpha, after everything they have gone though. When another knock sounded, I got up answering the door. James and Tawin stood there, heads down. I knew they wanted to see Kong, even if they didn't say. I open the door wider and moved aside allowing them in. "He is still asleep, but I know he would want to wake up with you two next to him" I say smiling a little. They just nodded climbing onto the bed next to Kong. James had the baby wrapped in a soft blanket laying on his lap. They seem use to sitting in silence.

I kissed Kong forehead gentle before sitting back down in my chair, picking up my laptop. All of sat in silence while I worked. A soft moan, and my name being called drew my attention to the man on the bed. I put my laptop aside and sat on the edge of the bed holding Kong hand.

"Bunny? It's okay baby, him here" I saw kissing his knuckled gentle. "Wake up now bunny, you have guest." Just thing the baby started crying causing Kong to jerk opening his eyes a little. He looked around confused before laying his eyes on me. "Hey my bunny, it's okay. You're home, save now." He looked at me tears in his eyes before he started sobbing again.

"No...No...this is a dream...a nightmare...I'll wake up and you will be gone...no...please go away" He begged sobbing.

"oh bunny" I whisper picking him up placing him on my lap gentle "this isn't a dream baby, I swear to you its not." I kiss his lips gentle, just a small peck. "see not a dream." He looks at me tears still cascading down his cheek.

"Not...not a dream?"

"Not a dream baby"

"You're real?"

"Very real my baby bunny"

"P...P'Arthit?"

"Yes bunny?" I kiss is forehead before toughing our forehead together. He wraps his arms around me slowly. I can feel his arms shacking. "I'm real baby. I won't go anywhere. James and Tawin are right next to you as well." Kong looks at the other two omega's before breaking down sobbing loudly. I hold my baby tight rocking us back and forth. James and Tawin look on tears in their own eyes. What the fuck did these three go though the last six months?

**HI! I'm back! sorry for not updating! Family emergancy! What will Arthit do to Mark?  HAPPY READING!**