Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Sunny and breezy.

    The poses of Xu Qianqian and Yan Cheng are ambiguous, which makes people think, and her heart is a little fluttering with Yan Cheng's intimate movements.

    Until the emergence of yellow frost.

    Only then did Xu Qianqian recover completely, and her heart sank little by little with the past.

    Huang Shuang was rewarded by the queen to Yan Cheng on the second day of the wedding. At first, she always thought that Huang Shuang was just following the words of the adults to Yan Cheng, but she was not like that, but she miscalculated, Huang Shuang told Yan Cheng. Cheng is not the order of his parents or the words of a matchmaker, but just like her, he has an inextricable love for Yan Cheng.

    After Huang Shuang married into the East Palace and became Yan Cheng's side concubine, she tried her best to win favor. There were many means of using medicine, but she never succeeded. Because of her mother's identity in front of her, Yan Cheng was not punished. She grounded her feet, but there was nothing else she could do.

    If Xu Qianqian didn't deliberately think about what happened in her previous life, coupled with Yan Cheng's hardships, her hatred for Yan Cheng had also dissipated a lot, but it backfired. went back.

    The appearance of Huang Shuang made Xu Qianqian's face stiff, and then she exerted her strength to break free from Yan Cheng's embrace.

    The nephrite jade in his arms broke free, Yan Cheng's hand was suddenly empty, his brows were slightly raised, he glanced at Huang Shuang, his face was as usual, and he said softly: "No ceremony."

    Xu Qianqian stood beside Yan Cheng. , she only reached his chest, looking like a bird.

    The sun was just right, the sun was here, Xu Qianqian's forehead was covered in sweat, she squinted, just when she was feeling bored and hot, Yan Cheng suddenly bypassed her and stood on the side of the sun. On the side, he blocked the sun for her and let her stand in his shadow to enjoy the shade.

    The tacit understanding between the two fell into Huang Shuang's eyes. She was still smiling, but the nails on the cuffs were ruthlessly embedded in the flesh.

    The three of them stood together, and the atmosphere was very similar to the way that Huang Shuang and her were jealous because of Yan Cheng in their previous life.

    Xu Qianqian felt annoyed from the bottom of her heart.

    So she opened her mouth and said, "Your Highness, the minister and daughter still have something to do. Let's go first."

    After speaking, she turned around and left.

    The halo hit her body, her graceful figure was graceful, her pace changed from slow to fast, and the better figure under the skirt was looming.

    Yan Cheng retracted his gaze and lowered his eyes, only to feel that recently, he has become a little "dirty", which is a man's inferior root. He always thought that his self-control was already strong, but facing Xu Qianqian, he felt Uncontrollable as always.

    Really... in her hands.

    Yan Cheng's Adam's apple rolled, and he silently retracted his gaze.

    The next moment, Huang Shuang stood by Yan Cheng's side, with a smile on her face, her eyebrows curved, playful and agile, she called out gently, "His Royal Highness."

    Huang Shuang looked at Yan Cheng's eyes from shallow The shallow tenderness turned into Bo Liang, and when she lowered her eyes to look at her, there was a bit of impatience in Bo Liang's eyes, Huang Shuang turned a blind eye, smiled and said, "Your Highness is here to find the Empress. So, Shuang’er happens to be going too, why don’t Shuang’er accompany His Highness?”