Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    People come and go in Qinzhuang Pavilion.

    Xu Qianqian was on the third floor, sitting in front of the desk, with a piece of paper in front of him, the white paper was filled with dense words.

    Eyebrow, Lipstick, etc.

    Facing the piece of paper, Xu Qianqian muttered, "Rose and plum blossoms need

    each—" Suddenly, the sound of chaotic footsteps came, and a man whispered again, "Miss Xu, are you looking for me?"

    Xu Qianqian clung to Langhao's hand for a while, her eyes moved slightly, and she followed the voice to look, only to see Du Qi and Liu Anyi standing in front of them, both of whom had smiles in their eyes.

    She chuckled and shouted, "Master, An Yi." In

    the next instant, another person walked out behind them.

    Xu Qianqian's face froze, neither smiling nor not smiling.

    He murmured, "Your Highness."

    Yan Cheng walked out from behind Poison Weight and Liu Anyi. He was dressed in black, and the overall feeling was gloomy and gloomy. In those long and narrow phoenix eyes, there was no emotion.

    Hearing this, his Adam's apple rolled, and he said to Xu Qianqian in a moment, "I saw your letter, I came with a poisonous weight."

    This sentence seemed to explain why he appeared here.

    Xu Qianqian didn't care, she always knew what was big and what was small, and she looked at Poison Weight.

    Poison Weight: "Miss Xu, but you have something to do with me?"

    Xu Qianqian nodded lightly, looked at Yan Cheng, and took it back after a while.

    That's it. Even if she hides from him and talks to the poisoned weight alone and walks out of the Qinzhuang Pavilion, he will still know.

    On the third floor, there were four people.

    Xu Qianqian didn't bother anymore, took out the rouge box given by the queen that day, handed it to the poison weight, and said softly: "Master, please help me to see if there is anything bad in this box of rouge. ."

    The poison weight's eyes followed Xu Qianqian's words and looked at Rouge.

    With just one glance, his eyebrows twitched, his expression paused, and he picked up the rouge box after a while. The rouge box was made of high-quality mahogany, with a pattern of twisted branches carved on the surface, and two lifelike birds. attracted the attention of the other three.

    The poison weight was brought over, and the slender hand opened the lid of the box. Almost at the moment when the box was opened, a fragrance was poured into the nostrils, which shows the uniqueness and greatness of this box of rouge.

    As this fragrant orchid became stronger, the poisonous weight frowned deeper, and in the first sentence, he asked, "Miss Xu, can you use this box of rouge?"

    Xu Qianqian shook her head.

    After getting this answer, the poison weight was obviously relieved, and he didn't answer why he asked this question, and asked again: "I take the liberty to ask, who gave this rouge to Miss Xu?"

    It seems that there is indeed a problem with this rouge, otherwise the poison Why does the weight ask that.

    Xu Qianqian's face sank, and she answered truthfully, "The Empress."