Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Stopping on the luxurious carriage in front of the gate of Gu Mansion, a man with a cold face wearing aquamarine lake silk clothes walked down, and his slightly cold phoenix eyes gave a casual glance, and his sight was just right. It landed on Xu Qianqian in the crowd.

    Their eyes met, and everything around them seemed to stand still.

    Yan Cheng came to Ling An for a while, and the matter of Xunliao was also handed over to Qin Zhao and his uncle.

    That proves that he deliberately concealed his whereabouts. Xu Qianqian wanted to taste a trace of emotion in his eyes, but he managed to keep the emotions in his eyes so deep that no one could explore them.

    Xu Qianqian retracted her gaze. The eldest uncle walked to the front and whispered to the Gu family: "The Crown Prince said that he didn't want to make a statement, and my mother took everyone in."

    To let everyone come out is what Mr. Gu meant. Madam Gu understood, turned her head and took the Gu family back.

    The expression on Gu Huanyi's face was unpredictable. First, when he saw the beautiful man, his face crossed with surprise, and then when he heard that it was His Royal Highness, his face became a little more serious.

    The last thought flickered, and when I thought of His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, who was Xu Qianqian's former lover, his face became a little more meaningful.

    So, she leaned forward and said in a low voice, "God, why is His Royal Highness here? Shouldn't it be..." She leaned closer, "Is he here to find you?"

    "What nonsense is my sister talking about?" Xu Qianqian lied without blushing: "Xun Liao, I have no contact with His Royal Highness since we broke off the marriage."

    Xu Qianqian did not know why Yan Cheng came to the Gu residence, but according to her The recent understanding of him, he came to Gu Mansion, it must not be so simple.

    ...

    a group of people came to the main courtyard.

    When Xu Qianqian walked in, Yan Cheng was already sitting on the main seat of the high hall, and he was turning the jade wrench in his hand one by one.

    It is true that I don't really want to take care of the greetings below.

    When he saw Xu Qianqian walk in next to Gu Huanyi, he turned the hand of the jade wrench and finally stopped.

    When the people in the Gu family were all together, everyone knelt down, and Mrs. Gu's aged body trembled slightly, and she was about to kneel down.

    Yan     Chengxu hugged Old Madam Gu and said in a low voice, "Old Madam excuse me."

    Immediately, she said to everyone, "No ceremony."

Fan Yuan looked at him and smiled at him.

    In Su Wei's smiling eyes, Gu Fanyuan realized that the person he provoked twice a while ago was the prince of the dynasty, Yan Cheng.

    The people of the Gu family should have dispersed, leaving behind the eldest, the second master, and the wife of the Gu family. There is also the old lady, plus the four brothers and sisters of the Gu family.

    Master Gu in the hall has been restless since he was given a seat. Today, when he was overseeing the work in Xunliao Village for a while, he heard the request of His Royal Highness the Crown Prince.

    Going to Master Gu, he was about to talk about what happened in Xunliao Village these few days, but before he opened his mouth, he heard that His Royal Highness was coming to the mansion as a guest.