Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Inside, tables full of delicious food and wine.

    But Guan Zhi was absent-minded, he probed his brain, but saw no one.

    He has seen many beautiful women, but he has a soft spot for Xu Qianqian.

    He went home for the past two days, and he didn't get a good night's sleep for two nights. After tossing and turning, he couldn't forget that day when she sat in front of him and ate vegetables in small bites, like a fairy who doesn't eat fireworks, and strayed into the world.

    Everywhere is pitiful and heartbreaking.

    So, yesterday, as soon as he woke up, he immediately chased after Chen Jin and asked if Xu Qianqian agreed.

    He was apprehensive. I also know what it means if Xu Qianqian nods this time. When he heard Chen Jin say that she was willing to meet again, Guan Zhi didn't sleep well yesterday, so he thought about how to coax Xu Qianqian into his hands today.

    At least let her personally promise to be with him.

    She is indeed a delicate flower. Even if she breaks off the marriage and loses, she is still a delicate flower. Everyone wants to pick it. He knows that there are not many opportunities left for him, so when he meets her, Time to let her understand his thoughts.

    If possible, he would like to find Gu Mansion early to make a decision.

    After thinking for a long time, looking forward to the stars, looking forward to the moon, and finally looking forward to the sound of gentle and slow footsteps, he felt satisfied just listening to her footsteps.

    The bead curtain in the pavilion was swayed by the wind and made a sound, and Guan Zhi couldn't help standing up. When he saw the empty space, he retracted his eyes in disappointment, and when he looked up again, he saw the person he liked.

    Xu Qianqian was wearing a dark blue Ruyi skirt, the skirt swayed as she walked, she lifted the bead curtain and walked slowly forward, with two golden hairpins on her head, the style was exquisite, and she became more and more gorgeous with the lining.

    Guan Zhi smiled warmly and said, "Miss Xu."

    Xu Qianqian nodded lightly.

    The two sat down with their own thoughts.

    Guan Zhi only thought that good things were coming, and Xu Qianqian was willing to meet, so when he heard Xu Qianqian reveal the purpose of coming here, he was stunned.

    ——"Guan Gongzi is a talent, but after Qianqian went back that day, I thought about it carefully, we are not very suitable, but Guan Gongzi and my sister-in-law are friends after all. I agreed to this meeting, and I told Guan Gongzi."

    Xu Qianqian was straight to the point and did not hesitate.

    On the contrary, Guan Zhi, with an unbelievable face, asked what Xu Qianqian was dissatisfied with him.

    "Master Guan is good everywhere, but Qianqian is not worthy of it," Xu Qianqian didn't plan to tell him the truth. Since there are no people who will meet in the future, he won't waste his words.

    Xu Qianqian underestimated Guan Zhi's thoughts, and saw him say: "Since I'm fine with everything, Miss Xu is not satisfied with our closing the family? If Miss Xu agrees to marry me, then it should be given to Miss Xu, and I will close the family. Like my Guan Zhi, there will be no less, don't worry, we will despise Miss Xu because of your identity."