Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Shop

    When Xu Qianqian returned to the host's courtyard, he saw his aunt and Xu Qian, the two of them saw Xu Qianqian and said, "You scared me to death, where have you been, just now I suddenly felt unwell, the pain was urgent, and I was in a hurry. I didn’t tell you about it, but who knows that I won’t see you when I come back.”

    Xu Qianqian didn’t say that she saw Yancheng, but made a random excuse: “I saw the peach blossoms in the backyard just now, so I left. Let's go."

    The aunt calmed down and said, "Okay, alright, let's go back, so that your grandmother doesn't nagging."

    As soon as she finished speaking, Xu Qianqian just remembered that the aunt seemed to have a bad relationship with her grandmother, and her mother died that year. Afterwards, the eldest aunt cried heartbroken and locked herself in the house for a long time. When she finally came out, she was the first to cry hoarsely with Xu Qianqian in her arms. But since then, the aunt and grandmother have not talked too much, and the whole country is still the grandmother.

    But although there seems to be something between the grandmother and the aunt, the goodness of the aunt to her is revealed from the bottom of her heart.

    ...

    Asakumo Courtyard.

    Xu Qianqian sat in the room, and with a slight movement of her jade finger, she found the small red porcelain vase in the cuff, her eyes trembled slightly, and Yan Cheng's face suddenly appeared in her mind, thinking of his appearance in Yuan'an Temple today, perhaps because Her mentality and behavior have changed, so what happened is not the same as before. In the past, how could Yan Cheng talk to her so much in the yard today.

    But the more this is the case, the more uneasy Xu Qianqian's heart is, which proves that some things are not what happened in the previous life.

    With more and more complicated thoughts, Xu Qianqian simply stopped thinking about it. Now she just wants her big brother to get better soon and the shop to open smoothly. Then she can stay away from Yan Cheng. All kinds of things, if not, seeing him once, she will think of those things that happened in the past, and they will appear in her mind repeatedly.

    Xu Qianqian put the small red porcelain bottle on the table, but it was not stable, the stopper of the bottle fell out, and the aroma of the medicine in the bottle diffused. When she came out, Xu Qianqian slammed the bottle back in a panic, and a grinning voice suddenly sounded at the door, "Sister, sister."     Yu pointed, she looked back, and saw Xu Yuan standing at the door, still holding Wearing a sugar man with a smile on his face, Xu Yuan was good-looking and fair-skinned. If he hadn't been frightened, he would be a beautiful man.     Seeing Xu Qianqian looking back at him, Xu Yuan excitedly shoved the candy man into Xu Qianqian's hands, and then happily said, "I want Qianqian, I want Qianqian."     Xu Qianqian knew what Xu Yuan meant and remembered her previous life. I don't know where the eldest brother and the others went after the eldest uncle was arrested and entered into the Department of Prudential Penalties. It's just that if the eldest brother is like this, if no one takes care of him, he will certainly not be able to last long.     After the eldest brother is stupid, he often talks about her more than others. That sincerity is also a sour tip of his nose. Xu Qianqian stretched out his hand to take the sugar man, and said softly, "Is your body better?"     The old woman who came with Xu Yuan replied on behalf of Xu Yuan: "Second miss, the eldest young master is in better shape, but occasionally I still can't sleep peacefully. I just woke up and kept making trouble. I heard people say that you are going to Yuan'an Temple. No matter what I want to come to see you, I keep talking about the second miss, and I don't even want to take medicine."     Xu Yuan's intelligence is equivalent to that of a six or seven-year-old child, Xu Qianqian stretched out his hand, held Xu Yuan, and sat down. On the stool, like coaxing a child, he said softly, "I'm in the yard and I won't go anywhere. Next time, I can't be so self-willed and don't take medicine."     Xu Yuan didn't understand anything, he only knew that Xu Qianqian was reprimanding him, and his face was quite aggrieved, "Qianqian, don't want to, don't come."     After hearing this, the old lady was a little stunned, her face was embarrassed, and she didn't understand what Xu Yuan was talking about.     But Xu Qianqian understood it all at once, Xu Yuan was blaming her for not wanting him and not going to the yard to look for him, after Xu Qianqian heard it, she said to the old woman, "Go and bring the young master's medicine, I see drink with him."